No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » ** EXTRA EXTRA ** Rogue spear got married?
 Author ** EXTRA EXTRA ** Rogue spear got married?
Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2008-10-02 16:32   
Quote:

23:28:41 [S.W]-Flipasaurus Wench-: "holy crap"
23:28:46 [S.W]-Flipasaurus Wench-: "I think rogue got married"

true or false... what are your comments on this distrubing bit of information?

- Axi

deathblave
Marshal

Posted: 2008-10-02 16:34   
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhh!

[ This Message was edited by: Mersenne Twister on 2008-10-02 18:29 ]

Email deathblave
philll
Admiral

Posted: 2008-10-02 16:50   
i dont even want to imagine -.-

no for humanitys sake

[ This Message was edited by: philll on 2008-10-02 16:50 ]

Panduh
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-10-02 17:41   
5 bucks he married either an animal or inanimate object.

.........-.-

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2008-10-02 17:54   
The gay men of the world (and Texas too) mourn this day. The women breathe a sigh of relief & feel safe to shower without wearing sweatsuits now.

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Sens [R33]
Admiral

Posted: 2008-10-02 18:30   
it is a momumental moment indeed

Email Sens [R33]
slice
Admiral

Posted: 2008-10-03 03:42   
I'm the bride in the OP

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2008-10-03 09:30   
explain why we dont see him, having to ask permission to use the computer and all.

Rogue Spear
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-10-10 20:49   
Rogue Spear doesnt need permission from anyone, but yes let it state for the record that I, Rogue Spear have gotten married.

First let me help you all better understand what is going on behind the myth, the man and the legend that is Rogue Spear. Why would a handsome, sexy, interigent, pop-culture icon limit himself to just one woman? I'll explain.

It all started about a year ago on halloween at a sports bar. Michelle was a waitress of grace and beauty. The way she worked was flawless, she could leave at the end of a shift and look just as gorgeous as the moment she started, aside from the occasional vomit splatters on her work shirt. Easily a dime in a dozen. I often frequented that bar in order for a DJ to help promote my new book: [u]ROGUEJECKTED: The wit and wisdom of Rogue Spear[/u].

There was something in the air that night, something other than cigarette smoke. It was love. I never met a woman who appreciated my knock-knock jokes, or liked the same lol-cats that I do. She was certainly a keeper, someone that mom would love to meet if only she wasnt allowed one visitor at a time.

We talked all night, mostly about me. I think what won her over was when I told her I was a Fleet Admiral in the Navy and that I had amassed a fortune of over 9 million credits. The way her face brightened up would warm your heart.

We were inseperable for about 2 days, then tragedy struck. Her grandparents in Britain were hit by an earthquake. She said she must leave to go tend to them. I told her that I completely understood. I called her everynight for months, unfortunately Britain is an underdeveloped and impoverished nation, so there were no radio towers to transmit the calls. It was excruciating not being able to talk to her, and I felt an emptiness that I hadnt felt since .481.

A few months ago I got a knock on my door. The she was, my one true love, Michelle. My heart stopped as I looked at her beautiful face once again. She was just the way I remembered her, gorgeous yellow eyes, cigarette hanging out of the same corner of her mouth where her Apple red lipstick slightly smeered towards the center of her cheek. I could even swear she was wearing the same wrinkled shirt that I last saw her in months ago. But one thing was different.....

Her Tummy had gotten.........bigger. I quickly shrugged it off went in for the kiss I had yearned for so long. I planned it for months, I put as much tongue behind it as I could to show just how much she meant to me. It was something you would read about in a romance novel, picture perfect imho.

She informed me that she had returned because I was going to be a daddy! I was so excited, I wet my pants. Finally a family! Good god how Ive been wanting a family again! Especially since my expulsion from my last family...

So as you can imagine, that afternoon we tied the knot, and it has been absolute magic ever since.

So yep, Im a married man and a soon to be dad... will wonders ever cease?

BTW do my Palestar benefits package also cover my spouse as well? Need answer asap...Thanks.

[ This Message was edited by: Rogue Spear on 2008-10-10 20:50 ]

Sens [R33]
Admiral

Posted: 2008-10-10 21:22   
Quote:

On 2008-10-10 20:49, Rogue Spear wrote:
Rogue Spear doesnt need permission from anyone, but yes let it state for the record that I, Rogue Spear have gotten married.

First let me help you all better understand what is going on behind the myth, the man and the legend that is Rogue Spear. Why would a handsome, sexy, interigent, pop-culture icon limit himself to just one woman? I'll explain.

It all started about a year ago on halloween at a sports bar. Michelle was a waitress of grace and beauty. The way she worked was flawless, she could leave at the end of a shift and look just as gorgeous as the moment she started, aside from the occasional vomit splatters on her work shirt. Easily a dime in a dozen. I often frequented that bar in order for a DJ to help promote my new book: [u]ROGUEJECKTED: The wit and wisdom of Rogue Spear[/u].

There was something in the air that night, something other than cigarette smoke. It was love. I never met a woman who appreciated my knock-knock jokes, or liked the same lol-cats that I do. She was certainly a keeper, someone that mom would love to meet if only she wasnt allowed one visitor at a time.

We talked all night, mostly about me. I think what won her over was when I told her I was a Fleet Admiral in the Navy and that I had amassed a fortune of over 9 million credits. The way her face brightened up would warm your heart.

We were inseperable for about 2 days, then tragedy struck. Her grandparents in Britain were hit by an earthquake. She said she must leave to go tend to them. I told her that I completely understood. I called her everynight for months, unfortunately Britain is an underdeveloped and impoverished nation, so there were no radio towers to transmit the calls. It was excruciating not being able to talk to her, and I felt an emptiness that I hadnt felt since .481.

A few months ago I got a knock on my door. The she was, my one true love, Michelle. My heart stopped as I looked at her beautiful face once again. She was just the way I remembered her, gorgeous yellow eyes, cigarette hanging out of the same corner of her mouth where her Apple red lipstick slightly smeered towards the center of her cheek. I could even swear she was wearing the same wrinkled shirt that I last saw her in months ago. But one thing was different.....

Her Tummy had gotten.........bigger. I quickly shrugged it off went in for the kiss I had yearned for so long. I planned it for months, I put as much tongue behind it as I could to show just how much she meant to me. It was something you would read about in a romance novel, picture perfect imho.

She informed me that she had returned because I was going to be a daddy! I was so excited, I wet my pants. Finally a family! Good god how Ive been wanting a family again! Especially since my expulsion from my last family...

So as you can imagine, that afternoon we tied the knot, and it has been absolute magic ever since.

So yep, Im a married man and a soon to be dad... will wonders ever cease?

BTW do my Palestar benefits package also cover my spouse as well? Need answer asap...Thanks.

[ This Message was edited by: Rogue Spear on 2008-10-10 20:50 ]

they were spent on the server

Email Sens [R33]
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-10-11 03:41   
well as they say, theres someone out there for everyone, i just pity the girl for rogue spear

Email Borgie
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2008-10-11 09:41   
rolled over laughing after i read it all:p

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-10-11 09:57   

I..

Email Supertrooper
-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-10-11 10:07   
Oh dear god, Married and breeding spawn as well? Something must be done about this.

Page created in 0.026089 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR