No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » why am i so awsome
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author why am i so awsome
Shath
Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-07-30 23:08   
Quote:

On 2010-07-30 23:00, SpaceAdmiral wrote:
i knew geja was just making a joke,
seemed quite obvious

and i dont think a 12 year old could come up with an advanced, super pwnage, awesome EW and sensors thread, try checking beta forums once in a while

there are 2 types of jokes if u didnt notice...1 where everyone laughs then 1 where joke is about get pretty pissed...an example is well...u can go on a field trip for this 1 kids go find the first african american guy u see and tell him that 1 joke that goes lik "why do i have a blue person chained to my fence? cus ill paint my (insert racist slur here) any color i want.....and see what he does after u tell him that because u see unlike geja here when i say sumthin like icc whine alot i add the "some icc whine alot" but gejas joke immediatly designated all kluth as smug and "leet" instead of that certain few that actualy are.........had geja told a joke we all wuda laughed at then ya id be glad she posted but wut she said was like me walkin into ICCU chatroom or w/e and saying sumthing along the lines of "ur all whining noobs that cant play game for beans"

Shath
Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-07-30 23:12   
Quote:

On 2010-07-30 21:32, Gejaheline wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-30 20:00, Shath wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-30 03:20, Gejaheline wrote:
It's because K'luth ships have an ego-booster fitted as standard, which causes all of their pilots to become convinced that they have "teh mad skillz" and are "leet".

It's a psychological warfare technique designed to annoy the hell out of everyone.

Can I get a quick reality check? from someone? People DID realise that I had my tongue in my cheek up there, right? That the K'luth-are-all-annoying-and-smug thing is the standard running joke, like the way ICC always complain about being nerfed and UGTO only ever use devhaxxed station swarms?

I mean, wow. If not, that must mean that everyone, everyone totally hates me.

I'm so sorry.

[ This Message was edited by: Gejaheline on 2010-07-30 21:33 ]

ya response to that is kinda shared with spaceadmirals response...

nicklane1
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-31 00:43   
Quote:

On 2010-07-30 23:08, Shath wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-30 23:00, SpaceAdmiral wrote:
i knew geja was just making a joke,
seemed quite obvious

and i dont think a 12 year old could come up with an advanced, super pwnage, awesome EW and sensors thread, try checking beta forums once in a while

there are 2 types of jokes if u didnt notice...1 where everyone laughs then 1 where joke is about get pretty pissed...an example is well...u can go on a field trip for this 1 kids go find the first african american guy u see and tell him that 1 joke that goes lik "why do i have a blue person chained to my fence? cus ill paint my (insert racist slur here) any color i want.....and see what he does after u tell him that because u see unlike geja here when i say sumthin like icc whine alot i add the "some icc whine alot" but gejas joke immediatly designated all kluth as smug and "leet" instead of that certain few that actualy are.........had geja told a joke we all wuda laughed at then ya id be glad she posted but wut she said was like me walkin into ICCU chatroom or w/e and saying sumthing along the lines of "ur all whining noobs that cant play game for beans"

Heh. This is the reason i quit DUSK. Now hand me some of that popcorn!

Anyway its a joke Shath.... Seriously dude.....

Email nicklane1   Goto the website of nicklane1
MaGoo
Fleet Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2010-07-31 00:53   
Because of your high self asteem, you THINK your awesome. My cousin Kyle has the same health problem.

The_Enforcer (The Vindicator)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-31 01:22   
Quote:

On 2010-07-30 03:20, Gejaheline wrote:
It's because K'luth ships have an ego-booster fitted as standard, which causes all of their pilots to become convinced that they have "teh mad skillz" and are "leet".

It's a psychological warfare technique designed to annoy the hell out of everyone.

this makes complete sense!

Oskar von Reuenthal
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-31 09:24   
well this is... interesting
Xenophon Excelsior, By the grace of God, Sultan of Snark, brother of the Sun and Moon, grandson and vicegerent of God, sovereign of all kingdoms: of Sol, Kaus Borealis, and Tetra, of Dres Kona and Delta Pavonis: king of kings, ruler of all that exists;

Little Pet Slinki
Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-31 09:53   
Since when was God chained to the Kitchen Sink?

Goto the website of Little Pet Slinki
Mithrandir
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-31 10:26   
You are awesome - in both your complete blindness to humor and your amazing ability to be both offensive and annoying. For your attempt at lulz creation, you have now had your forum posting abilities revoked. Please try to be less obnoxious when you are again able to post in a few weeks.

Email Mithrandir
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.019202 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR