No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +15.8 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Protected or Hunted? - Extract from Jimmy Coates: Sabotage
 Author Protected or Hunted? - Extract from Jimmy Coates: Sabotage
Xydes
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-20 05:56   
Note: This is not a Darkspace Related story but a fictional story based on the secret services of the world.

Felix bent double and pressed his hand into his stomach, trying to ease a stitch.
"Wait," he panted.
"Come on," insisted Georgie, a couple of paces ahead. "We can't stop." She looked around, her face twisted with concern. It was almost fully light now. The shadows no longer offered a place to hide.
"We don't even know where we're running," said Felix, stilll catiching his breath.
"New York's a big place." Georgie replied. "We can disappear. But that safehouse is definitely not safe."
"But where do we sleep? What do we eat? I'm going to need breakfast in a minute and, like, every day for the rest of my life."
"I don't know," said Georgie. She wiped the sweat from her face and Felix noticed her hands were trembling. "We can't let them take us. We can't trust them."
"But we can't just run in no direction at all. can we?" Felix asked. "This is the CIA - if they want us, they'll find us. We've got no chance."
Georgie ignored him. She was searching the street signs.
"We need a hostel or something," she whispered to herself.
"They might even help us," Felix went on. "They helped Jimmy, didn't they?"
"We think they've helped Jimmy." Georgie glared at Felix, her eyes full of fear. "But they were meant to be protecting us too. How come NJ7 knew where the safehouse was? If the CIA had been doing ther job properly, NJ7 would never have taken your parents."
Felix didn't have an answer for that. It was the last thing he wanted to think about and for Georgie to bring it up was cruel. In his head, Felix could see his mother being forced to the ground by those huge men in black suits. He could picture her face trying to reassure him and at the same time urging him to get away. He thought he could remember his father crying out for him, but he couldn't have actually heard that. By the time Olivia and Neil Muzbeke had been forced into a car, Felix and Georgie had already escaped in the back of a grocery lorry, unseen by the NJ7 agents. Felix's memory was playing tricks.

The wind swept across Manhattan, straight off the sea. Felix shivered.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 coming soon

-Solaris I
[ This Message was edited by: Solaris I on 2010-06-20 06:02 ]
[ This Message was edited by: Solaris I on 2010-06-20 08:16 ]

Page created in 0.005296 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR