No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Please play in Sagi
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Please play in Sagi
DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-23 08:07   
I know Scenario is fun. But please back to Sagi

Steal all planets of a faction when there is no one to protect them is unfair. As a consequence, the faction that owns Sagi will try (with small amount of encouragement) to prevent recapping progress of the homeless faction. So better to have mercy and dignity to leave (at least) a planet (which better to have a shipyard on it) so that faction members can re cap.

I believe all factions have been out of Sagi several times, and also know the feeling of being pushed so hard when trying to recap. So don't treat the others what you don't want to be treat. Have fair sportsmanship.

Never forget that best way to farm pres is via combat. Camping gate is boring and waste of time, even considered small-minded and coward. Pres is a small issue of the game, the most important reason to play MMO is to have new challenge every day to enjoy (which always presents in scen).

I don't mean to bring scenario to MV, but nobody wants to play 4 hours and then everything reset, right?

*Flash*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-23 10:00   
Well there is only one way to make ppl play in MV again...make a rank limit for scenario (for new ppl) to get badges and learn basic principles of the game and we will see ppl playing in SAG or other MV server again.

Email *Flash*
Starcommander
Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-23 10:11   
Cry me a river man, cry me a river. UGTO has owned it all, Kluth has too, ICCs turn and now theres this? ROFLOL.

Its the MV, it changes hands and is controlled by the current high pop faction. ICC has finally had some good population numbers as of late, this is a great turn around from the few ICC had a few months back. Again, the players will hop around and things will change again.

Welcome to the life of the MV, here there be monsters.

WH 40k armies, Grey Knights, Dark Angles, Imperial Guard (Vostroyan First Born) and Orks.

There is a thin line between knowing when to give up and when to try harder.

Email Starcommander
DarkCloudd
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-23 10:15   
There shouldnt be a rank limit to the scenario. I play in it if the MV is dead either because (insert Faction here) has no planets and cant spawn there or because it is the middle of the night and no one is awake to play in the MV. Plus the scenario is a faster paced game and if I dont have 3+ hours to sit in Sag waiting for combat to start and then having to log because I need to work, then I can at least get some action in before I have to leave.

I dont like gate camping either but by the same token 2 wrongs dont make a right. Every faction has done it and prolly will do it. If you dont like it then gather your forces in the home system and either push through or log out and log back in from a different gate.

Forger of Destiny
Chief Marshal
We Kick Arse

Posted: 2010-06-23 10:17   
Quote:

On 2010-06-23 10:11, Starcommand of ICC *XO* wrote:
Cry me a river man, cry me a river.

*Cries a stream of blood*

MooooOOOOOOOOooooowwh!!*Paaaaaaiiiiiinn!*

*Flash*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-23 10:24   
I dont care if Ugto has 1 planet or 30, i want ppl to come back and play in Sag!! In sag its not that simple to jump with new ships in the middle of ur enemyes coz u have enhacemets wich costs credits and have some durability thats why there u need a good strategy to atack ur opponets and cap planets. In scenario what do u need? whats the fun? u just spawn new ships each time u die and keep jumping ur enemy.

Email *Flash*
Fatal Perihelion
Chief Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2010-06-23 11:45   

"Make people play MV"

Why force people to do what they dont want?!

There are many players who dont respawn spam in Scenario
but Repair their ships instead.
Often you have to do so cause Sy is blockaded or even sieged anyway.

Dont go to MV.
Join Scen! Join scen! Join Scen! ^^

Rebellion
Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-06-23 11:48   
i only play one map per day of scen cuz i think it ruins the Metaverse-is the main part of the game i miss the massive battles ware TACTICS are used and fleet movements are planned and carried out. I MISS it alot so i hope somepeople will come back to sagi and actuly play i remeber times when plp were on constantly and thare were battles every hour and, i just miss those battles so please come back.

*baby come back* music begins playing

[ This Message was edited by: Fleet Admiral CRAZY45 *TO* on 2010-06-23 11:52 ]

\"War does not decide who is right, but who is left\"
\"I stopped fighting my inner demons we're on the same side now\"

Sops
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-06-23 11:59   
I have been playing less and less in the MV long before ICC's current take over, it has just gotten dry for me and with the gate bug etc. I have very little interest in playing there right now.

Maybe I'll miss it later.

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-23 12:03   
I'd like for UGTO and K'Luth to remember how much this sucks, and try to exercise some sympathy the next time they intend to go on a metaverse-wide conquest. To me, it was a hollow victory, because I know too well what it feels like. However, I think it provides a valuable lesson: yes, it is "fun" to kick people out of the Metaverse, but try to remember that it sucks for everyone not on your team.

Well, I'll be QQing when ICC's out of the MV. :V (personally, I WELCOME this scenario-driven world)

Meko
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-23 12:08   
correct me if im wrong, but i thought the objective of the MV was to control it all?

Email Meko
Azure Prower
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-23 12:18   
Don't know what Kluth was doing most of the time. They were taking pot shots at us and god knows what.

But UGTO were sure defending their planets. We had some good battles.

But towards the end, when we were in their last system. UGTO gave up and left.

So we conquered it all.
[ This Message was edited by: Azure Prower on 2010-06-23 12:18 ]

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-23 13:26   
The point of this thread is not to down icc for taking planets star commander so stop making threads like this into personel attack threads please your older then this I hope. Now for the main thread it self. Like I said this is not to attack another faction for capping the entire system. I am actually impressed they did, but this thread is about the fact that noone plays in sag, so it hard for two or three people to go and try and cap planet in sag. This thread was made to get people back into sag so we can cap the planets back from icc and make the qq over not having any systems. (just joking iccu don't get mad and attack me) now people i know everyone loves scen cause it refresh new battles blah blah but it use to be the newbie server think it was locked at like captian or something like that, just to keep this sorta of thing from happening. The only thing I can think of now since darkspace (even thow got a huge player base now) is just dieing off from what it use to be...... either fixing the scen server back to what it use to be so we old people who like the old darkspace can at least enjoy the game still or just get rid of sag all toghter. Be one less server to maintain and just focus on scen since that what everyone likes.
[ This Message was edited by: Celstine Rose on 2010-06-23 13:31 ]

-=LoKi=-
Marshal
Imperium

Posted: 2010-06-23 13:47   
Quote:

On 2010-06-23 10:00, *Flash* wrote:
Well there is only one way to make ppl play in MV again...make a rank limit for scenario (for new ppl) to get badges and learn basic principles of the game and we will see ppl playing in SAG or other MV server again.

Why should we be forced to play on MV? Its intresting to hug em planets? Fight a shooting star? Atack in scout? Do what exactly? mIRC all day long? be real.
When u get a plamet wit hard worck rebuild it if u ar lucky! some one comes in trany and takes is... oooo is so nice to play.
I prefer Scen: the strugle to get a good planet.. build it make resources and then try to take out ur enemies. Not the mIRC`ing Mv.

[ This Message was edited by: Klorel (Arcus Prime) on 2010-06-23 13:47 ]

Email -=LoKi=-
Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-23 14:00   
klorel that the whole point of this game ou call it mercing or whatever but that what bombers are for what transport are for this game was not made to be nothing but first person shooter was desgiend to use tactic use fleets to attack and destory the enemy not to mention the only way darkspace makes money now is threw using buy credits for there enh yet you in scen you don't need enh so no reason to buy creidts. look futher then the fact of how you play the game look at the fact of how darkspace makes money without money the can not maintain server if the can not maintain server you do you think will happen. will you guys think for once

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.026936 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR