Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » A survey of 3 month in Darkspace - This games main problem are the players
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
 Author A survey of 3 month in Darkspace - This games main problem are the players
[2006] - Codex09
Admiral

Posted: 2007-07-12 07:46   

I think it is about time people stopped trying to hide behind the "VET" tag some people give them selves.

It seems that until the community as a whole is seen as being equal nothing wil change and as I see it and as many others are people are using the "VET" tag to try to place themselves above everyone else.

The game has some major problems and although the majority of the community is good it only takes a couple of bad apples to stuff the whole thing up.

I doubt I will ever come back to play this game as a paying player now as I have found much better games out there with bigger player bases, and I am sure I am not the only person that now feels this way.

It is a real shame that a game that could of once been so great is now possibly never going to be the great game it could of been and I think that no matter what is done there is just no bring this game out of the PIT it now finds it's self in.

I guess the never ending "It will be two weeks" finally drove the people away, and those that are still paying the $9.95 US a month must be very loyal people or just have more money than they know wht to do with.

Anyway from what I have been able to read on forums around the place DS is not getting a lot of very good reviews any more and although on a couple of those forums there is the old "he/she is juts saying that because they were banned or whatever" people are no longer taking that as a reason why so many people are saying bad things about the game.

Well good luck to all of you and I hope that one day things will get better for you all.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-07-12 08:35   
Although a great deal of players here do tag themselves as VET's incorrectly - a great deal of the real ones do understand what this game needs, and how it works, which is why in general, they have a good idea of how to make things change for the better.

For instance, before 1.483, a vastly large majority of us got along, and half the stuff that flies here today, would instantly get hit by a fly-swatter. The players from that time period, and the ones that understand the mechanics of the game, as well as other things, classify themselves as "VET"'s.

Although you seem to think the VET's don't know what they're talking about - a majority of the time, they do. Although I can understand how it must feel annoying to have many people call themselves vet's without knowing which ones really are. There is no real test, or time/prestige influence involved - it really just boils down to understanding of the game, and what makes it tick, as well as the community.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Page created in 0.006690 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR