No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +9.0 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » I had an Idea (needs More In-depth Thought)
 Author I had an Idea (needs More In-depth Thought)
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-07 00:29   
I was just thinking....since 2nd Rear Admirals dont get a cruiser at this rank...why not lower the rank one 1 of the ships....on ICC...and add another on UGTO....and also on Kluth...

Now hear me out....this is what i had in mind

Make the Border Cruiser Into a...Light Cruiser For the 2nd Rear Admiral rank...with less weaponry than the Heavy Cruiser at 1st Rear Admiral of Course

Make the Parasite Into a Light Cruiser also...get rid of the Elf beams and 1 of the Disrupter Assaults+2 Torps and 3 Missle Slots....

For UGTO however...i'd have to ask nukey or another one of my buds too Design a new Light Cruiser on top of the Command Carrier Re-Design....

Just a Thought I had...dont Berate me for this

(Edit) needed to add this: Light Scout, Heavy Scout, Assault Scout, Light Frigate, Heavy Frigate, Assault Frigate, Light Destroyer, Heavy Destroyer, Assault Destroyer, Light Cruiser, Heavy Cruiser, Assault Cruiser, Light Dreadnaught, Assault Dreadnaught, Command Dreadnaught, Fleet Ops Transport Assault Dreadnaught (Kluth Krill) The Krill will not have bombs, it will Depend on the Bomber and its supplys, Light Station, Assault Station, Battle Station, Command Station, Fleet Ops station"

Thats what my Idea Entails...i'd have to do some research on this...but i think in my opinion it would be a good idea lol...but dont hurt me...this was only an idea

[/b]goes into a corner and hides[/b]

[ This Message was edited by: GothThug {C?} on 2008-05-07 00:45 ]

Email GothThug {C?}
_x$witchBladex_ [1.480 Fanboy]
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-07 10:27   

The current system works.

* [=TB=]Enterprise @39933 sent to Clan: "Thats a lie Switch, you'd never let anyone else drink rum if it were right there. You'd slip teh roofies in and start drinking it yourself and not even realize it."

Page created in 0.006248 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR