No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Darkspace: Return of the Lost Armada I
 Author Darkspace: Return of the Lost Armada I
Lockerd
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-02 23:15   
Throughout the metaverse the UGTO live peacefuly and Kluth vigilanties are at a standstill. The economy has never been better in all of history even when humanity was a whole, colonys reap their harvest ships fly with ease and speed because they have no need for weapons. The large dreadnaughts patrol with leisure along with their many frigate squadrons who patrol along side like a herd of gazell traveling with rinos and elephants to ward off predators. Destroyers and cruisers travel in small fleets to offer much protection while patroling the inner sections of the UGTO territory often in the numbers of thirty to fifty ships at a time.

Colonys become rich and powerful enough to buy larger ships to transport their cargo in safty with many weapons, although this is not really veiwed as needed at the time people belived it was a quality way to transport their precious goods. Eventualy the buisness's of the colonys became one and called themselves the "Hold" and became the largest privately owned fleet, The Hold gained a contract to patrol their colony's at the mass sum of ten trillion credits. This newly found power is still shifty.

While the smallest and most insignificant trading ship was passing by the R33 solar rim its captain saw something interesting, what this captain saw changed the face of the metaverse and to this day he still doesnt know what it is, his log discribed it as a sphere with a shiny hull but he could not get closer as it was split in half and the radiation from the jump drive was too strong for even the most shielded ship to hold, the log also discribed the large sphere like object was slowly feeding the sun making it turn a slightly greener color. The trading ship's name was USS-Akeirov.

The ICC have finaly terraformed seven of their recently arid planets and have mined to the point of colapse every moon like planet giving the ICC significant power over the market. The main trade council of the ICC gave the fleet significantly larger budgets than the UGTO ever could with its own fleet, And its new shields gave some significant protection along with its dense and very refined armor which far exceeds the UGTOs. The ICC has become the most feared power in the metaverse though no one dare chalenge them.

One ICC combat dreadnaught is equal to ten UGTO battle dreadnaughts, this surely must make people fear them ; in the skirmish of Grey Mist nebula in the Borealus Kaul system over three fleets of UGTO cruiser packs, and two fleets of UGTO dreadnaught task forces which are comprised of twenty dreadnaughts, forty frigates and over two hundred fighters went against five ICC combat dreadnaughts and ten cruisers......it was classified as a massacer in historic standpoints and with the left over materials the ICC made its massive shipyard docks around the battlefields sun. This gave the ICC a nearly unlimited power source of which to keep its stream of new ships forming.

The newest company in the ICC named Boron Shield CO made the new dreadnaught class shield and introduced recently to the ICC Main Trade Council a planetary shield which drew its power from the planet giving it near unlimited strength. The newest division of Boron Shield CO is a trade/exploration division which has no predjudice of race, origin, or spiecies, this new division is called Sty tech.

The newest ship of Sty tech went into the misty green aura of the R33 system to find an abandoned UGTO trade ship named the USS-Akierov, on bord this vessel is a shut down computer core which was downloaded onto independant computer core abord Sty Techs newest ship, in the captains log it described the situation which lead to the captain calling an all hands abandon ship order, this situation came when everyone was ordered into escape pods and to send a distress signal on which the UGTO dreadnaught USS-Doran responded to and acted upon. While reading further into the captains log the captain of the new sty tech ship decided to name thier ship Akierov in honor of its first discovery, and upon further examination the large sphere like object the captain of the UGTO trade ship described in his log was no longer existant and instead the sun became dark green while a denser green mist formed where this alleged object was to be.

The Kluth were well on their way to their new home when the captains of each ship were awoken in the most abrupt fashion, when every system on their bridge's were warning them of a colision into a massive energy force which has never been recorded, in light of this current news each captain made a descision to return to the galaxy of which they once came from and although they had no more powerto make one more massive antimatter jump to regain their momentum they did have enough to make one wormhole to a specific planet. The captains had one cruiser fitted with a massive array of comunication equipment and a cloak to be sent through the wormhole, this ship was called the Pakhos and was the most skilled cruiser crew in all the Kluth fleet.

The Pakhos was sent to the old Kluth homeworld Exathra which now lies in ruin and was in control of a small yet sizable group of vigilanties in scouts and one massive dreadnaught. The crew of the Pakhos sent down a small team to see the state of the metaverse Kluth and found a dissapointing sight as their once peacefull planet became an anarchy ridden filth hole. Upon reaching the planets leaders of the fanatics they told them to swear their loyalty to the Pakhos crew and to help them when in need, naturaly the leaders declined and belived their dreadnaught could take the Pakhos out in one shot, upon those words the Pakhos decloaked and unloaded a minor barage of torpedoes and modified PSI cannons on the fanatics dreadnaught taking it along with twenty scout ships and three frigates, when news of this loss reached the fantatic leaders their veiws changed instantly and a team was transfered to the planet to rebuild the society and give the fanatics a new purpous as pureblood kluth to restore the kluth homeworld to its original state. The captain of the Pakhos began to talk with the finest minds of the purebloods along with its leaders and his own finest minds to bring the armada home.

all was calm again in the metaverse with plans brewing and technolagy developing, and a new power began to grow, a new peacful power began to discover............and a new enemy began to storm its way through the massive void of galaxys in a massive form of subspace disruption.

The armada is comming back.
[ This Message was edited by: Lockerd on 2010-07-02 23:20 ]

SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-02 23:40   
As usual the fan fiction writer vastly overpowers his faction >.<
icc better armor that the armor faction....

Anyways good story O.O

Forger of Destiny
Chief Marshal
We Kick Arse

Posted: 2010-07-03 02:00   
Barely decent creavity in names, bad paragraphing, no subtitles, hard to understand plot, and since when did Exathra become the old k'luth homeworld?

You might want to review your ideas and possibly read them handwritten, your style of thought is not convincingly linear.

Glaceon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-03 02:04   
lol @ the pakhos

Lockerd
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-03 10:12   
well the fact that you think i over power my faction is funny scince i never keep anything constant and this will change but think of the situation. and yes i know exathera is not the old kluth homeworld in our reality. be patient it will make more sense and it will look better as it goes. i wish they'd fix it so when i hit tab it doesnt go to the small check box'es so i can use it properly. and it was late at night so it would be a little rough. btw the entire thing revolves around the UGTO trade ship and its content. it went from the UGTO as the erliest time to the ICC a little later in the story and so on and so on with the kluth. it will be more refined.

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-03 21:58   
I lol'd at the Pakhos too.

Then again, he is one of the best luth cruiser jockeys around

Page created in 0.010814 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR