No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Please play in Sagi
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Please play in Sagi
Sops
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-06-23 14:48   
Quote:

On 2010-06-23 13:26, Celstine Rose wrote:
but it use to be the newbie server think it was locked at like captian or something like that, just to keep this sorta of thing from happening.

Where do you get your facts from?

Great Budda
Fleet Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-06-23 14:52   
Tried playing in Sag as UGTO.... epic fail. More UGTO peeps are needed to make a good run. Anything else is wasting time... like I was doing.

Necrotic
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-06-23 16:16   
Quote:

On 2010-06-23 12:18, Azure Prower wrote:
Don't know what Kluth was doing most of the time. They were taking pot shots at us and god knows what.

But UGTO were sure defending their planets. We had some good battles.

But towards the end, when we were in their last system. UGTO gave up and left.

So we conquered it all.
[ This Message was edited by: Azure Prower on 2010-06-23 12:18 ]

thats all the kluth have been able to do. anyone here take a look around the lobby and count how many kluth are actually online. if it wasnt for pb and wolf kluth would be a dead faction. dont believe i dislike this becuse i enjoy having more people to kill but look at it like this. Take icc if fs,raven or icc left they would be fine as they have the fleets still to dfend icc. For ugto if rsm left ugto there is still gtn,uff and wka.Now if pb leave kluth, kluth is a dead faction. Hey just sayin ya know

[ This Message was edited by: Necrotic on 2010-06-23 16:26 ]

No matter how hard they have tried. They havnt figured out how to nerf skill yet :P

JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-23 16:45   
scenario, fun

Email JBud   Goto the website of JBud
SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-23 16:51   

Yay UFF got recognized

ok back to the topic:
scen is fun because you have to use tactics to try to win, defending this cluster, engi this into so and so planet, in sag its find your enemy, tell everyone, and everyone have a spacebarmash party.

Also scen ships are stock, so you dont have to worry about enemies/your ench

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-23 17:15   
Quote:

On 2010-06-23 14:48, Sops wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-06-23 13:26, Celstine Rose wrote:
but it use to be the newbie server think it was locked at like captian or something like that, just to keep this sorta of thing from happening.

Where do you get your facts from?

i meant back when sag was meta verse we had newbie and admrinel server that were the server idea comes from

LightBreaker
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-23 18:01   
Well I Think Scenario Is Fun, But We Need To Give The New Players A Space.. I Mean, Scenario Supposed To Be To The New Players For What I Know, But I See Only Vets On It, No One Let The New Players Learn To Build, The High ranks Lock The Planets And Only They Can Build, And Like 40 Minutes After Start All Go Dreads And Stations, But What Happen With The Ones Wo Cant Go That Class Of Ships? We Want DS To Live Or Die? We Want Active Players Or A Lot Of Deads Accounts?

Atte: LightBreaker

[ This Message was edited by: LightBreaker on 2010-06-23 18:03 ]
Faster Than Light!

Email LightBreaker
Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-23 18:29   
Cry me a ocean, idc.

everyone's owned the MV at one stage or another.

All's fair in the name of war.

Sops
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-06-23 18:36   
I am not sure what leads you to believe that scenario is strictly a server for beginners. I believe "Ursa Minor (Beginner Area)" would be the beginner's server and the "Scenario" server would be for scenarios.

Type Zero
Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-23 19:27   
give me empty planets to build and i will come back to the MV!

Email Type Zero
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-23 19:43   
It use to be that factions and fleets would try to balance things out. It also use to be that large ships took forever to spawn in scernario due to resources.

Now with all those prettymuch gone, ppl have a much larger incentive to play scenario. So whenvever a faction gets stompped, their players go play scenario. I think its become a little worse due to updates causing players to lump to a specific faction.

Starcommander
Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-23 20:30   
The way I saw things was the MV was the "main war" where it always changed and there was never any "end" to it other then completely wiping out the enemy and forcing an auto server reset. Scen was the short term, there was a story to be told depending on how things went. With the servers now separate from each-other and the MV no longer lumped together, it is a buzz kill when a faction goes on a capping spree and wipes everyone off the face of the server. Maybe the server rest system should be added back to each server? Also give a 1k bonus pres for the people logged in on the winning faction, for winning and successfully taking that sector.

The gate bug has finally been fixed, but it took a little too long and now players are just ignoring Sag not knowing that it was fixed.

Noobs shouldn't be allowed to build in the MV, because whats a noob and whats an Alt account from someone whos less the honorable. This is why we have so many issues with Sabo, I built a nice planet and left (logged), came back 30 min later and it was back to its sabo self. The lock system needs to come back, I don't know why it was pulled off in the first place.

Scen is a good place for noobs to get there feet wet, in every aspect of the game. Either that or the tut needs to have a practice build section for each planet type.

WH 40k armies, Grey Knights, Dark Angles, Imperial Guard (Vostroyan First Born) and Orks.

There is a thin line between knowing when to give up and when to try harder.

Email Starcommander
Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-06-23 21:04   
Quote:

On 2010-06-23 16:16, Necrotic wrote:
Now if pb leave kluth, kluth is a dead faction.

So it's true that peanut butter holds the bugs together.

Gromit
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-23 21:14   
Quote:

On 2010-06-23 20:30, Starcommand of ICC *XO* wrote:
The gate bug has finally been fixed, but it took a little too long and now players are just ignoring Sag not knowing that it was fixed.

I believe the gate by No Water is still broken.

SPaRTaN Z
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-23 21:37   
It takes 1 person to defend a system.,
Perhaps that 1 person cannot completely stop enemys capturing planets,. but he can sure as hell slow the invading faction down,..
What are the rest of the UGs doing ?
Apart from just flying stations? and... dying..
I gotta say I do have a good laugh sometimes, but can get really frustrated when i gotta stop what i'm doing just to save a planet capture when there are people defending.,
Good to see ICC having a good crack at it all for a change,.. and reality is,. most active faction will dominate most of the time.
... Admittedly tho, from my observations, ICC have only been capping planets while no-one is on the opposing factions,. .
ICC never capped anything on my watch!, and were usually beaten into a pulp if i was prepared. Rarely flying a station, what are they good for anyway?? Capturing a planet with only a station defending it is relativly easy,. its all in the initial approach and not just wasting inf on a tranny rushing,. ya'll need a bit of spartan in ya's and grow some gohonez,. and not give up!! Cuz its really easy once you know how,.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023337 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR