Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » We are so close to destroying the balance of the game
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author We are so close to destroying the balance of the game
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-07-15 13:56   
why is it every posts turns in to a i nuked you then you nuked me post?

Email Borgie
Challenger
Marshal

Posted: 2007-07-15 15:04   
Probably because there are a lot of people aggravated with it Borgie. More people aggravated by it now then people who actually do it.

Not everyone appreciates the new people coming in and getting pres the "easy street" way and they flame about it because that is all that can be done.

Peer pressure (as suggested by other members and some staff) obviously does not work 100% of the time as it continues to happen a lot.

Although I will admit that I think it has toned down quite a bit now that people are trying actively to deter others from wiping entire systems. But the issues I think a lot of the time are the newer people who have no clue.

Still I think there is progress so good job to those that try to help.

[ This Message was edited by: Challenger on 2007-07-15 18:46 ]

Email Challenger
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-07-15 15:07   
Don't blame me... I voted for Nimby!

/Lobby Faction don't have to deal with this newb BS...
//RS needs to diafpit&hand!

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-07-15 21:17   
why do people always expect they will solve their game issues with the new patch?

Wasnt the patch the problem to lure most of players away?

Stop waiting to patch . Just play the game . If you are looking forward for a balance patch , sorry to disapoint you but it wont happen. After every pacth there will be someone to whine about it ....

So enjoy the game

Challenger
Marshal

Posted: 2007-07-15 21:54   
If you were to understand what has happened in the past and what is going on now to make things different then you would understand that DS is breaking new ground with this new patch. Not only the patch will obviously be different but the opportunity to make corrections will not only rest on one person shoulders anymore... at least from what I understand it to be.

People will whine as there are some serious issues right now. But they are also playing the game so don’t tell them to just basically shut their mouths and play on as they are playing. But also we all are human no matter how much we dislike certain people or their opinions they are still entitled to them. So all I can say to you who tell people to stop whining... just don’t listen to it. People need to vent, attempt to explain things, get their feelings out, etc... I am cool with that.

/me looks to -RevenG- How much was it again to get a message approved?

[ This Message was edited by: Challenger on 2007-07-15 21:56 ]

Email Challenger
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-07-15 23:42   
Quote:

/me looks to -RevenG- How much was it again to get a message approved?

Rogue usually gives me a month of sub time...of course, I usually approve because he is...well...rogue.

CrashDown
Cadet

Posted: 2007-07-16 04:22   
Every patch after .481 has been a turn for the worse, skirmish warfare was the best part of DS (yes i mean no shipyards and FA server) people actually enjoyed playing DS, even if it was just to log in for 15 min hop ina dread blow some people up die and log off, atleast it was fun, right now, you log on and travel for 30 minutes before you can actually do something, and if you get in trouble backup is 30 min away, meh

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2007-07-16 05:12   
erm, it doest take me 30 minutes to go somewhere..

DarkScorpion
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-07-16 06:27   
the is no real point moaning about the game being uneven as like jack said it dose move from faction to faction apart from kluth as we need to out number ships to gain uper hand in combat but thats just the cards we are dealt with so i guess you play what you are dealt simple as

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-07-16 07:45   
Quote:

you log on and travel for 30 minutes before you can actually do something, and if you get in trouble backup is 30 min away, meh

stop long jumping.

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-07-16 08:24   
Faction dominance ebbs and flows in this game regularly. UGTO has become 95% of the playerbase before. It will last for a week or two and then people will shift to other factions due to bordom. Just ride it out. It will correct itself.

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-07-16 14:34   
Quote:

On 2007-07-16 06:27, Darkscorpion{The Corrupted} wrote:
the is no real point moaning about the game being uneven as like jack said it dose move from faction to faction apart from kluth as we need to out number ships to gain uper hand in combat but thats just the cards we are dealt with so i guess you play what you are dealt simple as

When did kluth need numbers to fight if they focus fire on one ship they run with a red butt on them.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

SaturnShadow™ *FC*(Angel Of Darkness)
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2007-07-17 05:22   
well in my eyes kluth needs the players as we rarely see them and about me i very rarely use dictors never use pickets do use assault corvettes if i get sick of EDs and i never mirv (well i did once when i was not in a fleet and well i only did one run and failed) but i think i rarely bomb now and i very rarely beacon plus some times VCA goes kluth for a week to help them out and im normally on the MV most the day

Count of The Arctic
Cadet

Posted: 2007-07-17 05:34   
well i never expected as many responces.

Email Count of The Arctic   Goto the website of Count of The Arctic
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.023633 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR