Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » Are dico bugged again
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Are dico bugged again
Reznor
Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-09 22:55   
I've seen a siphon pierce a dictor all the way to an AD orbiting a depot planet. Was kinda funny to see him shredded.

Moral of the story: don't point jump ADs. Ever.

Interdictor: (DS) A planetary emplacement or Cruiser Class vessel capable of preventing FTL travel in a certain radius.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-09 22:57   
Quote:

On 2011-03-09 22:55, Reznor wrote:

Moral of the story: don't point jump ADs. Ever.

.... at depot planets, you mean.

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-10 00:52   
ok this is screwed up

i was flying 6.0 gu and did a e jump and i peices all 1000 gu of a moblie dictor flew right past him and existed right next to a md that was hosing ugto forces.

i regret to inform ugto players not online at the time that the bugger escaped and the indi ran.

only because i was out of power GRRRR

THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN

Reznor
Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-10 02:29   
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 00:52, jamesbob wrote:
ok this is screwed up

i was flying 6.0 gu and did a e jump and i peices all 1000 gu of a moblie dictor flew right past him and existed right next to a md that was hosing ugto forces.

i regret to inform ugto players not online at the time that the bugger escaped and the indi ran.

THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN

structure please together coherent words there sentence.

Unless you're telling us your astral sign. In which case, that makes perfect sense.

Interdictor: (DS) A planetary emplacement or Cruiser Class vessel capable of preventing FTL travel in a certain radius.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-10 02:35   
Quote:

ok this is screwed up

THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN

Thernhoghas
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2011-03-10 11:29   
Quote:

ok this is screwed up

THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN

you might want to rephrase this if you want others to understand it

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-10 18:56   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

now you guys get to suffer my horrible paint abilitys XD

Gejaheline
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-03-10 19:19   
Quote:

ok this is screwed up

THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN

Translation:

"Well, this is most irregular.

I was traversing the lumniferous aether at precisely six GU per second when I commenced emergency superluminal travel, only to discover to my horror that my course intersected with a vessel bearing an interdictor device.

Strangely, however, my flight was uninterrupted until I had passed the scallywag by some margin, to find that I had come to a halt before the dastardly bulk of a dreadnaught which was turning fiendishly self-guiding artillery upon my heroic allies.

Alas, I regret to inform those that were not present to witness this event that the cowardly foe did a runner, for my electromagnetic plasma gyroscopes could not muster sufficient electricity to energise my photonic death rays, my ionic particle projectors, or my star-fire compressors.

Dash it all, that's just not cricket, is it?"

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-10 22:01   
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 18:56, jamesbob wrote:

now you guys get to suffer my horrible paint abilitys XD

Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2011-03-10 22:41   
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 19:19, Gejaheline wrote:

Translation:

I was traversing the lumniferous aether at precisely six GU per second when I commenced emergency superluminal travel, only to discover to my horror that my course intersected with a vessel bearing an interdictor device.

Strangely, however, my flight was uninterrupted until I had passed the scallywag by some margin, to find that I had come to a halt before the dastardly bulk of a dreadnaught which was turning fiendishly self-guiding artillery upon my heroic allies.

Alas, I regret to inform those that were not present to witness this event that the cowardly foe did a runner, for my electromagnetic plasma gyroscopes could not muster sufficient electricity to energise my photonic death rays, my ionic particle projectors, or my star-fire compressors.

Could you type with less of an accent so the rest of us can understand you? Also, pass the tea.
[ This Message was edited by: Lacro on 2011-03-10 23:20 ]

Reznor
Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-10 23:36   
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 19:19, Gejaheline wrote:
Quote:

ok this is screwed up

THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN

Translation:

I think it's hilarious jamesbob drew a picture that somehow made LESS sense.

Thankfully geja was here to explain it all to everyone.

On another note, I want a photonic death ray enhancement. Make it so.

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-10 23:59   
i thinks its less the picture and more you guys being stupid or trolling.

but alas if you can not understand a diagram in english. (fixed for people who are not blind which you have to be to not understand or your trolling)

i shall just have to try another language.

Reznor
Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-11 01:33   
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 23:59, jamesbob wrote:
i thinks its less the picture and more you guys being stupid or trolling.

but alas if you can not understand a diagram in english. (fixed for people who are not blind which you have to be to not understand or your trolling)

i shall just have to try another language.

All I see are some circles and words near the circles. There's no path to indicate which direction the "story" should be going. Besides, geja translated what you said already (you should take note on how to put sentences together) .

It's entirely possible the dictor shut down for a moment, then realizing his mistake turned it back on.

Also, yes, you're probably the easiest to troll person in darkspace, so who wouldn't take the bait? lol.

Alcedo
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-03-11 01:59   
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 23:36, Reznor wrote:

I think it's hilarious jamesbob drew a picture that somehow made LESS sense.

Thankfully geja was here to explain it all to everyone.

+1 lol

Email Alcedo
Dakili
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-11 02:02   
Ok.. So If i understand... you jumped through a dico and you finished your course right on MD behind that dico... he jumped and then you were alone...

Now it makes sense! (Took me some time by looking at the "diagram" and i don't understand written english with accent... lol )

Well maybe the Dico ran out of power, his dico turned off, he got some power then turned it back on? I'm not sure it's a bug out there... Would have to reproduce it to see if it is one or not, which might be complicated.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024261 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR