Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

22th - Tellaris
17th - Oskar von Reuenthal

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Tactics & New Players » » to all k'luth pilots
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author to all k'luth pilots
Crusnik
Cadet

Posted: 2007-08-07 19:00   
i am begining to have a feeling that k'luth is very unorganized faction. i see that maybe you work only in pair..and that only the big guys. leaving the noobs to themself to wander around bumping into other bit more organized faction and normaly get killed...wich gives the enemy prestige. we should work together no matter the fleet we're in or the rank. teamwork has its advantages. for example : to build up every planet for better defese of our system. two engineer go to work, somedread or something gives cover or is guarding at jumpgate with few destroyers...and noobs could recon the other side of the jumpgate....for example!
i see very often that most of the pilots stand for themselfs.
and last days all i do is trying to defend planets...and that looks like this. 2 destroyers and dread maybe...with support..and engineer...against me (destroyer).
lets work together people!

(im sick of being overrun too!)

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2007-08-07 19:27   
K'luth is typically vastly underplayed faction, mostly due to the fact that most players (old and new) find playing them a very tenuous thing at best.

The faction (this version at least) takes typically much more skill to use their ships effectively, and most prefer more solid ships (ICC) or more rounded out ships (UGTO). So typically there aren't very many players on thus leading K'luth planets, which also happen to be the easiest to bomb, to be overrun with startling frequency.

This is an unfortunate thing of course, but typically the few players that are on K'luth regularly know about using them, and if you spot them they know K'luth is much more reliant on teamwork and organization, you should try and seek these people out, as even being outnumbered I've seen some amazing things.

Hope this was helpful.

-Ent

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-08-07 20:40   
K'luth have the most teamwork this version, only because the only players there now are the ones who have abit more skill, and understand what their doing. Just hard to have teamwork when you're usualy the only K'luth on..

Email Supertrooper
Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-08-08 01:23   
What do you mean Crim? it isn't like we coordinate attacks on the rear of enemy ships as each of us uncloak and unload a full alpha and cloak for another run. it isn't like we use the enemies firepower against them uncloaking underneath ships and behind ships causing their planets and comrades to fire on them accidentally.

Nope, no teamwork at all...

Junky Da FunkyMonke
Admiral

From: The Hotel California, takes excursions to Deep Sexys Space every now and then
Posted: 2007-08-08 01:25   
kluth arent a stand off faction 3 people at best are on at 1 time they are hit and run i say play ugto or icc (UGTO ALL THE WAY) til lyou get to ships that are good cruisers and above

Lithium
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2007-08-08 06:44   
Do not build kluth planets.
They can't protect themself at all.

And, Do not use ships below the cruisers.
They'll die for one battle station spacebar.

You should "steal icc planets" instead of "building kluth planets".
And, You should use Mandy or Scale.
They work sometimes.

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-08-08 08:21   
kluth can be viciously brutal this version, given enough players. Even with weak armor and our good skills of tagging cloaked vessels, I have been in battles where 6 or 7 UGTO vessels (good ones too, like dreads, sups and cruisers) were annihilated in less than 3 minutes by a fleet of about 10 well-organized kluth.

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-08-08 09:12   
K'Luth don't have pilots, just the un-boiled.

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2007-08-08 09:14   
Well I remeber the days when The Brotherhood would all show up in a sector together... at one time we would tke on both ICC and UGTO at the same time...

Kluth is like the Klingons.... Sneaky and Deadly .. just one thing... not enough players to properly do the job... 1 Kluth shows up and you get a Fleet Wide call to kill the Kluth... so he goes slinking off into the Darkness becuase he knows he cannot win against so many...

Thats why we build Kluth planets... its the only way we gain pres besides bombing....

Sad but true...

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-08-08 10:45   
The Nu-B's where the best K'luth this version to me, although we wherent around as long as BUM or TB.. We still managed to kick enough ass.

Email Supertrooper
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-08-08 12:39   
Quote:

On 2007-08-08 10:45, Crim wrote:
The Nu-B's where the best K'luth this version to me, although we wherent around as long as BUM or TB.. We still managed to kick enough ass.

$|P 4ever.

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2007-08-08 12:42   
Quote:

On 2007-08-08 09:14, Crash Nebula wrote:
Well I remeber the days when The Brotherhood would all show up in a sector together... at one time we would tke on both ICC and UGTO at the same time...

Kluth is like the Klingons.... Sneaky and Deadly .. just one thing... not enough players to properly do the job... 1 Kluth shows up and you get a Fleet Wide call to kill the Kluth... so he goes slinking off into the Darkness becuase he knows he cannot win against so many...

Thats why we build Kluth planets... its the only way we gain pres besides bombing....

Sad but true...

Depends on the kluthie really, mostly when 1 kluth shows up i ask him if he wants to ally.

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-08-08 13:54   
Quote:

On 2007-08-08 10:45, Crim wrote:

You guys lasted a solid 2 weeks though!

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
HMSBlueprint

Posted: 2007-08-09 08:16   
2 weeks? most fleets last a solid 2 SECONDS

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-08-09 08:59   
Quote:

On 2007-08-07 19:00, JackSparrow wrote:
i am begining to have a feeling that k'luth is very unorganized faction. i see that maybe you work only in pair..and that only the big guys. leaving the noobs to themself to wander around bumping into other bit more organized faction and normaly get killed...wich gives the enemy prestige. we should work together no matter the fleet we're in or the rank. teamwork has its advantages. for example : to build up every planet for better defese of our system. two engineer go to work, somedread or something gives cover or is guarding at jumpgate with few destroyers...and noobs could recon the other side of the jumpgate....for example!
i see very often that most of the pilots stand for themselfs.
and last days all i do is trying to defend planets...and that looks like this. 2 destroyers and dread maybe...with support..and engineer...against me (destroyer).
lets work together people!

(im sick of being overrun too!)

On a more serious note. I would consider myself 1 of the "regular" K'luth pilots of .483. Naturally from time to time I take a break from everything you stated above and hop over to a different faction, but for the most part I am K'luth. What you have described here is true. We have no armor, our planets are usually flattend or red, and you will often find yourself being the only kluth pilot on. With all that being said I will tell you this: Their is no better faction to fly in this version(In my opinion ofcourse). For that one time we do get a decent fleet on you will see the glory that is K'luth, and you will fall in love with everything that it is. Stick with it and get your first great battle with K'luth and you will know what I am talking about.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.026563 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR