Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

22th - Tellaris
17th - Oskar von Reuenthal

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Tactics & New Players » » to all k'luth pilots
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author to all k'luth pilots
Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-04-12 06:13   
Quote:

On 2007-08-08 12:39, Fattierob wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-08 10:45, Crim wrote:
The Nu-B's where the best K'luth this version to me, although we wherent around as long as BUM or TB.. We still managed to kick enough ass.

$|P 4ever.

Amen.

punk(DaFoosh!)
Cadet

Posted: 2008-04-12 08:38   
although there are often very few kluth on it has been my experience it takes only a handful (4 if that) to be a major pain to ugto and icc

I will admit sometimes i get bored playin alone and switch to other factions for human interaction becuz playing alone is really no fun somtimes but for the most part i have had the most success with kluth then any other

the paper armor is understandable being we can cloak at almost anytime

and our offencive power isnt to shabby either in my oppionion....

Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2008-04-12 08:55   
Kluth = wolf packs.

and even so we had low armour in the other patches, atleast before patches we could hurt attack straight away, being able to have the 'elimient of suprize' but once that is blown, we are stuffed and have to quickly attack and run.

cloak is a major problem we have. even when cloaked they can see us when we are damaged. plus how long it takes to decloak. and they can 'hear' our engines.

[ This Message was edited by: Hellza - {TB} on 2008-04-12 11:42 ]

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-04-12 09:42   
All K'Luh target Black pheonix...K'luth or not. HAHAHA, punk...try flying as luth for a year, then youll earn the creds for whine about it. Luth is underplayed and if you not skilled the armor will get you killed. K'luth is more tacticle. I have spent time on all 3 factions...under other names of course...and K'luth is by far the most difficult. I like difficult, it gives me a challenge. There is the low player problem, the armor problem, the fact that dreds pretty much pwn their energy banks on 1 aplha problem. These are all things you gotta work around. But above all else, there is nothing more fun than attacking a fleet of ships with a lone scale with nobody to cry help to and stil pull off a kill or 2. So, when your no longer a noob, then complain and dont insult an entire faction. We like being loners and if you dont get into a ugie or icc ship so i can shoot you.

[small][ This Message was edited by: Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda) on 2008-04-12 09:44 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda) on 2008-04-12 09:47 ]

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
punk(DaFoosh!)
Cadet

Posted: 2008-04-12 19:05   
i wasnt really insulting the factions but if thats what your taking it as then so be it....

and ok you like being alone thats fine thats your preference but guess what.....im not you.....go figure......and i dont like being alone the major thing i dont like about kluth other then that i like it just fine

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.011422 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR