No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +5.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

15th - Rise

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Jokes. ^__^
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Jokes. ^__^
Latrodectus
Captain

Posted: 2009-01-22 13:58   
Post a joke, get people to laugh. XD
Ill start with three.

-If barbie is so popular, how come you have to buy her friends?

-Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand

-When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.

-Manekel.

LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2009-01-22 15:33   
There is a thead like this already matey, its called 'Random Lobby Quotes'. Sorry to spoil it !

Old am i not but what are you?

Email LobbyZombie
Latrodectus
Captain

Posted: 2009-01-22 16:02   
Random lobby quotes is stuff said in the lobby. The jokes here are anything outside of ds... >.>

-Manekel.

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2009-01-22 18:31   
I agree Manekel, whom ever you are...

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-01-22 20:20   
Three men walk into a bar. One of them is a little bit stupid and the whole scene unfolds with a tedious inevitability.

$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2009-01-22 20:41   
There was a man on trial in Alaska. During his trial, he is sitting at the stand, and the prosecutor approaches the stand. As he gets to the stand he leans in menacingly and he asks, "Where were you on the night of October to April?"

Little Pet Slinki
Admiral

Posted: 2009-01-23 00:03   
What's white and doesn't climb trees?

A fridge.

Goto the website of Little Pet Slinki
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-01-23 21:29   
Person1: What's the first letter in the alphabet?

Person2: A?

Person1: Don't say 'eh', say, 'excuse me?'.

woopjohuunq
Cadet

Posted: 2009-01-23 23:43   
Wow. Just wow.

Hyuk hyuk hyuk.

'One day at the Gates of Heaven, there was a line of those who await to gain admission in Heaven. The Gatekeeper found it interesting to hear how the people have perished and started asking them how, using the excuse 'Heaven is getting full and you're only getting in if yourreason for death was good enough to allow admission'.

As the next person walked up to his podium, he told him the 'story' and the other responded.

"Well, it all started like this: I was at home, which is a condo on the twenty-second floor, and I was doing mydaily exercises on the balcony. As I went to put away one of my dumbells, I tripped and tumbled over the railing. I was so fortunate to catch the railing of the person's condo who lived directly below me and I called out for help. A man came out and started yelling obscenities and hitting me with his fists. I finally let go and thought I fell to my doom but instead landed in the bushes below and survived thefall. Unfortunately, the man who had assaulted me earlier also threw his wardrobe off of the balcony and it crushed me."

The Gatekeeper, who was on the verge of laughing, admitted the gentleman in. Stopping the next guy, he said his story and the gentleman started his story.

"It was a long day at work and I finally got home when I caught my wife hurriedly getting dressed. A man's clothing was in a pile next to the bed so immediately I knew she was cheating on me. I searched the condo and finallyfound the man. He was hanging from the railing of my balcony. I went out and assaulted him until he fell, I was sure he had died from the fall but luckily for him, he landed on bushes and somehow survived the fall. Enraged, I lugged my wardrobe to the balcony and pushed it over, killing the guy. Unfortunately, I died of a heart-attack immediately thereafter."

Again, on the verge of laughing, he let this guy in as well. A thirdguy, who was completely naked, came to the podium andraising an eyebrow, told him the same thing.

The guy started:

"Well, it all happened when I was sleeping with my co-worker's wife. I heard him the door and I jumped up and hid in his wardrobe..."

Meko
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-01-24 06:31   
1: Whats the last thing to go through a bugs mind when it hits the windshield? ...... .......... its ass.

2: What does a blond get when she gets pregnant?............ another brain cell!

3: The other day my neighbor, who is blonde, came running up to me in the driveway jumping for joy! I didn't know why she was jumping so excitedly but I thought, "what the heck", and I starting jumping up and down along with her. She said, "I have some really great news!" I said, "Great. Tell me why you're so happy."

She stopped jumping and breathing heavily from all the jumping up and down, told me that she was pregnant. I knew she'd been trying for a while so I told her, "That's great I couldn't be happier for you!" Then she said, "There's more."

I asked, "What do you mean there's more?" She said, "Well, we are not having just one baby. We are going to have TWINS!" Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant, I asked her how she knew. She said....

"Well, that was the easy part. I went to Wal-Mart and they actually had a home pregnancy kit in a TWIN-pack. Both tests came out positive!"

Email Meko
|Kakashi|
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2009-01-24 18:35   
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2009-01-24 18:42   
A man walks into a bar...ouch!

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2009-01-24 19:01   
Bathtub test

During a visit to the mental hospital, I asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized?
'Well,' said the Director, 'we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.'

'Oh, I understand,' I said.
'A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.'

'No' said the Director, 'A normal person would pull the plug.

Do you want a bed near the window?'

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2009-01-24 19:05   
Fart

Coeus is on a bus, when he suddenly farts. Luckily the music is very loud.

So every time he farts, He times it with the music.

When he starts making his way to the door as he exits the bus

Everybody is throwing dagger looks at him, and he suddenly realizes. ............

Hes listening to his IPod !

The joke is that Coeus cant afford an Ipod, he spend all his money on Airsoft stuff

[ This Message was edited by: Ship-Of-Fools on 2009-01-24 20:31 ]

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2009-01-24 19:45   
Quote:

On 2009-01-24 19:05, Ship-Of-Fools wrote:
The joke is that Coeus cant afford an Ipod, he spend all his money on Airsoft stuff

The joke is that Coeus would be intellegent enough to understand the concept of "money"

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.031121 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR