No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Faction Supreme Commanders (Nominations)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
 Author Faction Supreme Commanders (Nominations)
Vice Admiral Josh Knight
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2010-08-02 18:20   
What i meant was I'm not sure everyone would accept and obey the elected commander. Sorry for using a word with 2 meanings lol.

Email Vice Admiral Josh Knight
Vice Admiral Onassi
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2010-08-02 21:16   
Quote:

On 2010-05-16 02:05, Darth Jaybud wrote:
Faction supreme commanders are the top of the chain of command, they have the job of making all command decisions for that faction, if there is any factional dispute, the supreme commanders will have the final word. Supreme commanders will be elected by public vote and will serve a 3 month term before the next election.

This is the nomination thread for the supreme commanders of each faction. To submit a nomination post the credentials of a pilot (NOT YOURSELF) who you believe should be the supreme commander of your faction.

The people with the most nominations will go on to the elections.

[Example Nomination]

I hereby nominate Chief Marshal Steveyk of RSM as the Faction Supreme Commander of the UGTO

he is a strong leader, with dedication, and years of service to the UGTO, he is the perfect candidate.

[End of Example]

It doesn't have to be complex, just say who, and give a good reason.

Disclaimer: This is a fun political event that may start a new government for factions, or may do nothing at all, this election is completely unofficial, and ment to get some information on the best and brightest of DarkSpace leaders.

OMG PLAGURIZIMZ!!! Yesterday i said my ultimate DS goal was to be Supreme Allied Commander!! Therefor you must fulfill my wishes and vote me for ICC Commander

Sops
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-08-02 22:28   
I vote Captain Killstuff as ICC supreme commander.

Red October
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-08-02 23:18   
Majority of the time, trying to work with other players brings headaches and migrains. It is like leading a group of eye twitching and gun tooting people to battle. Pretty much all you have to do is tell them what to shot, and they shot at it. But buttom-line is, trying to lead them in a operation is like watching fish try to breath out of water. It's pathetic. They don't know what they are doing and half the time the enemy finds out what you are doing. I dare you trying to ECM bombing with a bunch of players, they quickly ruin it by saying I am taking this...

Then you watch them blow up and laugh at them. Then tell them what they are doing wrong, but they refuse to listen. That is where the headache comes in. At times, I have to beat it in to the players.

Don't take a Missile Dreadnought or Missile Cruiser to a fight with K'luth, you are only going to crash and burn...

Email Red October
MaGoo
Fleet Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2010-08-03 02:57   
Steveyk for the UGTO for being on alot (.) (.)

Marius Falix
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-08-03 09:44   
Lark of Serenity: ICC commander

allways whipped the troops into a ragged bunch of fighters.
the use of caps is ...truelly inspiring. ^^
may she lead us to further victories over the Imperialistic Ugglies, and these new Alien freakbags...

plz note: i am aware i am flying a freak bag ship atm... however my loyalties are with ICC...in def mode we trust... oh yeah

We are the Falix Brothers...

Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-28 23:41   
I vote for the Aurora. Because he is a great command officer.
2. For being a good friend a fight in game.

Adm.C.Wilson *COM*

Email Admiral C. Wilson
jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-29 00:26   
i wonder if stevex still plays meh no matter

steve for ugto

padma for icc

died 2000 deaths for luth because they are always fun to play with and to kill

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-29 05:38   
I vote for Doran as a multi-faction supreme commander. Everytime he shows up in game and run evil scripts, suddenly everybody follows his quest.

*Obsidian Shadow*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-29 05:51   
Quote:

On 2010-08-02 23:18, Red October *TO* wrote:
Majority of the time, trying to work with other players brings headaches and migrains. It is like leading a group of eye twitching and gun tooting people to battle. Pretty much all you have to do is tell them what to shot, and they shot at it. But buttom-line is, trying to lead them in a operation is like watching fish try to breath out of water. It's pathetic. They don't know what they are doing and half the time the enemy finds out what you are doing. I dare you trying to ECM bombing with a bunch of players, they quickly ruin it by saying I am taking this...

Then you watch them blow up and laugh at them. Then tell them what they are doing wrong, but they refuse to listen. That is where the headache comes in. At times, I have to beat it in to the players.

Don't take a Missile Dreadnought or Missile Cruiser to a fight with K'luth, you are only going to crash and burn...

you never even friggin play anymore >=(

but i nominate..larky...even though she never plays anymore...COME BACK TO US

Panduh
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-12-29 10:17   
Nexus14

Little Pet Slinki
Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-29 10:42   
mousey.

Goto the website of Little Pet Slinki
Mr Black
Grand Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2010-12-29 12:10   
I hereby designate Grand Chancellor Mato as leader of the UGTO.

I hereby designate High Councillor Takari as leader of the ICC.

I hereby designate Ambassador Shall’kar Yin’Gadark as leader of the K'Luth Tribal Council.

I hereby designate Nexus 14 as the schitzophrenic leader of itself.

I think that is most of the important ones...

[ This Message was edited by: Mr Black on 2010-12-29 12:16 ]

ADmiraLMaXimus (Bringer of Doom)
Chief Marshal
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2010-12-29 16:21   
Pehaps if given an order by the Supreme Commander, a player would get Bonus prez like sometime ago credit was given... once you complete your mission AKA (order) you get bonus prez.

or you get a free Standard Enhancement.

Im sure giving players a reason to obey an order is better than having nobody listen.

Then after a while of implementing this, the playerbase can be weaned to just bonus prez then after some time... you do not get anything but the knowledge that you are a part of a team and achieved what you all set out to do.

However I will say this .... if I am given an order by someone who I trust would take my place in death in a battle then I will do whatever that player needs done and return the favor if needed.

and.... I never never ever leave my wingman

this was an old post started months ago but if it was brought back to complete...

Email ADmiraLMaXimus (Bringer of Doom)
jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-29 17:01   
Quote:

On 2010-12-29 16:21, ADmiraLMaXimus (Bringer of Doom) wrote:
Pehaps if given an order by the Supreme Commander, a player would get Bonus prez like sometime ago credit was given... once you complete your mission AKA (order) you get bonus prez.

or you get a free Standard Enhancement.

Im sure giving players a reason to obey an order is better than having nobody listen.

Then after a while of implementing this, the playerbase can be weaned to just bonus prez then after some time... you do not get anything but the knowledge that you are a part of a team and achieved what you all set out to do.

However I will say this .... if I am given an order by someone who I trust would take my place in death in a battle then I will do whatever that player needs done and return the favor if needed.

and.... I never never ever leave my wingman

this was an old post started months ago but if it was brought back to complete...

i know you would take others place in death when i was a lt it was quite a sight to see a assault class dread jump in and just save your destroyer from a station

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Page created in 0.025683 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR