No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +4.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

1st - UntenHund

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » new ships for marshal and cheif marshal
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author new ships for marshal and cheif marshal
jedi42
Grand Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2010-12-11 03:42   
tractor-scouts. easy.
jedi42, darkjedi42, [drunk], hoid o' toitles, evil, rum, cl2k drainer, gdi, {C?}, hive teets, fusion mating, perfect cloud formation, death star, point jump, tractor scout, torp det, def cluster, cloaked elf

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-11 09:38   
Finally, we have the answer from devs: there shall be no ship for M and CM for quite a long time.

A bit off topic, a question suddenly came to my head: why do M and CM exist in game? If only for locking planet, then M is enough.

Perhaps people asking new ships for M and CM more and more often because there are more and more M and CM in ranking list, and the appearance speed is amazingly fast.

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-12 11:21   
Quote:

On 2010-12-11 09:38, chlorophyll wrote:
Finally, we have the answer from devs: there shall be no ship for M and CM for quite a long time.

A bit off topic, a question suddenly came to my head: why do M and CM exist in game? If only for locking planet, then M is enough.

Perhaps people asking new ships for M and CM more and more often because there are more and more M and CM in ranking list, and the appearance speed is amazingly fast.

and how many times do they have to answer this question its for braging rights only right now.

jezz this has been told 500 times now from when i first started playing but sadly you people don't seem to get it

Quote:

On 2010-12-11 03:42, dj42 {C?} wrote:
tractor-scouts. easy.

and for the record no it is not if you want i am sure one of the mod/devs/admins can bore you with the techno talk till you get the blasted message
[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2010-12-12 11:24 ]

Admiral Alucard (2IC)
Marshal
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2010-12-12 13:30   
Lets go for this in a way that most people on this planet would understand,

You want bigger ships

More money is needed

P2P More Players

*Sever overhaul

More money is needed

Playerbae increace needed

Quod nos non interficit, nos fortiores facitrnrn

Email Admiral Alucard (2IC)
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-12 15:39   
I've already won the game. I'm free. There's no reason to continue play.

On the other hand, I think the staff have better things to worry about than a few bored despots who want to have shinier, cooler ships. Let's first see the ships reworked, then we can QQ for more pewpew.

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-12-12 18:02   
Quote:

Your right on the mark.

Wat are M and CM ranks:
    bragging rights.

Why do we have M and CM ranks:[listPeople asked for more ranks due to that they got 2x or 4x the prestige of GA.[/list]
And now that we got the ranks you are asking for ships for them. That is not the reason they got added. They got ADDED! so to let it be known that you have double or quadruple amount of prestige of a GA.

These ranks are supposed to gradually find there way into the game. at first it was only noticeable on the website profile (like platinum badges at first). And Yes we are planning to use them at a later date. LATER!

So in the end, as said over and over again. They are bragging rights.

E

jedi42
Grand Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2010-12-13 07:21   
Quote:

On 2010-12-12 11:21, jamesbob wrote:
Quote:

and how many times do they have to answer this question its for braging rights only right now.

jezz this has been told 500 times now from when i first started playing but sadly you people don't seem to get it

Quote:

On 2010-12-11 03:42, dj42 {C?} wrote:
tractor-scouts. easy.

and for the record no it is not if you want i am sure one of the mod/devs/admins can bore you with the techno talk till you get the blasted message
[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2010-12-12 11:24 ]

If you had any idea what you were talking about, you would know that tractor scouts were a hilarious (to some) anomaly for a brief period about 5 years ago or something, that had to be removed from the game due to crashing people into planets using multiple tractor beams, hopping in behind them while they healed, and pushing them into the surface before they could react.

But I'm sure you're an expert on what can and can't be done, and what suggestions are serious and jokes.
jedi42, darkjedi42, [drunk], hoid o' toitles, evil, rum, cl2k drainer, gdi, {C?}, hive teets, fusion mating, perfect cloud formation, death star, point jump, tractor scout, torp det, def cluster, cloaked elf

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-13 10:43   
Just move every class up two ranks.

You spend your two first ranks now as the diamond players click on. On everything. Someone has to do it.

-Ent

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-13 12:37   
Quote:

On 2010-12-12 18:02, Eledore Massis [R33] wrote:
Why do we have M and CM ranks: People asked for more ranks due to that they got 2x or 4x the prestige of GA.
And now that we got the ranks you are asking for ships for them. That is not the reason they got added. They got ADDED! so to let it be known that you have double or quadruple amount of prestige of a GA.

Ah, so it's the true reason.

Well, right now, although I can fly all ships but most of the time I can't since launching new ship takes away resource while the resource is not always there and planets usually don't have port. Of course I can build ports and transfer resource but I have only one free slot in garrage so it is very inconvenient and takes long time. I don't need new ship, I wish I'm able to use all ships anytime I want.

Combine my case with overhauling ships' layouts progress, I have an idea for M and CM ships: diligent extractor with 8 or 16 mining beams. It will satisfy many, many players who enjoy spending time in Kraken.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-12-13 13:59   
Due to the topic going off course for some time, and the fact that myself and other staff members have recited the answer to why there are no Marshal or Chief Marshal ships, this topic is now locked.

On a personal note, I'd like to state my thanks to those able to give constructive feedback, and pose questions in a non-inflamitory mannor.

- Jack

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash on 2010-12-13 13:59 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.015241 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR