No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Suggestion
 Author Suggestion
Deth *CO2*
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2010-12-28 18:30   
Hmm Wouldnt it be good to split the factions into there own colums in game so there not all jumbled gether in F2 have ICC/UGTO/K'LUTH have there own seperate area so its more easy to choose them
its like You go to chose a Player and There all jumbled together Suppose your on ICC and there is about 20 Luth/Uggie players and You want to target a Specific player So there you are in the middle of battle shooting and You hit F2 Oh NOES! there is a buncg of players uggie and ICC You in the midst of battle have to Search through ALLLL the players to find the right faction/Player But! All we have to do is Separate the factions in F2 so players can target a Specific faction so there wont be MASS confusion and also another sugestion how about the shipyard planets be at the top of the list so you dont have to find the planet so it will be eiser to find it
another idea! thanks to eledore would to have another icon that has the picture of the faction on it
[ This Message was edited by: :Leviathan:{ADM} on 2010-12-28 18:39 ]

$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2010-12-28 19:18   
Shipyard planets show in white in the F2 map.

I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about as far as the columns go. If I want to select someone in the midst of a fight, I'm sure not in the nav screen. If I want to point-jump or do something like that, I know where they are in the map. The map is already split by friendlies and non-friendlies.

I have a suggestion for you. Please watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lagsR-cD_EU

Reznor
Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-30 01:01   
I agree that the planets collumn in f2 is a little iffy at best. Seems like half the time it's showing planets in the wrong system.

But if you're looking for someone specific, just read the names on the ship icon collumns. If someone is calling out targets, you can usually find it fast by knowing thier fleet and the first 2 letters of thier name (the list is alphabetical) .

Interdictor: (DS) A planetary emplacement or Cruiser Class vessel capable of preventing FTL travel in a certain radius.

Fatal Perihelion
Chief Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2010-12-30 07:54   
I disagree, to me its part of the game to check out the right target, or the right planet in the heat of the battle. But i am always kind of consrvative if it is about changes for games.

Page created in 0.011344 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR