No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » Idea For New Configeration: Interdictor Criuser
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Idea For New Configeration: Interdictor Criuser
Tridgit
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2010-04-14 04:35   
no idea about other dictors, but i fly an ICC one, and honestly, if i dont fire a single shot, and fly at 9.5 gu a second with IE drives, i can hold the dictor up indefinitly.

if i shoot or run my eccm or go faster, that changes.

and this is with 8 enhansments that allow me to conserve energy at speed.

i think dictors are sufficiently handicapped. honestly i was in the middle of a brawl with a dictor, and i have a claw on my 6, and i had to leave the fight in less than 2 minutes. TWO. i couldnt get him off me and he was a good enough pilot to avoid the One cruiser that came to help me out.

dictors as they are will see more cruisers in the MV than dreads. cause dreads get killed by them, cruisers can out run them Easilly.

a couple frigates, a destroyer, hell even another cruiser will make a dictor leave the field or die trying pretty fast.

i cannot say anything about the UGTO dictor as i havnt used one ever.

i have used the luth dictor on scenario a couple times though and it can fly faster for longer than the ICC one, but one must take into consideration its far weaker in terms of HP

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-04-14 11:06   
Quote:

On 2010-04-14 04:24, Sixkiller wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-04-13 23:15, Meko wrote:
the dictor is just fine now.

a single destroyer can end a dictors life in short order.

thier energy drain is also very effective in cutting them into the role of "slow as hell and easy to gank"

Fighting kluth yesterday, even 1 dictor with a single support ship was able to make it out. On top of that, Pakhos seemed to be able to turn on his dictor and keep i on for an age, long enough to allow several dreads to be killed. Perhaps the energy cost of running a dictor is not yet high enough, or the Piercer has more energy then other dictors?

No, really no. Energy drain on peircer is realy bad. Yeah , I was being carefull to not go more than 11 gu/s. But there was some moments I had to deactivate the dictor. While your adrenaline was at max you didnt even notice you flew 30 seconds without being dictored

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-04-21 08:29   
so thats why the other day when fighting yall with a dictor my jd went green. i used my time wisely and got the hell outta there.

Email Borgie
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.007077 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR