Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Thankyou so mutch, developers!
 Author Thankyou so mutch, developers!
Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-19 02:59   
Thanks so mutch devs of massive gaifen awesomeness for adding DEFENCE MODE to ICC shields.

Now ICC finaly have the long needed, and wanted ability to recharge shields fast, and become a very tough nut indeed.

So, yea. thankyou devs, for your amazing use of Gaifen awesomeness to make ICC shine.

MAJOR EDIT: As a few people have asked allready, at the moment in beta defense mode can be turned on by pressing CTRL-S.

when you do, you'll notice it'll say shield-OFF twice. one of those is defence mode. if you just hit CTRL-S and it said shield-OFF, but you can see rings, your in defence mode.

[ This Message was edited by: iwancoppa*Halberd of Light* on 2010-05-19 03:26 ]

Nimitz
Fleet Admiral
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2010-05-19 03:20   
Quote:

On 2010-05-19 02:59, iwancoppa*Halberd of Light* wrote:
become a very tough nut indeed.

Now to start a campaign demanding for tougher nut crackers!
\"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.\" -- Rich Cook

Great Budda
Fleet Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-05-19 04:27   
Quote:

On 2010-05-19 03:20, Nimitz wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-05-19 02:59, iwancoppa*Halberd of Light* wrote:
become a very tough nut indeed.

Now to start a campaign demanding for tougher nut crackers!

From what I understand (haven't had a chance to play with it yet) our shell is still the same so cracking it is as easy as always.... the change just means you get to crack our shell more often....

[ This Message was edited by: Great Budda on 2010-05-19 04:32 ]

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-05-19 08:54   
its still not ready for testing, and may not make it live. but the defece mode will be a nice addition for icc to get us back up and running after a fight, keeping us on par with ugto and luth repair rates. draw backs are if you use it while in combat it will drain y our power reserves real fast.

Email Borgie
Starcommander
Marshal

Posted: 2010-05-19 08:59   
Quote:

On 2010-05-19 08:54, Borgie wrote:
its still not ready for testing, and may not make it live. but the defece mode will be a nice addition for icc to get us back up and running after a fight, keeping us on par with ugto and luth repair rates. draw backs are if you use it while in combat it will drain y our power reserves real fast.

Thats the point, if we use it in combat we will run out of energy faster but thats all up to the player to decide.

As for tanking the devs......its more of a "its about time and something finally got through there thick skulls" then a thank you. Again, its about time!

[ This Message was edited by: Starcommand of ICC on 2010-05-19 09:00 ]

WH 40k armies, Grey Knights, Dark Angles, Imperial Guard (Vostroyan First Born) and Orks.

There is a thin line between knowing when to give up and when to try harder.

Email Starcommander
Antra
Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2010-05-19 21:42   
I know gamers=ego and ego!=humility, but can you tone it down a little Starcommand? They do what they can, don't have genius ideas all the time, don't always know how to implement them, and they don't get paid.

Email Antra
Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-05-19 21:59   
I agree. ICC needed just so much more catering to them. Def mode, ions from 1200 out, missle spam from hell, pulse shields, pulse beams, the only faction specific enhancement buffs,.....cant we find SOMETHING else to give them?

Oh snap. Maybe they should get unlimited ammo as well. I mean, thats still a negative for them and that should not be!

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-05-19 22:06   
Quote:

On 2010-05-19 08:59, Starcommand of ICC wrote:

Thats the point, if we use it in combat we will run out of energy faster but thats all up to the player to decide.

As for tanking the devs......its more of a "its about time and something finally got through there thick skulls" then a thank you. Again, its about time!

I do apologize for the conduct of the staff, Sir.

Next time I'll get them to serve you the game on a silver platter, complete with grey poupon, and foie gras on the side.

I do hope that the food and service here will befit your supreme rank and status.

Alois Falix
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-27 06:54   
[/quote]

I do apologize for the conduct of the staff, Sir.

Next time I'll get them to serve you the game on a silver platter, complete with grey poupon, and foie gras on the side.

I do hope that the food and service here will befit your supreme rank and status.

[/quote]

Foie gras is the liver of a highly over-fed duck, I'd hardly call that silver platter worthy. xD In my opinion anyway.

-Incursio Diem, Certified Sous Chef, Certified Culinary Educator, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Orlando.

Great Budda
Fleet Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-05-27 06:59   
Quote:

On 2010-05-27 06:54, Carpe Incursio Diem wrote:
-Incursio Diem, Certified Sous Chef, Certified Culinary Educator, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Orlando.

Almost went to Le Cordon Bleu in Chicago...... oh well.... we probably wouldn't get along anyway.... lol

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-05-27 14:16   
Quote:

On 2010-05-19 21:59, Azreal wrote:
I agree. ICC needed just so much more catering to them. Def mode, ions from 1200 out, missle spam from hell, pulse shields, pulse beams, the only faction specific enhancement buffs,.....cant we find SOMETHING else to give them?

Oh snap. Maybe they should get unlimited ammo as well. I mean, thats still a negative for them and that should not be!

oh shush you. Kluth were terrible last patch... ( i mean .483) and you got a huge armor buff. you guys are nasty when you work well as a team and use tactics like the old =TB= guys did to break up the .483 UGTO rape machine.

you've done it before, you can do it again. tactics is king.

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
-=LoKi=-
Marshal
Imperium

Posted: 2010-05-31 01:59   
Quote:

On 2010-05-19 21:59, Azreal wrote:

Whats the prob wit ICC having this? Does it give them more def? more atack powa? Or u just whant to w8 for 20 30 mins to finght ICC again after a battle?

Email -=LoKi=-
Page created in 0.037940 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR