No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.4 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Why I chose ICC.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Why I chose ICC.
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-14 14:48   
Ship models look cooler.

Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-14 14:55   
why is there engi in this Picture that goes on the front line?
and why does the Dessi look like to have the size of the dread? lol
19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

Winters Rapture
Fleet Admiral
United Nations Space Command

Posted: 2010-06-14 15:54   
Been ICC through and through, I have had experance in other factions, but that's only in places like scenario where it sometimes can't be helped.

I can honestly say I've played ICC because I felt out of the 3 factions to play, it is the hardest, for a great number of reason. When I've always played a game I wanted a challange, something to really test myself with. Even though I admit it's been at the sacrafice of fun at times, I can say that it has been an interesting time.

Rebellion
Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-06-14 16:00   
Quote:

On 2010-06-14 14:48, Bardiche wrote:
Ship models look cooler.

that and community

Nuff said

\"War does not decide who is right, but who is left\"
\"I stopped fighting my inner demons we're on the same side now\"

Katejina
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-06-14 16:10   
Used to play ICC on other account since the ships were cooler =P

Now UGTO because ICC are ships aren't as good as they used to be and they got rid of the torp dread =( (Also that bombing doesn't work like it used to so ICC lost their bombing greatness )

Gin Ichimaru
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-14 16:21   
I chose UGTO, for the reason that we're "pure blooded" humans, we created the rebel ICC in a sense through ignorance and we shall reunite through intelligence.

I chose Ugto because desprite any proper tatical strategy being showed in battles, our Pride, morale, and skill guides us through.

I chose UGTO because i feel like I belong with them and no other faction the most....

From when i had a name everyone( to the more 3+ year vets) do remember me by, i always been on UGTO, even through the normal Unsub years, the placement of torps on MDs, to the usage of Anti matter stuff on human ships.
[ This Message was edited by: Fallen Wing on 2010-06-14 16:27 ]

Rebellion
Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-06-14 16:57   
Quote:

On 2010-06-14 16:21, Fallen Wing wrote:
I chose UGTO, for the reason that we're "pure blooded" humans, we created the rebel ICC in a sense through ignorance and we shall reunite through intelligence.

I chose Ugto because desprite any proper tatical strategy being showed in battles, our Pride, morale, and skill guides us through.

I chose UGTO because i feel like I belong with them and no other faction the most....

From when i had a name everyone( to the more 3+ year vets) do remember me by, i always been on UGTO, even through the normal Unsub years, the placement of torps on MDs, to the usage of Anti matter stuff on human ships.
[ This Message was edited by: Fallen Wing on 2010-06-14 16:27 ]

i loled

\"War does not decide who is right, but who is left\"
\"I stopped fighting my inner demons we're on the same side now\"

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2010-06-14 17:25   
Cheese.

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Kangaroosteak
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-14 17:37   
I used to faction hop alot, loving each faction equally, up until then, a certain someone on my team repeatedly tk'd me becuase they called me "A stupid ugg stealing our repair pres" (I was in an icc suppy at the time and was repairing his/her station) Been with the ugto ever since, though I still play scenario mode with icc.

Goto the website of Kangaroosteak
Reznor
Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-15 03:43   
Quote:

On 2010-06-14 15:54, Winters Rapture wrote:
Been ICC through and through, I have had experance in other factions, but that's only in places like scenario where it sometimes can't be helped.

I can honestly say I've played ICC because I felt out of the 3 factions to play, it is the hardest, for a great number of reason. When I've always played a game I wanted a challange, something to really test myself with. Even though I admit it's been at the sacrafice of fun at times, I can say that it has been an interesting time.

This.

ICC is a long range faction fighting at knife ranges constantly. Kluth is easy. UGTO isn't as easy, but super reps make it easier for them to hold planets in a vice grip.

In ICC your armor is paper and your enemy is always in your weak spot. You either outfly them or die. And a lot of the time you die anyway.

Interdictor: (DS) A planetary emplacement or Cruiser Class vessel capable of preventing FTL travel in a certain radius.

NoBoDx
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-15 05:13   
Quote:

On 2010-06-14 17:37, Original Milk wrote:
I used to faction hop alot, loving each faction equally, up until then, a certain someone on my team repeatedly tk'd me becuase they called me "A stupid ugg stealing our repair pres" (I was in an icc suppy at the time and was repairing his/her station) Been with the ugto ever since, though I still play scenario mode with icc.

Quote:

ROC
The list of all exploits currently forbidden for use by ANY participants:

3.3.1 Backstabbing/Sabotage/Spying/Griefing
Description: A member of a team intentionally firing on teammates, bombing/scrapping planet resources, and/or giving intelligence to the enemy to the detriment of the team.

this is all i can say

Stevefin
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-15 05:43   
ICC for me. The ships are cool as they look like what you would kinda expect from a space ship, no, or curves and a metal look. I find UGTO and kluth too easy for me, which is no fun in my books, but ICC is a challange, being the under dog.

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2010-06-15 07:00   
so, yeah, I stole my brothers account and he happened to be ICC... =P but I liked the people I was flying with. that and then we started organizing ridiculous attack plans that worked and were awesome =P I've stuck with ICC because i like the higher defense capabilities, and the bombardment play style. energy management and shield rotation takes quite a bit of skill too =)

by second choice is kluth. I like hunting down lone ships, setting tiny traps (back when you could seriously hurt ship systems i took a dread down to 10%, then waited for the supply to arrive and killed them bith... im bad =S) and that sort of thing!

Azure Prower
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-22 23:35   
I've been a long time ICC supporter.

The design of ships looks more human.

I like the colour blue. I like shields. I like missiles.

I see UGTO as the evil empire that is currently occupying Earth and we will be the ones to liberate it.

Winters Rapture
Fleet Admiral
United Nations Space Command

Posted: 2010-06-23 02:05   
Quote:

On 2010-06-22 23:35, Azure Prower wrote:
I've been a long time ICC supporter.

The design of ships looks more human.

I like the colour blue. I like shields. I like missiles.

I see UGTO as the evil empire that is currently occupying Earth and we will be the ones to liberate it.

This man knows the truth! We must liberate the people of earth from the evil clutches of the UGTO, and all those who would deny the population of any planet pie!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.029958 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR