No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Command Ships
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author Command Ships
Mr Black
Grand Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2009-11-26 09:56   
The current game features the 'core' ship gadgets and configurations. We can start to build on this by introducing some variations in weapons, such as those only available in certain locations or clusters due to a required combination of resources. Any such additions, however, will need to be carefully evaluated and will probably be of a limited use.

SaturnShadow™ *FC*(Angel Of Darkness)
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2009-11-27 08:45   
ok now what i mean about the weapons lvls in 483 i had a Battle dread modded out with all Partical cannons (and the Psi cannons) and i modded it with some lvl 4 then lvl 6 then 8 and then 10 so i got a continuous rate of fire i nvr really liked my dreads at max weapon lvls as it drained my ship to fast and took to long to reload.

leo yes i know bout the lagging of 483 but were not thinking of bringing bk the entire version only parts we want intergrated like the modding of weapons(Ie Battle dread modded with all out Partical cannons(cannon platform as i called it)) and the weapon lvls (instead of fire wait then fire again to the fire fire fire fire with out the wait so while ur higher weapons are reloading ur lower weapons are firing)

of course PD and ED would need to stay the same

and the missile dread well the reason i said for it to stay the same was that in 483 it used to almost own my tricked out EAD and aniliate my stations while in torp mode this was my only reason as it was way too powerful for a what was it a VA ship the only torpedo ships out on the battle field are the torp crusier the AD and EAD the siphon (maybe the krill) and some of the kluth ships

but i still like my idea of bringing back the modding and upgrading from 483

Tiffy Rando
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-11-29 00:44   
So now we're discussing a mdding concept similar to Swort of the Stars, where you have a basic hull, then you choose a primary function for it which adds a special device and dictates how the other bits go on?

SaturnShadow™ *FC*(Angel Of Darkness)
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2009-11-29 08:43   
ur totally on the wrong track my friend basically the ship u have like a lets say a battle dread u have the basic layout right now all were doing is swapping out the existing equipment for other equipment so u can change how its used so u place all cannons on it for range or all lasers for real close combatall ur doing is changing the basic layout to fit ur style

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.008252 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR