No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +1.6 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Greetings
 Author Greetings
Moose
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2009-01-02 19:13   
Hows it going all, long time no see

Got my invite for the 2 week trial, and to be honest I thought wicked, I totally forgot about DS for longer than I can remember, time to head back for a blast from the past.

Only been playing a little while, but sadly I am already sad that I am not having anywhere near the fun I remember having way back when.

No Scenarios. Someone mentioned they have just been taken down lately, some have told me only MV exists now. If scenarios are gone then that really is a big let down and possibly the one thing that would make me not resub. Some of the most fun, thrown together, in your face battles I ever had were in scenarios, and of course the ability to choose anyside was handy. I hope they aren't truely gone.

Lag/Desync whatever people are calling it is horrendous. I appreciate maybe you got more people back than expected for the 2 weeks, but whenever there was severe lag there was some 300ish people logged in. 300 people not even all in the same server and it lags so bad damage isn't registering? I hope this clears before the 2 weeks ends so I can get a proper feel for the game again.

I have had one good session, nice big fleets from UGTO and ICC some great fighting going on, even managed to get the kill shot on a Station, which is nice. Reminded me of the old days, it was great. Sadly lag ended that game prematurely.

I really hope I just got a bad few days, and you all post back telling me so, and that the lag is temporary because I would really like to come back to the game, as it stands now that won't be the case.

Heres hoping it improves before my time runs out. I'm so close to clicking the unsub button on my other game, help me click it and make things work nice again.

Fly safe.

Moose.

Winters Rapture
Fleet Admiral
United Nations Space Command

Posted: 2009-01-02 19:35   
The "Lag" issue has only come up most recently, my usual experance with the game is pritty steady. Sometimes is ther lag, yes, but its usally when everyone and their grand-mother logs on and everything everywhere is laggy.
I really think that they will have this issue sorted out shortly and you can enjoy DS for what it really is(i am still trying to figure that out)
But i hope you enjoy your stay with DS and stick around, the more people that play, the better it gets.

Page created in 0.005492 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR