Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » A thread that is more important and serious than Crims
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author A thread that is more important and serious than Crims
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-06-20 08:00   
Oh Goth...

Why?

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2007-06-20 09:38   
Quote:

On 2007-06-20 07:08, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
(...)
Hypocrite: definition ( one who says one thing and does another) Example: Do as i say not as i do I.E: I mirv therefore you shouldnt do it either

(...)

So i ask you as a friend...lay off bombing UGTO and Kluth space: Kluth space preferrably because theres barely anyone on and none to defend at the peak hours of night....I am Trying to refrain from using such words as Mirv whore...or Mirver or...Bomber Brat lol....But yeah dude....dont sink to the level of xTx and Sanity Assassin its not funny, its not cool...and its not awesome....

Hypocryte? yes

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-06-20 11:45   
[quote]
On 2007-06-20 07:08, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
dont sink to the level of xTx and Sanity Assassin its not funny, its not cool...and its not awesome....

You moron, I hope a mack truck hits you. You are a hypocrite for even naming people and stirring up #$*@. Oh im a big mirv whore all right, I havent dropped a bomb in over 2 months you doosh. Think before you type, that means YOU gotta think before you THINK. Your ranting is stupid, not needed, and bias. Look at half the players on this game and their bomb pres. Its not my fault i wasnt playing this game when it was "hard" to bomb, its not my fault its so freakin easy either so dont piss and moan at us....Mr. past Mirver. Stop your high pitched whining and shut up gothy boy.

Dont like it....play eve and have fun mining. By the way, id think twice about saying stuff about crack. It is quite possible some people here have had problems in the past and got over them so dont go slinging crap around about how easy it is to stop. Go collide with a sun...or build a planet, whatever it takes to shut you up.

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-20 12:12   
that wasnt the kind of responce i had in mind...sorry san...i didnt mean to touch a nerve there but yeah....i think i made my point

Email GothThug {C?}
Captain Splendid
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-20 14:10   
Quote:

On 2007-06-20 11:45, SANITY ASSASSIN (FA) wrote:

Think before you type,

Self-awareness is quite understated.

If you disagree with what other people say, fine, but calm down before you express it, otherwise you won't be doing your self any favors.

[ This Message was edited by: The Soothsayer on 2007-06-20 14:11 ]

0mni
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-20 21:51   
Just want to remind ppl that this is just a game, why not finish your cheese and jump in the MV I love to mirv bom... I mean play with you later

Goto the website of 0mni
DarkSpin
Captain
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-06-21 01:55   
Quote:

On 2007-06-20 05:44, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-06-19 22:17, Phantomk (Eh?) wrote:
If everyone had thier way (in no way do I mean everyone, by everyone I mean everyone not looking at my point of view), and made it so that way structures were impossible to bomb with mirvs, then it would be impossible to build. Then in about a month after the fact you would get people complaining about how they can't build anymore, then they would reset it back to the way it was before, and then people would complain again, then it goes back again, and then again and so on and so on and so forth .... You get the point ? You can't build if thier is nothing to rebuild You may hate mirv bombers, but deep down you know that you need them, after all without us (in no way do I mean me, but in fact anyone who happens to agree with me so in fact everyone who was not everyone in my previous everyone ... are you lost ?) you wouldn't be able to get some building completed and after all u do get 1 pres per building so doesn't that mean that if you keep rebuilding the planets we bomb that you are exploiting ?

Construction prestige is way out of wack because bombing is too easy. We kill two birds with one stone if we make mirving harder.

yes but no... mivring possibly will be good to make really hard but newting is something that needs to stay prty powerful otherwize how will we cap planets... it is not like we can out of the blue spawn 3 ships one set of bombs hit the top of a large planet and one hit the middle and one hit the bottem.... do you see where i am goin limiting the explosion ratus of the bombs will simply make it inposible to cap planets unless you have 3+ ships to bomb with....

(' o ') - Website: DIAU.NET

Email DarkSpin   Goto the website of DarkSpin
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-06-21 09:27   
Quote:

On 2007-06-20 21:51, Phantomk (Eh?) wrote:
Just want to remind ppl that this is just a game, why not finish your cheese and jump in the MV I love to mirv bom... I mean play with you later

Exactly, its a game and you're not the only one that plays it & your personal perverse pleasure in seeing numbers in a database rise effortlessly isn't the only thing in the game to take into account.

And I don't mean you as just you PK, though it does include you... I'm speaking to the general "you" public.

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
0mni
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-21 23:08   
I thought the point of the game was to have fun and enjoy it. Really you won't winn Coeus Bombing is part of the game, if you don't like it then well really nothing you can do. I bomb because I have around 800-1500 ping, and its about the only thing that I can do without dealing with major lag issues, such as a ICC missle dread

Goto the website of 0mni
Hitman23
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-22 09:39   
Bombing was never really hard before, it just required a little teamwork. Sure you may have a few runs that don't break through the defense but you would try again or get more help. A solo bomber being able to take out entire planets is not right.

You say it's all fun and adapt etc. What would happen if you had a weapon that could kill any ship with one shot? Sounds fun too doesn't it? It would get old quick though. Then who would still be playing?

I realize the MV is lacking people and it may be hard to get groups in there but do you really think it's going to get better when a player spends a lot of time on a planet just to have you fly along and take it out with a few mirv's?

Email Hitman23
Hitman23
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-22 12:46   
After a little more time in the MV I have found that capping a planet is a breeze regardless if mirv's are used or not. Please disregard my post above.

Email Hitman23
DarkSpin
Captain
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-06-22 13:35   
Quote:

On 2007-06-21 09:27, Coeus wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-06-20 21:51, Phantomk (Eh?) wrote:

Exactly, its a game and you're not the only one that plays it & your personal perverse pleasure in seeing numbers in a database rise effortlessly isn't the only thing in the game to take into account.

And I don't mean you as just you PK, though it does include you... I'm speaking to the general "you" public.

I dont Mivr cannot say anyting to me about mivr...

[ This Message was edited by: DarkSpin on 2007-06-22 13:37 ]

DarkSpin
Captain
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-06-22 13:36   
Quote:

On 2007-06-22 09:39, Hitman23 wrote:
Bombing was never really hard before, it just required a little teamwork. Sure you may have a few runs that don't break through the defense but you would try again or get more help. A solo bomber being able to take out entire planets is not right.

You say it's all fun and adapt etc. What would happen if you had a weapon that could kill any ship with one shot? Sounds fun too doesn't it? It would get old quick though. Then who would still be playing?

I realize the MV is lacking people and it may be hard to get groups in there but do you really think it's going to get better when a player spends a lot of time on a planet just to have you fly along and take it out with a few mirv's?

there are wepons like that there in the "battle stations"

Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-06-22 14:28   
You can dodge those if you're alert.

Poor supps...

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2007-06-22 18:43   
Hey, that's an idea, though.. spawn ships with multiple QSTs on them if someone bombs a planet flat.

See if they like playing the role of the planet..

Email Shigernafy
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.037888 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR