Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Rogue Spear and Josef: Picture
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Rogue Spear and Josef: Picture
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-05 20:39   
There are some of you who have no idea who Rogue Spear and Josef are. This saddens me greatly, as they are two of the greatest legends in all of DarkSpace Lore. So, I've created this topic in order for you to better understand who they are.

However, I don't plan on giving you any detailed histories. You'd be better off consulting another legend, AdmBito, for that one. Instead, I shall provide you with a picture - courtesy of Bito himself:

There. Now all of you little children have seen the greatness that is Rogue Spear and Josef. Remember this lesson... and fear.

Goto the website of Grimith
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 20:43   
wwwwwwhy did you have to bring that up again? gawd -.-

Email GothThug {C?}
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-06-05 20:46   
read the first line goth.

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-05 20:54   
Thank you for making that apparent, Doran.

Really, though, people like Bardiche need to know who these DarkSpace Legends are. It's good for business if they are known. Besides, I could have shown a far worse picture than that. As a matter-of-fact, I will:

See, I didn't show this one because:

A) It's not a fake picture. Not that the picture of RS and Josef is fake... but... this one's in colour, not black and white. You get my point.

B) Only the really green kids don't know who BackSlash and Drafell are.

C) I'm biased against every Brit except Horatio Nelson.

codenemesis
Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 21:22   
Which one is which?
00:44:23 Feralwulf: \"I am, therefore I ban\"

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 21:30   
flip a coin?

Josef
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-05 21:47   
Thank you for your kind words, Grimith. It is with fond memories that I look back on my heyday as a plucky young Vice Admiral, newly teamed up with partner Rogue Spear (or as the ladies called him, El Nacho Grande), roaming the MetaVerse to fight injustice in the form of the dreaded Kamikaze Chicken. We've earned our place alongside many of historys greatest duos - Batman and Robin, Bonnie and Clyde, Thelma and Louise, Abbott and Costello, Wayne and Garth, Chech and Chong, Chip and Dale, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Woody and Buzz, Gumby and Pokey.

DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-06-05 23:00   
DMC-13 is wondering "Who was that masked man?" while watching him and his faithful companion, Tauntoe, ride off into the sunset. (Theme song from "The Lone Ranger" playing in the background)

Seriously, I don't think they ever did say his name in the series but Tauntoe did call him Kemosaubie (However it's spelled) which I think means "Friend". Or is that his name?

Dazed, Maybe Confused

DMC-13

Email DMC-13
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-06-05 23:06   
Quote:

On 2008-06-05 21:47, Josef wrote:
Thank you for your kind words, Grimith. It is with fond memories that I look back on my heyday as a plucky young Vice Admiral, newly teamed up with partner Rogue Spear (or as the ladies called him, El Nacho Grande), roaming the MetaVerse to fight injustice in the form of the dreaded Kamikaze Chicken. We've earned our place alongside many of historys greatest duos - Batman and Robin, Bonnie and Clyde, Thelma and Louise, Abbott and Costello, Wayne and Garth, Chech and Chong, Chip and Dale, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Woody and Buzz, Gumby and Pokey.

Don't forget Pinky and The Brain!

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-06-06 00:38   
Kamikaze Chicken?

that name should strike fear into the hearts of many an Iccie

i remember fighting KC, mano a womano, fleet against ... rabble. back in the olden days of the ICC, the fly-by-nighters, the loose guns of the frontier.

the most epic battle is without a doubt the day that a massive fleet gathered in ICC space, over 50 ships, and launched an offensive with the aid of an UGTO fleet of 30 or more ships in a separate system. caught unawares, the kluth were decimated and uncoordinated, and KC fell to our guns. the kluth fought desperately but that was our day, the day the ICC pushed all the way to Sirius. it took us 4 days of hard fighting to wipe them off the map.

I believe both Rogue Spear and Josef were present, screaming as they flew into battle. some other greats that took part that day were Ramius, Agent Fritz, Agent Starblazer, Captain Tinkles, Jimmy, |2eason, Demorian, Bobamelius, Lith Ragond, Pizza the Hut, Kitsune, Banshee, Armand, Crim and Coeus most probably were there... as well as im sure a great number that i am forgetting, especially of the Kluth who attempted to stop us. they fought valiantly.

R33 was there as well im sure.

Josef
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-06 01:05   
Quote:

On 2008-06-06 00:38, N'kra The Wolf wrote:

I believe both Rogue Spear and Josef were present, screaming as they flew into battle. some other greats that took part that day were Ramius, Agent Fritz, Agent Starblazer, Captain Tinkles, Jimmy, |2eason, Demorian, Bobamelius, Lith Ragond, Pizza the Hut, Kitsune, Banshee, Armand, Crim and Coeus most probably were there... as well as im sure a great number that i am forgetting, especially of the Kluth who attempted to stop us. they fought valiantly.

If I remember correctly, Lith Ragond was too busy polishing the turrets on Demorian's battle cruiser to be an effective ally in the fight, but Ramius covered him by pulling a Crazy Ivan to starboard in the bottom half of the hour, then made a single ping only before re-engaging his caterpillar drive. Or at least that's how I think it went...

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-06-06 05:42   
Quote:

*slap*

Quistis {C?}
Cadet
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-06-06 07:52   
Quote:

Kamikaze Chicken?

that name should strike fear into the hearts of many an Iccie

i remember fighting KC, mano a womano, fleet against ... rabble. back in the olden days of the ICC, the fly-by-nighters, the loose guns of the frontier.

the most epic battle is without a doubt the day that a massive fleet gathered in ICC space, over 50 ships, and launched an offensive with the aid of an UGTO fleet of 30 or more ships in a separate system. caught unawares, the kluth were decimated and uncoordinated, and KC fell to our guns. the kluth fought desperately but that was our day, the day the ICC pushed all the way to Sirius. it took us 4 days of hard fighting to wipe them off the map.

R33 was there as well im sure.

Ahhh the memories...

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-06-06 08:23   
Quote:

On 2008-06-05 21:22, codenemisis wrote:
Which one is which?

*sigh* BackSlash is far left. Drafell's in the center.

The others are DarkSworde (black hair), Crash003 (next to DarkSworde), Banshee (at the front), and... yeah, the last guy... I don't even remember his name. You'll have to consult someone else for that.

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-06-06 13:39   
Quote:

On 2008-06-06 08:23, Marshal Sovietskovo Soyuza Grimith wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-05 21:22, codenemisis wrote:
Which one is which?

*sigh* BackSlash is far left. Drafell's in the center.

The others are DarkSworde (black hair), Crash003 (next to DarkSworde), Banshee (at the front), and... yeah, the last guy... I don't even remember his name. You'll have to consult someone else for that.

Lasy guy on far right is StealthVirus, long long time ago he played.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020221 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR