No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Sate My Curiousity
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author Sate My Curiousity
Rebellion
Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-06-27 18:13   
Quote:

On 2010-06-27 16:24, Shigernafy wrote:
I don't play enough to have a faction that I consider enemies, so I just hate everyone. Have to be fair about it, after all.

i lol'ed

\"War does not decide who is right, but who is left\"
\"I stopped fighting my inner demons we're on the same side now\"

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-27 18:37   
I'm pretty vindicitive, and I like to troll my enemies because the QQ is so much sweeter.

Nothing is more fun than people who take things too seriously.

-Ent

Great Budda
Fleet Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-06-27 21:25   
I do not feel as anyone of any faction is my enemy. I see everyone (whether I like them or not) as my opponent or opposing force. I try to treat everyone with proper respect as I would like to be given. To me this is a game, a pass time that I enjoy with people from all over the world. I enjoy their quirks and their unique personalities. If I get frustrated because things aren't going my way it simply means it's time to log off and do something else. That way the only animosity I harbor is for myself and my lack of ability. I will admit that there are people that I do not like in game and probably would not like in person but again.... two separate worlds.

For me the use of "enemy" is a very definitive category which is reserved for those who are truly that.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-06-27 23:29   
I dunno abt you guys, but some ppl take smack talk too seriously or personally. Sure, we might sound really hostile in /y .... but most of the time I actually LOL in my seat at some really good smacktalk or even colorful retorts by my opponents.

You gotta get as good as you give.

Shath
Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-06-28 01:55   
ya lol i learned to talk smack in trade chat of WoW (funniest place on earth) so srry if i tend to troll ppl a bit all for laughs lol

Novacat
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-28 19:49   
The only time I ever get irate is when someone complains about something, then I end up catching them doing the exact same thing a week later.

That, and people complaining about ICC missile spam. If you do not like missilespam, yell at the Devs, not us, they are the ones that designed the ICC around missilespam. It is like complaining about Kluth using cloak or UGTO fighting at point-blank range.

Otherwise it is fair game. Although I occasionally call out the UGTO on stationspamming, I usually do it to poke humor into it.

Goto the website of Novacat
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2010-06-28 20:37   
I hate you Bardiche, is that what you are asking?

nicklane1
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-28 21:03   
Quote:

On 2010-06-25 17:39, Sardaukar wrote:
My best friends tend to be my best enemies in game, so I'm fond of playfully insulting others. The trouble is a lot of players take it too seriously now : /.

I agree ENTIRELY. If im asking for an argument with someone, im likely laughing in real life.

Email nicklane1   Goto the website of nicklane1
Jamesbond
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-06-29 01:30   
Trolling is just a part of video gaming and most of the time the basis for said trolling it to anger individuals on opposing factions into doing stupid things while they are being trolled.

Happens in WoW, Xbox Live, god every game probably known to man, I swear probably somewhere and in someway, someone was able to troll another individual in solitare enough to make them screw up!

Just going to have to deal with it and take anything anyone says to you with a grain of salt.

The best revenge to someone qqing, just blow up their ship. If they in a small ship just jump em in a station and sd! Always works

Email Jamesbond
Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-06-29 11:45   
Quote:

On 2010-06-29 01:30, Jamesbond wrote:
Trolling is just a part of video gaming and most of the time the basis for said trolling it to anger individuals on opposing factions into doing stupid things while they are being trolled.

Happens in WoW, Xbox Live, god every game probably known to man, I swear probably somewhere and in someway, someone was able to troll another individual in solitare enough to make them screw up!

Just going to have to deal with it and take anything anyone says to you with a grain of salt.

The best revenge to someone qqing, just blow up their ship. If they in a small ship just jump em in a station and sd! Always works

That works in ds to rage-log the enemy

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-06-29 12:58   
Quote:

On 2010-06-29 11:45, Pakhos wrote:
That works in ds to rage-log the enemy

ICC using Missile Frigates seems to be good for that.

Okkam
Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-29 19:26   
I have found it that when you play as UGTO to feel that K'luth are cocky and annoying so you dislike their players. If you were to swap out to K'luth you suddenly hate the UGTO because they are the same. Personally I think it's better that you dislike your ingame enemies when they are on the opposite team.

On the other hand, I don't love my fleet to bits either. I have more K'luth on my ignore list than ICC and UGTO combined.

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-06-29 19:56   
Dont hate, make love...

Thats what i always offer. We kill a station and ask him to wait 2 mins for us to switch the faction , so we can supply love him.. We dont want to be hated..

Kangaroosteak
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-29 20:14   
Quote:

On 2010-06-29 19:56, Pakhos wrote:
Dont hate, make love...

But haters are always gunna hate.

Goto the website of Kangaroosteak
Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-06-29 20:52   
Quote:

On 2010-06-29 19:56, Pakhos wrote:
Dont hate, make love...

lol, Pakhos just LOVES to use all that ECM to his advantage in laying mines, and he lets everyone else hate it.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023608 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR