No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +5.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

15th - Rise

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » enhancement suggestion
 Author enhancement suggestion
Scorched Soul[+R]
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-01-04 17:18   
skipping whether enhancements are good or if we should have a garage wipe or any of that nonsense i toss the idea that enhancements should be bought based on a completely arbitrary attribute such as time played in game on whatever server you choose to play in. this would mean that all the people who actually play the game, new players an vets alike, will accumulate an equal amount of buying power doing whatever they feel like while still in game. then any body who wants to invest the time necessary could receive whatever enhancements they want for their ships. I propose that 1 hour gets you enough "credit" to purchase 1 minor enhancement, 2 hours gets you 1 limited or 2 minor and it scales up in a linear fashion from there. that way the people who invest the most time in the game doing whatever they enjoy most will be the people who will have the best and most enhancements and in my mind those are the people who deserve them. this would also deal with any kind of farming because it would be a sad day indeed when someone sits at their computer and does just enough to keep from getting auto booted for doing nothing without actually playing the game, and it would be simple enough to pick out someone who macroed their mouse to click every half minute to leave them logged on.

i have now officialy begun throwing bricks at the Berlin wall

i look forward to helpful feed back with rapt attention

Ps- sorry I guess I ment this thread to go into the suggestions forum but I put it in the wrong place by mistake.
[ This Message was edited by: Scorched Soul*recruiting* on 2010-01-05 10:33 ]

Email Scorched Soul[+R]
Page created in 0.008584 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR