No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » Problem I'm noticing with new starport ai
 Author Problem I'm noticing with new starport ai
MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-18 14:29   
They're getting stuck at shipyard planets, not moving. Currently in scenario we have Okag as shipyard, with 2 mining planets.

So far every starport transport is able to shuttle resources to Okag one or two times, then gets stuck there and doesn't move until it's starport is deactivated, including Okag's transport.

Of course when starport is deactivated the transport heads directly to nearest faction gate and disappears, even if you quickly reactivate starport. It took a good 10 minutes before the Okag transport reappeared, and right now it's just slowly flying off into deep space.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1269/00000075.jpg

It's more than twice as far away now and not stopping. It's gonna hit the border soon.

As I've been typing this and posting the link, the other two starports I paused got their transports back, and they too are flying off in random directions without stopping.

One of the stuck transports is back to normal operation, but it wasn't one of the original 3 that were stuck and I paused starports for. It got stuck afterward and I let it go while typing this. It's definitely taking longer than it should to unload it's resources and jump back to it's own though! The first 3 I let go for a long time, just to see.

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-18 15:19   
Another problem: One of the previously glitched transports that was flying off into deep space is now at Okag constantly unloading a seemingly neverending stream of resources.

EDIT: Scratch that it's an extractor. Guess they actually unload their resources now.
[ This Message was edited by: MrSparkle on 2010-07-18 15:30 ]

Faustus
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2010-07-18 15:30   
So, I verified that there is still a problem with AI transports... code that was suppose to prevent them from buying then selling back to the same planet is causing them to remain stuck in orbit.

We will try to get this fixed ASAP..

Goto the website of Faustus
MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2010-07-18 15:36   
That's good, because I have a transport from one mining planet stuck in orbit of another mining planet. It shouldn't be there at all

Page created in 0.010173 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR