No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » fargo rock
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author fargo rock
furtim
Admiral

Posted: 2010-11-28 10:15   
Station spam? No, wait, this is ICC... More missile dreads?

Goto the website of furtim
Sens [R33]
Admiral

Posted: 2010-11-28 13:08   
Meh, takes but one K'luth dread to kill a dozen MDs.

Email Sens [R33]
SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-11-28 22:14   
Quote:

On 2010-11-28 08:01, Sens wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-11-28 00:59, SpaceAdmiral wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-11-26 11:41, Reznor wrote:
I'm not so sure. Luth don't need the advantage, they can just waltz up to a planet and drop infantry with no problem *or be bastards and raze it, constantly moving troops so they can't be killed* .

UGTO just station spam. 12 troops per station = dead planet, regardless of it's defense.

ICCs the only one that has to work to take planets, so we're the only ones who would benefit from sabotage *though I've never heard it mentioned in chat that someone was doing this* .

orly? One psm can pretty much destroy or severely damage any building. Now tell me, how many psms and cover up missles can 3 mds fire?

Exactly how do you propose those 3 MDs defend themselves?

before half the vets quit and ICC slid into decline they defended those MDs real well...
If its against ugto just put down more MDs, an SS or 2 for supply, and an AD to smack anyone who managed to survive the rain of missles.

Also, why do you assume MDs have to be solo? ICC have the best long-range ship AND the best short-range ship, use them.
MD obviously seems to be the king at long range fights, and AD can maintain that fore arc a lot longer than an EAD and twice as long as a siphon. This strategy can be used against the kluth, and MDs can always short jump away, or just manually use its missle to hit cloaked enemies.

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-11-28 23:12   
Quote:

On 2010-11-27 17:13, chlorophyll wrote:
Fleet lock is absolutely hilarious. Keep in mind that the planets belong to the faction, not the fleet. The one who wants to put the fleet lock may find himself unable to build anything when all the planets in Sagi belong to other fleet and non-fleet. And so the fleets war burns.

Besides, since staff puts the AI engineer in game, they most unlikely allow the fleet lock.

How about the building log? It may raise personal attack. Building is the most arguing topic. Each player has his own reason to build such shape. In various perspective, the quality of such construction is different. So it's best when only staff able to read, cause they must always keep wisdom and justice.

On the other hand, a poor build planet is not worth a threat. I myself saw an AI built planet stay the same for hours, and nobody cares to bomb it. If I have interest, I would modify a bad planet. But if I'm tired, I may leave it like that to avoid FF and hope other faction will bomb and rebuild the planet.

Generally, a red planet among green planets promise a good fight. I know some players will never capture other planet so there must be someone do the job invidually. I don't bother to kill a transport just for 5 prestige. I may wait the enemy capture that planet and then the group jump the stations or dreads to protect/build it They're doing exactly what I desire for a nice battle time.

Planet is not real property. I don't understand why people want the planet to be steady for days. No bombing point, no capture point, no building point, NO FUN.

want me to start telling you how flawed your logic is.

right now planets are so easy to cap there is no ground gained you just send 1 transport and cap it back or a swarm of neturons and the planet is so usless the owner doesn't even want it.

when planets were harder to capture people actually tryed to capture them and they managed to hold them and move up. and people also actually tryed harder to defend them.

and considering we were talking about ways to stop sarbortarge and your talking about something COMPLETLY different.

and we are not asking for the building log to do what you would do because your so stuck up we are asking for it so that we can at least know who was the last person to build the planet for theses reasons.

a if its horribly done we can offer some friendly advice.

b if its one of the new forms of sabortarge we know who did it and can get the admins or mods to stick a pres reset or ban down their throats.

BUT THATS TO EASY FOR YOU.

SO

Considering our current system is *coughs loudly* FUN.

i wonder how fun would it be for you if you just spend 5 hours fixing a planet and someone from the other team can not be bothered to try to cap it so moves all the god damn buildings all over the place.

or goes and pauses it then proceeds to bomb it

do i really need to go on.

or are you going to start USING YOUR BRAIN and accept the facts this system is by far MORE FLAWED THEN THE OLD ONE.

and for the record its not as fun because their is NO EFFORT INVOLVED.

go away and take your flawed logic away i do not post so we can get people that think they know everything and at the same time clearly know nothing to come in and post their claimed genius in here.

i make theses posts to address problems not for people to start auguments.

why do people always find it nessary to always go completly off topic.

[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2010-11-28 23:19 ]

Gerlach
Marshal

Posted: 2010-11-29 01:27   
Quote:

On 2010-11-28 22:14, SpaceAdmiral wrote:

If its against ugto just put down more MDs...

I hope one day you will get to know what it feels like when a GM or admin directly jumps into your face and yell at you for destroying server processor core (aside from endless stream of insults from other players for lagging them out).

[ This Message was edited by: Gerlach on 2010-11-29 01:33 ]

\"I'M HEAVY METAL \\m/>_<\\m/ !!\"

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-11-29 04:17   
Quote:

On 2010-11-29 01:27, Gerlach wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-11-28 22:14, SpaceAdmiral wrote:

If its against ugto just put down more MDs...

I hope one day you will get to know what it feels like when a GM or admin directly jumps into your face and yell at you for destroying server processor core (aside from endless stream of insults from other players for lagging them out).

[ This Message was edited by: Gerlach on 2010-11-29 01:33 ]

tip if the mods or admins did that the reply will more then likely be well yah shouldn't have devolped fighters or missles.

if they do that and i get into trouble i will say fix rsm fighter spaming first then i will stop using missles spam.

they can't get up at you if the gameplay problem is because they made the blasted ship in the first place

NOW STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE.

[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2010-11-29 08:06 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.010241 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR