No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +2.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » DarkSpace Events » » mirving spree
 Author mirving spree
fearlessjay™
Cadet

Posted: 2007-12-13 00:30   
cuz of the recent losses of many ships do to the noobish dictor types of the ugto i am going on a mirving spree which i will mirv every planet until the ugto r down to only earth and luna. if ne 1 else wants revenge on them join the fight and mirv the ugto to the point they will be srry they ever made that ship.(they will be srry)

[ This Message was edited by: fearlessjay on 2007-12-13 00:30 ]
I CON ZPELL GOOD SHAWDUP!

Email fearlessjay™   Goto the website of fearlessjay™
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-12-13 00:40   
Auto Translator Starting....

Quote:

On 2007-12-13 00:30, fearlessjay wrote:
cuz of the recent losses of many ships do to the noobish dictor types of the ugto

Hello, I am fearlessjay and I don't understand tactics and/or strategy! These ships have the abiltiy to stop me from pressing the J button and escaping death and I do not like that!

Quote:

i am going on a mirving spree which i will mirv every planet until the ugto r down to only earth and luna.

I'm going to get to Admiral today by using a popular method of gaining prestige that the whole community can enjoy!

Quote:

if ne 1 else wants revenge on them join the fight and mirv the ugto to the point they will be srry they ever made that ship.(they will be srry)

If people on my team want to help me instead of watching me die again and again then they are more then welcome to protect my bomber frigate!

Also, in before lock for obvious flame fest reasons.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-12-13 01:35   
Quote:

On 2007-12-13 00:40, Fattierob (x2 3x 11"/52 SK C/28) wrote:

Quote:

cuz of the recent losses of many ships do to the noobish dictor types of the ugto

Hello, I am fearlessjay and I don't understand tactics and/or strategy! These ships have the abiltiy to stop me from pressing the J button and escaping death and I do not like that!

Quote:

i am going on a mirving spree which i will mirv every planet until the ugto r down to only earth and luna.

I'm going to get to Admiral today by using a popular method of gaining prestige that the whole community can enjoy!

Quote:

if ne 1 else wants revenge on them join the fight and mirv the ugto to the point they will be srry they ever made that ship.(they will be srry)

If people on my team want to help me instead of watching me die again and again then they are more then welcome to protect my bomber frigate!

lmao fatty for the win!

Email Borgie
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-12-13 01:36   
yeah Jay...this is why you are dictor killed...you post trash like this....do us all a favor and just stop posting flames like this....and i need to um....take my own advice XD

Email GothThug {C?}
Stevefin
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-12-13 02:36   
so u are doing this becuse i jammed u roughly a few hours ago in Sol and u want to bomb planets witch are all owned by the ICC

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-12-13 03:07   
3.1.3 Harrassment: Players may not Act in a harrassing manner towards players in game or out of game....
A. Players may not act in an overtly harassing manner towards other Players and staff.
Some amount of competitive language within the context of the game is acceptable for the conflict-oriented nature of the game itself, but direct personal attacks on other Players (rather than their game personas) will not be tolerated. Stalking and harassing other Players outside the context of the game is also forbidden.
B. Any form of hate-mongering behavior outside of the context of the game will absolutely not be tolerated.
PaleStar takes a dim view of those who seek to use the DarkSpace Game System and its Facilities to hurt others. As such, immediate and effective punitive measures will be taken with regard to the offender, most likely with little or no warning.

not quite word for word but you get the picture also....this follows under Greifing .....Greifing the UGTO because they dictored you is wrong...i might add its against the RoC....but hey....unsportsman like conduct is overlooked here..so why am i wasting my typing -.-

[ This Message was edited by: GothThug {C?} on 2007-12-13 03:10 ]

Email GothThug {C?}
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2007-12-13 04:56   
Quote:

On 2007-12-13 00:40, Fattierob (x2 3x 11"/52 SK C/28) wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I support this announcement.

-Ent

Lord Raiden *Super Sup*
Grand Admiral
Interstellar Cultural Confederation United

Posted: 2007-12-13 07:02   
Quote:

On 2007-12-13 02:36, DeathBrig wrote:
so u are doing this becuse i jammed u roughly a few hours ago in Sol and u want to bomb planets witch are all owned by the ICC

i wonder who started that.. *looks away...*

and if i remember correctly.. u kept running from me.. lol

Quote:

JBud:
Collision detection is funny huh? amazing how it can detect a tiny pcannon projectile hitting you, but a whole planet? nothing is there!

Email Lord Raiden *Super Sup*
Little Pet Slinki
Admiral

Posted: 2007-12-13 07:13   
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

He bombed both UGTO and K'luth systems into submission.

He then proceeded to loose his rank by smashing his combat dreadnaught into the mycopia cluster.

Bravo.

Goto the website of Little Pet Slinki
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-12-13 08:04   
so thats what he did...lulz

Email GothThug {C?}
Page created in 0.021675 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR