Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Risky Business and MIRVs
 Author Risky Business and MIRVs
Rogue Spear
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-06-20 15:47   
Goth, my old faithful friend, I respect the message your trying to send me, in the post that was way more important and interesting than crims, and I understand perfectly what you are trying to say. But dont you see!? This is much bigger than mirving.............this is much bigger than you and me. This isnt about prestige, conquest, or genocide, this is about REAL ESTATE

Olaf, Epsilon Eri, June 19, 2007 - During the first fifteen days of June, resale home transactions jumped 24 per cent compared to the same timeframe a year ago, Olaf Real Estate Board President RevenG announced today. The first half of the month yielded a remarkable 5,074 sales, an increase of 1,000 transactions from last year's mid-June figures. This total was also 12 per cent higher than the 4,522 sales recorded in the first half of May, which ended as the most active month ever.

Mycopia, Luyten, sales of detached homes doubled as 38 per cent more overall transactions took place compared to mid-June a year ago.

Outside the ICC systems, brisk sales of town homes and detached homes in central Procyon led the way as overall transactions increased 53 per cent over the same timeframe a year ago. The average price of a resale home at mid-month was $384,576, an increase of seven per cent over the $358,648 recorded during the first half of June 2006. Inventory stood at 23,725 listings, reflecting a good amount of choice and helping to keep price increases under control.

"We have strong Intersystem economies, great value in the marketplace and solid returns on investment," . "It's an excellent time to be in the market, and savvy consumers are taking advantage of these great conditions." says ICC Real Estate analyst Shig R Nafy.

So you see, Goth, im not mirving all of kluth space to be hated, im doing it to get rich. The kluth hold a large chunck of the MV and whenever I see one of there systems I think of $$$$$. Unfortunately the kluth wont give up there land so I have to resort to other measures to aqquire it. Yes its a filthy bussiness, but it gets you filthy rich. FYI Real Estate in the MV is booming and I want a piece of the pie, who knows, maybe after I become Darkspace's first real estate tycoon I'l cut you in on a slice, we are friends after all.

Thank You Goth, I know you will understand.

This message of real estate statistics was brought to you by Rogue Spear.

[ This Message was edited by: Rogue Spear on 2007-06-20 17:20 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-06-20 15:58   
Only you, Rogue...

Only you.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-20 16:05   
yeah rogue, NO! i dont understand, you can use those Get rich BS schemes til yer blue in the face but until you realise the problem and deal with it...like STOP altogether, we'll get along better....-.-

Email GothThug {C?}
Little Pet Slinki
Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-20 16:43   
You wouldn't believe the amount of K'luth families asking me to find them a home in Sol, The outer Systems are full of them, The money is truly amazing.

Goto the website of Little Pet Slinki
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-20 16:43   
I didn't know giant craters was good land. That must mean....

If you'll excuse me, I have some planets to turn to lava spitting hell to rake in some $$.

RagAnok
Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-20 16:52   
rofl my sides hurt

good one Rogue

Telekinesis, thats what you need, just lay back and let your mind do the walking

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-06-20 16:55   
Yes, it is true. Also, we have some nice beachfront property for sale. It's going fast, reserve your piece now! It's just good business!

Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2007-06-20 18:14   
that made me giggle a bit...

no wait it was the brown beans i ate yesterday.. my bad

*opens window*

- Axi

Light-of-Aurora
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-20 18:43   
what are you talking about? :/

Email Light-of-Aurora
Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2007-06-21 02:11   
Quote:

GothThug wrote:
yeah rogue, NO! i dont understand, you can use those Get rich BS schemes til yer blue in the face but until you realise the problem and deal with it...like STOP altogether, we'll get along better....-.-

someone else doesn't understand also..... <.=.<

[ This Message was edited by: leonide on 2007-06-21 02:13 ]

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-06-21 06:32   
Hey now. Whats wrong with craters? I got 7 in my backyard in Proc. A differant pool for every day of the week. I personally like the biggest pool in the MV, the wave pool i made with a cluster of 30 Mirvs on MARS.

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Page created in 0.019792 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR