No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +19.3 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » changes to be made
 Author changes to be made
Shath
Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-07-27 23:22   
1. take out the "no cussing rule" im yet to meet sumone saying "oh my im only 8 good thing this game does not hav the taint of curses" so ya....
2. sum mods abuse their power....not feral or shig they are kewl......im talking about ones that mute u wen u say 1 thing they done agree with and that spawn ais on u ingame so there faction can win a fight
3 balance all the factions....and bring back mirving? fighter bombing is just annoying enuf to give migraines
4 maor cake plzorz
5 sum certain players need to loosen up and to not camp a new player for the day cus he thinks its funny *looks at darkscorp* o and also! nerf kluth missles? on planets? i cannot tell u how idiotic it is to go at luth with reflective then their missles and planets missles rip u apart or go at them with ablative and get ripped to shreds by lasers.....they do more dmg that anyone they hav a cloak beacons dont work on anymore and altho their armor sucks if they cloak for 30sec its at full armor again wich is just unfair cus thus it becomes atleast as good as icc and utgo armor if not better

Kestalkayden
Marshal

Posted: 2009-07-27 23:35   
Though I agree that factions must be balanced (currently, in my eyes, they are not - You try have 3 ICC stations+sup go up against a nest+krill and see who wins). The admin/dev do what they can.

Some people find abusive language just that, abusive. I would prefer a clean chat to a dirty chat any day. The integrity of a games communication is quite important (I am sure that some of you might quote this and input random comments, please do ).

Mirving is still possible. I cloud all the time in a bomber dread, though rather than a cloud its more of a short line of destruction if done right. There are other ways to bomb, too. Fighter-bombing is too slow to count as bombing. More like, 'nobody else is on so I will camp just out of reach of a planet and rip a few fighters with a supply platform'.

I cannot really say much to the admin abuse. I havent witnessed anyone spam AI ontop of me As for muting, if it deals with cussing or flagging someone or harassing, they have every right. Its part of the rules.

Kluth will always be kluth, its what they are good at. At the moment they are slightly overpowered. Yes, oooo, pinging is evil to them, but you know what they also have superior fire power at close range and can cloak at will to the point where you need an abundance of eccm. Its how they are designed

(though, I believe to make it a bit more fair, there should be more balance - Ie: Look at the state of MV right now - Ugto has how many planets? Only reason why ICC has so many planets is.. well.. I dont know.. I am surprised at it actually).

Personally, I would like to see many of the unfortunate bugs that plague the game to be wiped out, however I know how tedious it is to fix bugs rather than to work on more exciting stuff, especially when one is not paid for it.

I mean, the ones I can easily see are Audit, Max Cargo, Sig, Complete ship audit, SY spawn death, bomber dread being hit from the rear while 'actually' being attacked head on, etc.
[ This Message was edited by: Sir Kestal on 2009-07-27 23:43 ]

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-07-28 01:57   
Quote:

On 2009-07-27 23:22, Tensa Zangetsu *Kyuubi* wrote:

2. sum mods abuse their power....not feral or shig they are kewl......im talking about ones that mute u wen u say 1 thing they done agree with and that spawn ais on u ingame so there faction can win a fight

It is called hierarchy.

For more detailed information, please see chart 1.0a

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2009-07-28 03:41   
You won't see a change in the language rules. Faustus's kids do play from time to time and since he's a father and its his game, he doesn't want it. So you can forget that one...

Besides, a certain level of civility is nice. If you want to curse I am sure there are plenty of people willing to help you with that quota over in the battlenet system.

Email Tael
Pegasus
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-07-28 04:03   
Quote:

On 2009-07-27 23:22, Tensa Zangetsu *Kyuubi* wrote:
1. take out the "no cussing rule" im yet to meet sumone saying "oh my im only 8 good thing this game does not hav the taint of curses" so ya....
3 balance all the factions....and bring back mirving? fighter bombing is just annoying enuf to give migraines
4 maor cake plzorz
5 sum certain players need to loosen up and to not camp a new player for the day cus he thinks its funny *looks at darkscorp* o and also! nerf kluth missles? on planets? i cannot tell u how idiotic it is to go at luth with reflective then their missles and planets missles rip u apart or go at them with ablative and get ripped to shreds by lasers.....they do more dmg that anyone they hav a cloak beacons dont work on anymore and altho their armor sucks if they cloak for 30sec its at full armor again wich is just unfair cus thus it becomes atleast as good as icc and utgo armor if not better

6/ Learn to spell. You deserve to be camped for that alone!

Redemption (Angel of Light)
Grand Admiral
Interstellar Cultural Confederation United

Posted: 2009-07-28 04:15   
lol akat they mute u cus u usually complain, personally i dont blame them but, kluth isnt overpowered, its weapons pack a punch but the armour is as thick as milk and with the eccm pinging its hard to stalk things these days, and if u get camped why not go to deep space or better yet log off wait and spawn some where else

Email Redemption (Angel of Light)   Goto the website of Redemption (Angel of Light)
Sens [R33]
Admiral

Posted: 2009-07-28 07:55   
How about you play smart and just bring standard armor to fight against k'luth?

Email Sens [R33]
Kestalkayden
Marshal

Posted: 2009-07-28 09:21   
Quote:

On 2009-07-28 04:15, -Redemption wrote:
lol akat they mute u cus u usually complain, personally i dont blame them but, kluth isnt overpowered, its weapons pack a punch but the armour is as thick as milk and with the eccm pinging its hard to stalk things these days, and if u get camped why not go to deep space or better yet log off wait and spawn some where else

Still better than ICC shielding/armor put together.

Page created in 0.016481 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR