No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » SR1 to all freainds
 Author SR1 to all freainds
SR1 NORMANDY(Wales)
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2008-08-08 17:40   
ok... heres me post to tell all my DS buddies including u doran =P that in 4 weeks thats 7 sept 08. i will be ofline for atleast 10 weeks becuse i am of to join the british army as a jouior soldier i will be going to army foundation colage harogate for 42weeks (and get leave or vacation for u yanks every now and then.) i wont be going on my tour of duty untill my full training is compleat and i tern 18 so pout 1 and a half year

im gona be posting on YOUTUBE of my experiences in there

and to make sum pepl laf heres wht im dreading bout the hole thing the bloody gas chamber http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYD68JnZq-s&feature=related lol

um thats about it realy i wont be leaving 4 a wile so u can talk to me b4 i go! member i dont leave for 4 weeks so dont make a fus lol

and plz dont go on bout War zones cuz ill just say were not in a dam war we all in conficts!!

o yea dont go on bout the conflict in afgan or iraq go on about sumwere nice i could get based like Cyprus, Sierra Leone or Gibraltar lol

kk l8r!!

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-08-08 18:05   
i gesus bneig albe to coterrlcy sepll wrods in'st a psirriutqeee for amry esnetimlnt

SR1 NORMANDY(Wales)
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2008-08-08 18:08   
nope lol ;p

*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2008-08-08 18:09   
Good Luck mate

Delando
Marshal

Posted: 2008-08-08 18:20   
we are gonna miss ur building, thanks for the memmories mate.

Take care urself, and yall comeback now , ya hear?

JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2008-08-08 18:41   
heh...

Email JBud   Goto the website of JBud
The Fisherman
Admiral
UGTO Expeditionary Fleet

Posted: 2008-08-09 06:09   
good luck mate!

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2008-08-09 08:45   
Been There, Done That ... AND I got the T-Shirt to go with it... The gas chamber is not that bad...

Just remeber this.. to minimize the effects of the CS or OC (depending on how they feel that day) breath in through the nose and out the mouth... It will minimize the effects to a degree and let you function better... and above all DO NOT RUB YOUR EYES... if you do your toast...

Just a little hint of what yor in for... I retired after 20 years...

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
t500
Marshal

Posted: 2008-08-10 15:26   
Good Luck

[ This Message was edited by: t500 on 2008-08-10 15:28 ]

Email t500
Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2008-08-11 13:59   
Gas chambers arent anything to worry about...

They use CS tablets on a burner, you go through drills with your mask on, pull it off, put it back on and clear to show you can survive... Then just as you are about to go out they make you take off your mask, hold your breath and walk out.

The thing is CS gas doesnt affect everyone. I had one guy in my unit that would go in and sleep in the corner of the gas chamber for the whole time we were in there without a mask on. One of my officers use to gas us so much, including throwing a gas grenade into our tents that we learned to tollerate it.

I myself have run around fully active in a combat zone flooded with yellow CS gas so thick you could barely see for nearly 2 hours with no affects. Even made a 4 story building disappear in a cloud of CS while I was running around inside repelling attackers without a gas mask on.

The thing is CS gas attacks moisture and makes it feel like its burning or irritated. Take shallow breath's, keep a towel around your neck and if you feel your eyes starting to water, just quickly close and blot them dry.

Dont worry about your nose running, just push one nostril closed and blow out hard through the other one, do the same for the other side to clear out the snot and you'll be fine.

Just remember if you have to breath, DONT gasp... just take a slow shallow breath. While everyone else is panicing, and coughing running away from the chamber you can relax and stride out confidently.

As a Marine Grunt we use to love going down to one of the boot chow halls (kids straight out of boot camp going through their other/non-infantry training), walking in the middle of the chow hall and then beating our Cammies so the CS gas would waff up into the air and mess up all the pouges...

Besides, when you are congested, nothing works better to clear your sinuses than CS gas...

[ This Message was edited by: Tael on 2008-08-11 14:01 ]

Email Tael
Page created in 0.014747 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR