Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » sorry i havent been on as of late (warning: not a cry for attention)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author sorry i havent been on as of late (warning: not a cry for attention)
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-15 18:55   
Over the last 9 or so months i've been experiencing symptoms of depression and stuff, and it hit me hard sunday night, i bought 5 boxs of twinkies stuff i wouldnt normally get but i did, and i've been sleeping later hours getting up in the middle of the night watching Depressing Goth Oriented Movies, having thoughts of Suicide.....

My Clanmate Padma who works with at risk kids has helped me through the tough times in DS and now, i am getting some help starting next week, im going to see a counselor and hopefully i'll be out of this mess, The reason i havent been on as of late is because of this....

I've been in the hospital under suicide watch, I overdosed on my pain Medication last wednesday, and from what i was told the depression started on February 1st....see i dont normally have clinical depression but usually when people are alone for so long they start to have these kinds of Feelings and i HONESTLY need help, just leave comments of encouragement cause god knows, i need it

Email GothThug {C?}
_x$witchBladex_ [1.480 Fanboy]
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-15 19:01   
Not something we need to know?
* [=TB=]Enterprise @39933 sent to Clan: "Thats a lie Switch, you'd never let anyone else drink rum if it were right there. You'd slip teh roofies in and start drinking it yourself and not even realize it."

Glimmer
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-15 19:07   
Get it sorted Goth, only you can do it. Depression is a difficult thing to conquer, do stuff you like to do, not what others want to do. Think of yourself for a change.

Email Glimmer   Goto the website of Glimmer
-Spyros Kat-
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-15 19:11   
I love you Goth, you should come stay with me and be my mate, <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

My soul is adrift in notions of madness.

Email -Spyros Kat-   Goto the website of -Spyros Kat-
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2007-02-15 19:25   
*hands twitch*

Okay, im trying very hard here not to um..

Hope you dont die 'n stuff.

-Ent

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-02-15 19:39   
I'm not even going to say anything more then this..

Go get help.

Email Supertrooper
[2006] - Codex09
Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-15 20:14   

Goth for 1 person you sure have a lot of issues, injuries etc happening.

My suggestion to you is that you go and seek some sort of professional help for this problem because I think you are in urgent need of professional help for this and some of your other problems.

Also I think it is a good idea that you have been staying away from the DS lobby as I have seen you get yourself into so much trouble in the lobby and ingame that it is not funny.

You know there was a stage there when I started to think that you were crazy or something as you were coming out with a different problem that ou had every second day, now after thinking about it for a while I believe that all of these tings you have said you have had wong with you and have had done to you is some sort of grab for attention.

For someone your age Goth it is not good, these sorts of things are the things that young kids do for attention and when you do it you make yourself look a bit silly to say the very least.

Anyway personally I don't think that this thread and its contents are something that everyone on DS needed to know about, so maybe take thes sorts of thing to your local family doctor or some other professional as all puting them on here is going to do is give people more ammo to use against you or to throw at you when you are arguing with them

Light-of-Aurora
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-15 20:28   
I'm really hoping you won't see this as just a caustic remark, but...

You should feel pretty disgusted with yourself for wanting to commit suicide; it really doesn't help. Not only will you be ending your life (you live in America, how bad can it be), you'll be making the lives of people you know that much more dismal.

My personal view on it is that to want to commit suicide is to be weak; that you can have so much pity for yourself that you need to go so far.

But in any case, I really hope you get through this, and I wish you the best of luck.

If any mod thinks I wasn't constructive then please delete this post, because as the author I can't tell. :/

Email Light-of-Aurora
Durlan Katz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-15 23:11   
LOL, first i thought it said "NOT a cry for attention"...

..oh wait....

[ This Message was edited by: Durlan Katz on 2007-02-15 23:12 ]

-Flipasaurus Wench-
1st Rear Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-02-15 23:19   
Shouldn't you be focusing on getting better, not on posting crap a forum which is so OBVIOUSLY crying for attention.. even if you say it isn't? Why post something if you don't want people to read it ?

Goto the website of -Flipasaurus Wench-
Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2007-02-15 23:29   
lol, what you have is similar to what I have, and if there is one thing i have learned... the only way you can get better is if you keep these things between Close friends and counsellors. Posting this in a gaming forum (no matter how good the community is) is bound to attract posts that wont help you.

Ospolos
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-15 23:31   
Well, good luck.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-02-15 23:34   
wow goth.. get a life and stop wasting posts for your self pity

Email Borgie
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2007-02-16 00:56   
Really if you don't have anything kind to say dont say it.

Because I have ALOT of really UNKIND things to say...

Even so a more proper message would be:

This topic is asking to be flamed. It really is. Its like a small child on its knees begging to be. Im suprised it hasnt yet. (glad thought).

Goth really, even if you don't intend this to be a cry for attention it is in reality, this was not the best place to post your traumas.

Infact, it would be better just to keep it between those you know will show their care, rather than onto a game forum with a community of rabid dogs that have and will again, chew you to pieces.

I do hope that if such things really are driving you up the wall, that you do get better, and get help most of all;and perhaps come back to us less annoying.

-Ent

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2007-02-16 01:09   
well good luck with getting help about it, but this still kinda was a cry for attention:P

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022893 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR