No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +4.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

1st - UntenHund

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » new ships for marshal and cheif marshal
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author new ships for marshal and cheif marshal
Died~2000~Deaths[+R]*CC*
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2010-12-05 15:55   
It would b nice to get something other than bragging rites. Now i just kill and die so what if i die i cant get demoted so i realy have nothing to look forward to other than pew pew die .
still love the game but i would b nice to get something for marshal lvl.

Email Died~2000~Deaths[+R]*CC*
TheHunter
Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-05 16:18   
Do a Server Wide Player Base Rank Wipe, reset all players back to cadets once more and adjust the ranking system so that people who come to the game dont get admiral rank in a week (AND NO THAT WASNT A JOKE), also i'd also like to agree that whats the point of going beyond GA with nothing to gain.

I for one would like to see the entire DS player base get wiped not out of malus as i myself are a mashal rank but its high time we all once again fight to achieve something to bring excitement back into DS and i seriously think that after all the hate mail im gonna get over this post that once the dust settles the player base would once more become alive with players fighting to get ranks fast once more.

Remember these 3 old Addages to war:-

When you are winning a war almost everything that happens can be claimed to be right and wise.
Winston Churchill

I am never going to have anything more to do with politics or politicians. When this war is over I shall confine myself entirely to writing and painting.
Winston Churchill

In war as in life, it is often necessary when some cherished scheme has failed, to take up the best alternative open, and if so, it is folly not to work for it with all your might.
Winston Churchill

Goto the website of TheHunter
Riley!
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-05 17:11   
yeah a rank reset would be ok now that pres is fixed maybe? before stevey turned into steveybot and surpassed coombie in a matter of a year in pres score there was still at least one possible objective: #1 ranking.. today #1 seems an unrealistic goal with steveybot and now flashbot, so what do we do? besides post about the desire for more things to do in game? what should we do? better yet, what is the point?

Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-05 17:13   
Quote:

On 2010-12-05 16:18, TheHunter wrote:
Do a Server Wide Player Base Rank Wipe, reset all players back to cadets once more and adjust the ranking system so that people who come to the game dont get admiral rank in a week (AND NO THAT WASNT A JOKE), also i'd also like to agree that whats the point of going beyond GA with nothing to gain.

I for one would like to see the entire DS player base get wiped not out of malus as i myself are a mashal rank but its high time we all once again fight to achieve something to bring excitement back into DS and i seriously think that after all the hate mail im gonna get over this post that once the dust settles the player base would once more become alive with players fighting to get ranks fast once more.

When you are winning a war almost everything that happens can be claimed to be right and wise.
Winston Churchill

I am never going to have anything more to do with politics or politicians. When this war is over I shall confine myself entirely to writing and painting.
Winston Churchill

In war as in life, it is often necessary when some cherished scheme has failed, to take up the best alternative open, and if so, it is folly not to work for it with all your might.
Winston Churchill

I like my rank. toke me forever to get it

Email Admiral C. Wilson
{FALLEN^ANGEL}
Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-05 17:28   
[quote]
On 2010-12-04 00:50, *Spartan Z* wrote:
Or maybe increase the stat req's for stations, so CM has the BS/CS/Nest/Colony/SCB/Line and M the SS's/Hive, and introduce 2 new ranks for these "new" ship types. Galaxy Commander was nice
Stevey needs something to work towards don't he?..

Still only lookin out for yoursleves.

Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-05 20:27   
Can't say bragging rights sound anything close to exciting... be more creative. People find bragging rights just off killing engineers...
[ This Message was edited by: Guyton (Angel of Death) *RO* on 2010-12-05 20:29 ]

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-05 20:52   
Quote:

On 2010-12-05 17:13, Vice Admiral Chance Wilson wrote:
Quote:

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill

I like my rank. toke me forever to get it

sadly just wiping the ranks is not the way to go as you will lose a lot more people then if you just tell the grand mashals the mashals and the grand admirals to piss off.

you see i level slowly i find it a heck lot more fun then leveling fast so i can have a excuse to complain.

of course i can find many interesting things to do with a dread.

for example a hostile supply ship was slaping me so i stoped he stood on top of me i alphaed and then blew my self up FREE KAMIKIZI POINTS

they are not going to wipe the ranks

they would more then likely rather give the grand mashals and mashals some new ships before pissing off 3/4 of their player base which would cause them to leave.

face the facts you are a small minority and they are not going to piss off 3/4 of the player base so you guys can have a little more fun because you can't be bothered to do something creative.

and if i see one more post from people that just want to winge and complain i am going to go loopy.

jedi42
Grand Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2010-12-05 21:04   
I would be encouraged to go for Marshal if Marshals were allowed to have 2003-era tractor scouts.
jedi42, darkjedi42, [drunk], hoid o' toitles, evil, rum, cl2k drainer, gdi, {C?}, hive teets, fusion mating, perfect cloud formation, death star, point jump, tractor scout, torp det, def cluster, cloaked elf

NoBoDx
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-06 02:49   
Quote:

On 2010-12-05 13:29, *Flash* wrote:
and as u can see most of the ppl after they hit Ga they stop playing so pls bring something new to the game!

sounds familiar to me
at least, i keep trolling within the forums =P

Painfulangel
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-06 03:02   
Quote:

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill

its taken me half a yearjust to get to FA so i dont want a rank reset, or maybe just say that i dont want to lose my rank and then you can still stay the same rank but you dont gte the same amount pres when you kill something

Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-06 05:51   

[/quote] its taken me half a yearjust to get to FA so i dont want a rank reset, or maybe just say that i dont want to lose my rank and then you can still stay the same rank but you dont gte the same amount pres when you kill something

[/quote]

*Note* Once upon a time it would normally take a year to even think about hitting Fleet Admiral.

Admiral Alucard (2IC)
Marshal
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2010-12-06 08:06   
Quote:

On 2010-12-06 05:51, Guyton (Angel of Death) *RO* wrote:

Quote:
its taken me half a yearjust to get to FA so i dont want a rank reset, or maybe just say that i dont want to lose my rank and then you can still stay the same rank but you dont gte the same amount pres when you kill something

*Note* Once upon a time it would normally take a year to even think about hitting Fleet Admiral.

If not longer

Quod nos non interficit, nos fortiores facitrnrn

Email Admiral Alucard (2IC)
Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-06 09:14   
I'd rather not have my rank reset thanks. Took six years to get to it.

NoBoDx
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-06 11:09   
someone sugested this before:
what about experimental ships ?
exp. scout - FA
exp. frig - GA
exp. dessy - M
exp. cruiser - CM

those are "normal" ships with other layouts (eg scouts with a core-weapon/ more speed / better armor / more sensor-slots)

0stego
Fleet Admiral
United Armed Corps

Posted: 2010-12-06 12:02   
Indeed there should be ships for the ranks of Marshal and Chief Marshal otherwise what is there to look forward to other then changing your title and having so much prestige that you can self-destruct station after station and not be worse for ware on prestige.

I would like to hear some mod comments on this issue, and maybe another thread should be started to discuss new types and layouts of ships that could be available for M and CM.

Goto the website of 0stego
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022790 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR