No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +5.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

15th - Rise

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » enough is enough
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author enough is enough
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-12-19 18:21   
buffing kluth again really are yall out of your minds.. there armor is strong enough to slug it out with out cloaking. and when they do cloak there under cloak for a short time before there armer recharged back up enough to slug it out again. also what gives with no seeing a smoking kluth ship when it cloaks?

Email Borgie
Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-12-19 18:52   
You guys should listen to what the developers write. They have now given kluth an option to either go full chit to stay longer and fight and not be 100% dependent on their cloak, or 50/50 and have abit better armor but still can repair themselves and making it so they can stay abit longer in battle before pulling out or cloak, or the last to have 2 AHR and join back to the fight faster.

And timbo, who owns the mv has nothing to do with overpowered ships. Thats just major whining. Ive said this 100 times and its always the numbers, its when ppl are online and what players wants to do.

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2009-12-20 00:39   
Quote:

On 2009-12-19 18:52, Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ] wrote:
You guys should listen to what the developers write. They have now given kluth an option to either go full chit to stay longer and fight and not be 100% dependent on their cloak, or 50/50 and have abit better armor but still can repair themselves and making it so they can stay abit longer in battle before pulling out or cloak, or the last to have 2 AHR and join back to the fight faster.

And timbo, who owns the mv has nothing to do with overpowered ships. Thats just major whining. Ive said this 100 times and its always the numbers, its when ppl are online and what players wants to do.

well,

so many people play k'luth because it is so OP.

making k'luth stay LONGER in a fight? a krill can duke it out with a combat dred easily without cloaking allready, NEVERMIND good chit...

Pegasus
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-12-21 03:44   
I have been using 1 Chit and 1 AHR since the last patch and I really cannot go back to having 2 AHR now, I tried it and its awful.
I also have two dreads with high armour my mandible as some of you will know from my testing with Jack earlier in the year has 39% armour, and my Krill is 29%.
Even with these Enchancements and an extra ring of armour for Chit I can probably stay in a fight abit long than most, but I can by no means hang around and tank against a Combat Dread or a Battle Dread in a full duration flown by a vet. Fast tracked noob admirals are piece of cake.

I have adjusted my play style to take into account the extra armour and I understand my dreads will turn like a flying brick next patch, which again I have to readjust but wont bother me to much as my attacks are mostly from dead six with little turning and then warp out.

Our armour is still very weak and our AHR and Cloak is our trade off, so stop whining, stop hissing like little girls.

I will say this though that I find the UGTO PC cannons a tad weak maybe 5-10% boost would help.

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2009-12-21 14:35   
hey

k'luth armour can regenerate nearly as fast as ICC active shields.... so you dont need good chit. and you have cloak aswell.... devs should stop giving luth nice things.

and yeah, how to you k'luth mamange to cloak FIRES?

it never used to, its theoreticaly its impossible.

[ This Message was edited by: iwanii *ojama blue* on 2009-12-21 14:35 ]

Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-12-21 16:41   
The question is, why is there fires on a kluth ship..its organic..but then again everything burn at a certain degree. Though last i played it did show the fires.

But then again, if kluth shall use cloak to escape with low armor/hull dropping fast. Then we are dependent on the cloak. And as for ugto/icc can survive abit longer after getting lower then 30%.

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-12-21 20:53   
99% of ganglias fly with double ahr.
90% Mandies/siphon fly with double chit.
90% krills fly with double ahr.
100% of any kluth station fly with double chit.

100% of cruisers/dessy/below use 1 ahr .

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2009-12-25 02:36   
Enough is enough is enough
I can't go on, I can't go on, no more no
enough is enough is enough
I want him out, I want him out that door now

I've always dreamed to find the perfect lover,
but he turns out to be like every other man
our love (I had no choice from the start)
our love (I've gotta listen to my heart)
our love (tearing us apart)

Sens [R33]
Admiral

Posted: 2009-12-26 09:40   
In space, fires don't exist because there is no oxygen to consume. The hull would have been depressurized and the fires extingished in less than a second. That being said...

THIS
IS
DARKSPACE!

Email Sens [R33]
Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2009-12-27 11:44   
how about a slight nerf to the Krill? it's an 'own everything' mobile.

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-12-27 16:34   
it has been nerfed twice , since 1.500.

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-12-30 18:19   
How funny. I stopped 4 Krills cold with a UGTO Anti-Sensor scout ship.

Learn to fight and adapt you babies.

For the record.

Chit is used for farming and sometimes on a Hive. I have used 2x chit on Hives and Gangs myself, but mostly when I have depots or plenty of plats/supps around.

I Use 2x AHR on any close combat ship.

I am re-evaluating this since the change in system damages. I dont seem to care as much for 2X ARH on close combat anymore, and may begin to use the chit more often. The biggest negative to it is the fact that a ICC dessie can tear the ass off of a Krill wrapped in Chit in 2 volleis. Sorry, but it simply is NOT that effective.

So if I am to use the chit, it would HAVE to be upped slightly. Otherwise, its reserved for plantation work.

And actually, in the last year, I can think of 3 nerfs to the Krill. 2 to weapon loadouts and one to energy. I suspect a second change on energy was done and not openly stated, but I am just guessing based on my experience in the ship.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Sens [R33]
Admiral

Posted: 2009-12-31 16:23   
Well we also took off the masthead but...

Email Sens [R33]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.034178 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR