No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +4.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - James Bum007

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » DarkSpace Events » » [Event] Sentry Levi ch. 2 - Revenge of the ICC [Screenies!]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author [Event] Sentry Levi ch. 2 - Revenge of the ICC [Screenies!]
Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2009-02-16 15:08   
JBud, you are missing the entire point of what Leo and $ythe are trying to say. Believe it or not, it has nothing to do with your events.

Leo is just stating that there is never PvP in and of itself without some sort of event. And $ythe replies with a picture of the many servers, of which on a regular day are at a low population, or people are farming AI, etc.

x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-16 17:21   
I am happy to say that the event's regardless if they are on a daily basis or not someone is doing something to bring the player base up on w/e given event as far as I have seen these event's being started only JBud has taken the offort to organize them so I very much appreciate it !! As for a decade old game servers are to be expected to be low due to the age of this game. When I returned I did not expect to see DarkSPace still online. As to UN w/e fleet worrying so much about pres?? Wth your ganna gain pres by playing its no big deal what are you so concerned about its about having fun not crying about pres gain/loss that is stupid and you are degrading the gameplay for other's "THIS IS A"GAME" what JBud is doing makes it fun and exciting for everyone as JBud said " Anyone can come up with an event". So far I have only seen JBud make that effort so I commend him on that. *Salutes* JBud keep it up.

Don't listen to the panzie's they have been around since 2001 at the start of the game waaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaa wwaaaaaaaaaaa

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
Sens [R33]
Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-16 17:25   
Quote:

On 2009-02-15 21:34, JBud *COM*-Fatality- wrote:
Because I can't host these everyday...
However this is a public event, basically that means that anyone can host one, so why not host one yourself... If we get enough people we may have daily events!
[ This Message was edited by: Grand Admiral JBud *COM* on 2009-02-15 21:35 ]

The point is we shouldn't have to have events for PvP combat....

Email Sens [R33]
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2009-02-17 06:44   
Jbud, with the complaints about UGTO making defenses etc, maybe an idea for the next event. Keep the target unknown till the event starts, simly state that ICC will begin a covert operation to take a so-far unknown planet and then when it starts, broadcast the target. That should keep everyone happy i guess.

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-17 11:03   
You know I shall do my best to attend, along with my Kluth brethren. You never know what the Kluth may do as we are still leery of humans and desire their planets, but we will do what is in our best interest (read as: we will probably side with ICC I admire the ICC players)

As for having time to set up defenses and whatnot: I'm sure a mod or dev can come along and remove them. Remember in the beginning of the last event there was tons of lag between fighters and missiles and platforms and AI ships. Something should be done to prevent AI ships at the very least.

If any high ranking ICC wish to confer with me the details of the attack and invasion I will be happy to discuss plans. Kluth have a very different way of fighting compared to humans so it may take a bit of coordination, or at least understanding of what each faction's role will be.

Sounds fun JBud! I just hope I can be there, I have something important to do Saturday night and I'm not sure when it starts.

deathblave
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-17 14:09   
il be there if i can get my internet up now:)

Email deathblave
deathblave
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-17 14:16   
wont be back til the 26th stupied internet

Email deathblave
LAG
Marshal
Lethal Assault Group

Posted: 2009-02-18 03:29   
Hey, I disagree with the PvP remark. If you go looking for a fight, you'll find one. Doesn't seem to be a problem for me.

Meko
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-18 06:18   
sythe your so witty, however it is people like you who dont play, dont subscribe, hang around and make snide comments, who are the problem.

Email Meko
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-18 10:39   
Quote:

On 2009-02-18 06:18, Meko wrote:
Scythe you're so witty, however it is people like you who dont play, dont subscribe, hang around and make snide comments, who are the problem.

This.

Sens [R33]
Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-18 16:22   
Quote:

On 2009-02-18 10:39, Deltaflyer the second wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-02-18 06:18, Meko wrote:
Scythe you're so witty, however it is people like you who dont play, dont subscribe, hang around and make snide comments, who are the problem.

This.

As witty a it may seem, the picture can be interpreted as solid evidence.... besides, it doesnt take a genius to figure out pvp has been decreasing.

p.s. stop crying and think before you type, nothing about "this is why" is aggressive or condescending, so stop ranting zzzzz

Email Sens [R33]
JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-18 16:49   
PvP decreasing is a problem, I will be working on more events to keep the epic battles going!

Email JBud   Goto the website of JBud
deathblave
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-19 16:04   
im back

Email deathblave
Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-02-21 12:16   
Quote:

On 2009-02-15 08:53, JBud *COM*-Fatality- wrote:
Today there was a press conference, on Exathra, regarding the recent attack on Sentry Levi, Representative Fred as well as High Councilor Takari, of the ICC High Council, announced that they will not let Sentry Levi stay in enemy hands, and that they will fight and own Sentry Levi once and for all. Takari has called in every available ICC pilot to join the mission. Grand Admiral JBud, has called in the help of MrSparkle and a large group of K'Luth Warriors for this mission, as desperate times call for desperate measures. Representative Fred states, "Little Haven is no longer a priority, Sentry Levi needs to be taken first!"
----------------
MISSION RECEIVED:
Control: Sentry Levi.
[Bonus] Control: Little Haven
Mission Time: 2 Hours
Date of Operation: Saturday, February 21st, 2009 16:00(4 PM)Central - 22:00(10 PM)GMT
-----------------
[Note: there are no prizes, as of yet, planned to be handed out -]
[ This Message was edited by: JBud *COM*-Fatality- on 2009-02-18 18:36 ]

Mrsparkle can help icc , but all kluth forces arent promised to help icc if kluth find ugto too weak this time...

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-21 12:25   
Impossible. I guarantee UGTO is even stronger this time. Kluth can do what they wish, there are no "orders" or anything. You all know how I feel, how I much prefer fighting UGTO over ICC even though it's much harder for Kluth to fight UGTO.

I will do what I can to make sure Sentry Levi is captured. If ICC cannot or will not (as was the case last time) I will attempt it myself and hopefully inspire other Kluth to do the same, like last time. Leadership by example

Everyone is free to attack whoever they want though. You can never be assured of Kluth intentions.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.030390 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR