No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Cargo Bug/Desync
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Cargo Bug/Desync
Starcommander
Marshal

Posted: 2009-11-09 14:36   
Quote:

On 2009-11-09 12:24, MrSparkle wrote:
That's ok IF you don't have a ship in your garage you want to keep, like if you gave it some enhancements or it's the beginning of the map. You lose everything in your garage when you quick log, in scenario.

You do know you are not supposed to use ships from map to map. Its an exploit and I have seen you and many others abusing it to the fullest. I am not blameless in this but at least the one ship I DO pull out at the beginning is a Command Carrier at the biggest. To build the planet I capped and NOT get killed by those annoying little noobs in frigs. Other then that I don't want to see a BD or CD out in the first 2 min of the game, it just ruins Scenario for everyone but the one who doing it. A fully loaded tranny from last map, is understandable but not needed. Dreads from last map should have a SY to pop out from in the first place.

WH 40k armies, Grey Knights, Dark Angles, Imperial Guard (Vostroyan First Born) and Orks.

There is a thin line between knowing when to give up and when to try harder.

Email Starcommander
MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2009-11-09 15:15   
Quote:

On 2009-11-09 14:36, Fatal Starcommander -TNCO- wrote:
You do know you are not supposed to use ships from map to map. Its an exploit and I have seen you and many others abusing it to the fullest. I am not blameless in this but at least the one ship I DO pull out at the beginning is a Command Carrier at the biggest. To build the planet I capped and NOT get killed by those annoying little noobs in frigs. Other then that I don't want to see a BD or CD out in the first 2 min of the game, it just ruins Scenario for everyone but the one who doing it. A fully loaded tranny from last map, is understandable but not needed. Dreads from last map should have a SY to pop out from in the first place.

Uhh everyone was doing it before it was ruled an exploit. I mean everybody. Now not only do I not do it, I inform others who do that it's an exploit. I don't threaten them or anything, I just say it's no longer allowed. Sometimes they believe me, other times they don't.

That's why I said quick logging is not a good solution if you have a ship you want to keep OR if it's the beginning of the map ("or it's the beginning of the map" should have clued you that I didn't mean keeping ships from map to map). If you have a ship you got enhancements for during that map, quick logging deletes it. That's fine in the beginning when nobody has any ships worth keeping. Later one, not so good.
[ This Message was edited by: MrSparkle on 2009-11-09 15:18 ]

-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-11-13 21:11   
bump

-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-11-14 22:44   
must keep in latest topics.

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2009-11-15 01:26   
This bug is still not half as bad as losing enhancements though, which happened to me again today. Luckily it was only in scenario so I don't care; yesterday was a build computer in MV and that really got on my nerves.

-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-12-06 14:34   
Post again. because the issue is still around

Vyse The Legend
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2009-12-06 22:49   
Quote:

On 2009-11-08 18:19, Kefka Palazzo wrote:

Desync or not, I have also lost enhancements after selecting them from my SY cargo and spawning. They were nowhere to be found.

the easy way to make sure you get your enhancements is to have some resources in your garage, you click one thing of resources and then the enhancements, then you'll come out of the garage with either only the enhancements you chose and no resources or both.

[ This Message was edited by: Vyse The Legend on 2009-12-06 22:53 ]

Email Vyse The Legend
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.012019 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR