Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » What's Going ON!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author What's Going ON!!!
Jim Starluck
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-12-19 10:46   
Quote:

WOAH! hold on a sec there, who put me in that situation in the first place?
If u had stood u ground and fought instead of raning off for fcking 15min to repair ever time u got hulled, we would have nailed those stations.

U out of everyone there that day have the least rights to say anything about me:
u know we had only 1 shipyard left in the bloody system, where else my suppost spwn? Huh?

u knew how outnumbered we were, 3 station was the least of our problems, they had at least 2 more dreads camping the orbit.

out of the 30 min of battle we had, u fought what? 10min? and left me to face their entire bloody fleet for the other 20, while u hidding in godknowwhere twiddling ur thumbs.

nd u got the nerv to call ME lame?

Yes. Because even when I'm outnumbered and outgunned, I don't resort to exploiting broken game features.

And even if I had stayed there, I would've waited until I got blown up before getting a new ship, instead of getting one whenever my hull got scratched.

[ This Message was edited by: Jim Starluck on 2008-12-19 10:46 ]

Email Jim Starluck
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-12-19 12:17   
"No, ure da laym one".

seriously, both of you. Stop making idiots out of yourselves.

Just re-sub, KiLLa. If you have 10 bucks laying around doing nothing for you, and not being planned for future purchases, treat yourself to a month and see what happens.

You. Change. See. This world. Mahatma Gandhi etc.

x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-12-19 12:20   

Yes. Because even when I'm outnumbered and outgunned, I don't resort to exploiting broken game features.

And even if I had stayed there, I would've waited until I got blown up before getting a new ship, instead of getting one whenever my hull got scratched.

[ This Message was edited by: Jim Starluck on 2008-12-19 10:46 ]

[/quote]

I believe Delando did what he had to do which was correct to save last remaining SY. He pays to play this lame game theirfor if you are taking his only spawning point what do you expect him to do ?? Jim your just a brown noser to admin's and I believe you did run at first site of hull .. I highly doubt Delando was trying to exploit due to the fact it was last remaining SY and if thats an exploit then Admins should fix the problem !

A player is not the problem for the problem's this game has mod's should FIX it !! Whats the point of the new patch? With four players logging into MV your worried about delando protecting his SY "IT's A GAME PEOPLE" It's people like you that are making this game fall to crap.
I noticed that when I was here most of you older pilots take it way to serious and make it no fun for the newer guy's. In my experience with 148 and 1.500 Delando is a pretty cool player loss's ships like crazy in the name of fun. I have flown by him and against he's here to have fun leave the guy alone. You need people like him around not these tight pissy little suck ups who wanna fly dessies/frigrates.

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-12-19 12:26   
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 12:17, Halbardiche wrote:
"No, ure da laym one".

seriously, both of you. Stop making idiots out of yourselves.

Just re-sub, KiLLa. If you have 10 bucks laying around doing nothing for you, and not being planned for future purchases, treat yourself to a month and see what happens.

You. Change. See. This world. Mahatma Gandhi etc.

Wish just don't have time at the moment busy,busy,busy wish you all the best.

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-12-19 12:28   
Firstly : pulling ships in and out of a shipyard whenever a ship gets into hull is not cool. The blockade system was put in for a reason, but in this instance, it seems it didn't kick-in for an unknown reason. I've put a note in Mantis for this. Just because it's not working doesn't give anyone the excuse to abuse it. And this goes for any game system.

If the system isn't working as it should, it gives you no right to abuse it. You are expoiting a hole, or bug in the system. It's against the game rules - don't do it. Regardless of if it's the last shipyard.

Mods are there to moderate the game, and have in most cases, very little to do with actually making changes to the code. A few of the moderators are developers, but are there to make cosmetic and design changes. Fixing things like the blockade code are more complex, and we prefer to leave them in the hands of Faustus, who knows the game code better than anyone.

And again, just for clarification. If the system isn't working properly (in this case, a fleet of people vs. one player - the planet should of been blockaded), then treat it as if it is. Otherwise you're exploiting.

Secondly : don't turn this into a flame war. All of this "you're lame" nonsense is silly, and way off of the topic.

Keep it civil.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2008-12-19 12:32 ]

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-12-19 13:34   
Quote:

And again, just for clarification. If the system isn't working properly (in this case, a fleet of people vs. one player - the planet should of been blockaded), then treat it as if it is. Otherwise you're exploiting.

Let's see.. When i loged in there were 3 stations,1 mandible sitting near that planet. Delando pulled 2 Ad and hulled for good the mandy.Then he docked sy and pulled out a md from gate and he was intercepted by me and killed. Now in this case if he is exploiting, for sure, those 3 stations and mandy were doing the same thing. Mitual combat press interchange and supply. There must be a prohibition to dock shipyards if u are not bombing it. In this case everyone around that planet should have been pushed for exploiting.

Delando
Marshal

Posted: 2008-12-19 15:32   
Ty pak.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-12-19 16:32   
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 13:34, Pakhos wrote:

Let's see.. When i loged in there were 3 stations,1 mandible sitting near that planet. Delando pulled 2 Ad and hulled for good the mandy.Then he docked sy and pulled out a md from gate and he was intercepted by me and killed. Now in this case if he is exploiting, for sure, those 3 stations and mandy were doing the same thing. Mitual combat press interchange and supply.

This logic is flawed for the following reason: Their is nothing wrong with orbiting an enemy planet and simply doing nothing. They were attacking the nearest enemy, irregardless if that enemy is exploiting a glitched game mechanic or not. Their was not "Mutual combat prestige gain and supply" because both sides didn't have a prior agreement, and both sides did not stop once the other side reached a certain percentage (as far as I can tell from the reacounting of this event).

I mean, you could any combat in darkspace "Mutual combat prestige", since it benefits both parties to play the game. But i'm guessing thats not what you meant.

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-12-19 17:09   
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 16:32, Fattierob wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 13:34, Pakhos wrote:

Let's see.. When i loged in there were 3 stations,1 mandible sitting near that planet. Delando pulled 2 Ad and hulled for good the mandy.Then he docked sy and pulled out a md from gate and he was intercepted by me and killed. Now in this case if he is exploiting, for sure, those 3 stations and mandy were doing the same thing. Mitual combat press interchange and supply.

This logic is flawed for the following reason: Their is nothing wrong with orbiting an enemy planet and simply doing nothing. They were attacking the nearest enemy, irregardless if that enemy is exploiting a glitched game mechanic or not. Their was not "Mutual combat prestige gain and supply" because both sides didn't have a prior agreement, and both sides did not stop once the other side reached a certain percentage (as far as I can tell from the reacounting of this event).

I mean, you could any combat in darkspace "Mutual combat prestige", since it benefits both parties to play the game. But i'm guessing thats not what you meant.

Ok fair enough ..Next time he can spawn at gate , point jump near the planet and while on jump press "O" ,then when he arrives start firing at enemies and dock to shipyard...Until now there is nothing against RoC , right? So, he spawns at gate ,point jump and orbit , starts fire and dock to shipyard again. Since game is broken about planet blockage he can do it several times without spawning from that planet.

Wait a min.. I forgot to say ..Kluth players at that moment were saying "free prestige , free prestige lol". My bad, i should mentioned it earlier .

Starfist
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-12-19 20:52   
Quote:

Firstly : pulling ships in and out of a shipyard whenever a ship gets into hull is not cool. The blockade system was put in for a reason, but in this instance, it seems it didn't kick-in for an unknown reason. I've put a note in Mantis for this. Just because it's not working doesn't give anyone the excuse to abuse it. And this goes for any game system.

If the system isn't working as it should, it gives you no right to abuse it. You are expoiting a hole, or bug in the system. It's against the game rules - don't do it. Regardless of if it's the last shipyard.

Mods are there to moderate the game, and have in most cases, very little to do with actually making changes to the code. A few of the moderators are developers, but are there to make cosmetic and design changes. Fixing things like the blockade code are more complex, and we prefer to leave them in the hands of Faustus, who knows the game code better than anyone.

Secondly : don't turn this into a flame war. All of this "you're lame" nonsense is silly, and way off of the topic.

Keep it civil.

this whole game is bugged FIX IT

[ This Message was edited by: Starfist *CL* on 2008-12-19 20:53 ]

Rae
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-12-20 13:21   
Quote:

this whole game is bugged FIX IT

[ This Message was edited by: Starfist *CL* on 2008-12-19 20:53 ]

niiice... a well thought out detailed and explicitly explained post. wish you'd post more of these, as I'm sure that everyone enjoys reading them.... and on a side note to Faustus, it would be nice if there was a stat for whining... it could be exploited like the old bombing system and it would give those people with nothing better to do but complain a way to rank up without actually playing. I'd say see u all in the mv but most of you are too busy complaining to play.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-12-20 13:49   
Lock.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.018628 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR