Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » oh, I'm too sexy for this collar
 Author oh, I'm too sexy for this collar
Zepher
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-03-23 10:52   

[ This Message was edited by: Troy Mars(Mirv Harlot FTW) on 2007-03-23 10:53 ]

Email Zepher
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-03-23 11:21   
So, what did you do?

Zepher
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-03-23 11:38   
well about an hour before the incident I started to go my usual bike ride about 4 miles or so. When I finished, I came back to martin parking lot. I figured I could show off to the foot ball players and go off this incline made out of the curb and jump off it with my bike. I don’t remember how I crashed but I remember getting up and locking up my bike. I meandered into the middle of the street to get my glasses that the officer accidentally ran over without knowing. Went strait to my room sat down and blacked out in my chair. Bout 10 or so seconds later I wake up look at my glasses and wonder what had happened to them. I then looked at the back of my left had where four wounds were scabbing up. I stood up looked at my roommate, and asked him what had happened. I didn’t remember that I had told him I crashed outside. I thought wow. I went out to the main lobby and the RA from first floor east wing asked me if I had anyone that could take me to the hospital. I went to Richard’s room and he took me to Pattie A. Clay in his mothers hummer. The hospital took a cat scan and several x-rays of my chest. They told me I had some blood buildup right under the scull. They had me transferred to UK (University of Kentucky).

The EMT peeps were awesome. They drove 27 miles carted me into the ER where two other people on stretchers were waiting for a bed along with there EMS peeps. The person closest to me was a beautiful 16 year old girl umm who as I found out got a little tipsy and kicked out a window in her boyfriends house with her bare foot. The second person was a 40 some odd year old hippy guy who also was drunk. The whole time we had been waiting the EMT workers were messing with the 16 year old saying that her boyfriends was out drinking. They also told her she needs to call her parents. I lent her my phone. The one EMT told her she is going to need to pay for the minutes she was using my phone. I didn’t really care at all because I had 1300 rollover minutes I had accumulated. She looked at me with the saddest face imaginable “I swear I will pay for the minutes I used” she said.

The hippy the whole time was fighting with the officers. Taking bets on how the officers weren’t going to put the hand cuffs on him. My EMT pushed my stretcher next to her. I know while he was pushing me his intensions. Then my other EMT gave me the thumbs up, and all I could do was sigh. This stricked doctor came over to the 16 yr old and took my phone telling her she can have it back after her parents arrived. All 8 EMTs together said it wasn’t her phone. The hippy kept sitting up when all the EMTs wanted was for him to lay on his back. The one EMT that kept playfully harassing the 16 yr old poked her foot or was checking her bandages when she said ouch and the hippy said “you like that don’t you…” and everyone including myself started laughing uncontrollably. Oh yea forgot to mention her boyfriend is 29. When the EMT that had been messing with her heard the news of how old he was he told her. “You know what they call you on the street, a trophy.” In time they took me to a bed in the hallway.

I was put on spinal watch which meant doctors coming by poking me and seeing if I felt it. Also since I received a massive blow to the head they asked me memory questions like the date and name. I had the collar on until they knew for sure I didn’t have any spinal cord injuries. As for the concussion they gave me Tylenol. I eventually got an actual room at around 3:30 in the morning where I went strait to sleep.

I woke up to this steaming hot nurse bringing me in breakfast, and thought to myself this was so worth it. When they released me, one of my friends came and picked me up.

[ This Message was edited by: Troy Mars(Mirv Harlot FTW) on 2007-03-23 11:39 ]

Email Zepher
Zepher
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-03-23 11:49   

Email Zepher
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-03-23 12:14   
Geeze Troy i hope yer okay man

Email GothThug {C?}
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-03-23 12:59   
Ladies love scars

Glad to see you're ok-ish!

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-03-23 13:39   
well the scars are improment on that face

Email Borgie
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-03-23 16:01   
Dude you got like 3 feet of air, can I try...

Maybe you should take up roller blading instead?:P

Hope your feeling better.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
-Flipasaurus Wench-
1st Rear Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-03-23 19:57   
Ewwww! Your face is all busted! Cool... Your sotry reminds me of something really STUPID I did.. AT WORk... and ended up in the hospital for, until 3 am

Goto the website of -Flipasaurus Wench-
Page created in 0.019099 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR