Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

22th - Tellaris
17th - Oskar von Reuenthal

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Tactics & New Players » » to all k'luth pilots
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author to all k'luth pilots
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2007-08-09 09:43   
you can look at it like this, when icc or ugto get a good fleet going, you can still put up a good fight against them.

when kluth get a good fleet going, theres very little you can do to stop them. (little=get more ships then them)

Mahraj The Conqueror
Cadet

Posted: 2007-08-09 12:11   
I played this game religiously 5 years ago, and back then, K'luth was unstoppable. People used to complain so hard because of our abilities that no one else had. And now I come back to see how the game is doing and see that K'luth has become a challenge for the toughest players? What happened?

Crusnik
Cadet

Posted: 2007-08-09 12:32   
smartin
yeah...i have given it a lot of thinking. i've been with the uggies and ICC last few days too. i cant be mad at ICC and Uggies..after all its just a game....wich could be much more fun playing with someone flying by. and the fact that the k'luth is underplayed...if i leave the k'luth i just make it more real. well k'luth is not underplayed till' im around!

see you on the battlefield
godspeed

[ This Message was edited by: JackSparrow on 2007-08-09 12:34 ]

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-08-09 15:35   
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 12:11, Mahraj The Conqueror wrote:
I played this game religiously 5 years ago, and back then, K'luth was unstoppable. People used to complain so hard because of our abilities that no one else had. And now I come back to see how the game is doing and see that K'luth has become a challenge for the toughest players? What happened?

They got rid of the cl2k's replacing disrupters

Beacons

Overpowered Dessies

Broken Game Mechanics

anything else I missed?

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-08-09 17:53   
Fubar cloak.

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-08-09 19:20   
luths still can own any fleet if they work together. A pair of dictors will make short work of any ugto/icc fleet you can throw at them.

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-08-09 22:43   
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 12:32, JackSparrow wrote:
smartin
yeah...i have given it a lot of thinking. i've been with the uggies and ICC last few days too. i cant be mad at ICC and Uggies..after all its just a game....wich could be much more fun playing with someone flying by. and the fact that the k'luth is underplayed...if i leave the k'luth i just make it more real. well k'luth is not underplayed till' im around!

see you on the battlefield
godspeed

[ This Message was edited by: JackSparrow on 2007-08-09 12:34 ]

I notice you have a good head on your shoulders. I look forward to killing with you.(again)

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-08-10 10:18   
Man what has this world come to when i was alone as kluth i still went attack ugto or icc. If i see kluth space under attacked i would hold the fleet up till backup logs on a few hours later. Think of older players like nim,mousey,proxion,taxi and so on that was out numbered 10 to 1. They helded up fleets for a few hours. Its about tactic's and knowing your head. Yes there are problems with the game right now and there are ways to work around it.

By the way Kluth is the best faction in game everyone who keeps on complainning about how kluth have no armor needs to look at the patches from the past and see that have one ring of armor as your whole armor is having no armor, or look more to the past and you see kluth had no armor just cloak complain about that. This verison kluth actually gain more armor and it shouldn't go up even more seen Kluth are a hit and run faction(has been from the start and will be in the future) so dont think that will change. If your more into a slug it out battle then join ICC. Kluth is for players who would know there heads before jumping into action.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

Sixkiller
Marshal

Posted: 2007-08-10 11:47   
erm, maybe weapons did less damage back then.
Also, the main problem this version for kluth IS the cloack. It takes a long time to cloack and uncloack, beacons will disable the cloack completely, add lag and your beaconed but YOU dont know it, just your enemy, then theres eccm-spam that will reveal your position, then theres the cloack bug where you are cloacked on your screen but actually uncloacked.
Really, there is a problem with kluth. And i can tell you now, there is no way in hell you are going to defend 1 planet on your own against 10 fleet admiral+ players. Its just not possible

Krissooo {=TB=}
Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2007-08-10 14:49   
thinking of getting back kluths and start all over to get ppl back playing kluths like good old times.

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-08-10 19:20   
you can ask anyone that was with me as kluth when it was just two or three of us again a fleet of ugto one dictor and 2 scales can still kill a dread with his support being there. If there is a bomber guess what it's even easier for you to kill him if you stop the bombs and let the planet eat him up with some shoots fr you.

As for the weapons doing less damage you should remember about the CL from back then Six and everyone wanted to use psi cannons or am torps. Cloak now is a nerf not a upgrade. Being able to fire your weapons when your cloak was unfair for the other faction, then on top of shooting cloak you can jump cloak also. Players complain about it and got what they wanted and yet players still complain about cloak in general. ECCM was meant to count ecm not cloak which is why eccm should not effect cloak.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

fusbun
Cadet

Posted: 2008-02-22 10:41   
To me, K'luth just seems weird. I mean they should be the unforgivable alien juggernaut, not hit and run guys.

Just my opinion, though, I'm just used to the aliens always being super juggernauts jumping into battle with their 10km long battlecruisers and deploying hundreds of fighters then shooting off giant volleys of fire that just melt opposing fleets in their entirety.

Just my opinion, tho. >_>

.spaivxx.
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-02-22 12:48   
I love being the sole kluth on and harassing icc and ugto while they are fighting each other. When I am done traveling for work and can actually make time to play again, i will be back to the good fight, halting the human meat bag infestation.

DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-04-12 00:03   
Well, I don't know what it was like before this patch but I have to agree with Black Phoneix and also Sixkiller *CL*. Hopefully the next patch will fix all the problems.

I like the K'Luth and it is a challenge to play them.

DMC-13

Email DMC-13
RonZo *FC*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-04-12 01:56   
Why u want to fly a giant carrot?

Just put 5 vets on luth and try to stop em Scary....

Cheers!

RonZo

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.032974 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR