No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Oh Noes, Earth is dying!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Oh Noes, Earth is dying!
Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2007-02-12 14:50   
well, of all the species of the earth humanity is the one thing the ecosystem doesnt need to stay balanced, so i guess if u look at it from a negative perspective, humans really are a plague....*looks into the future and sees humans occupying every single planet and "accidently" wiping out every single alien species in "self defense"*

Russian Roulette with Muskets
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-12 16:05   
For every Race on this nice, comfortable Planet, the wonderfull and amazing thing i like to call "Creation" created some sort of countermeasure, to keep the race at bay. It may be another Race wo likes to Eat (or at least kill) the others, or a whole army of deseases and afflictions.
Evolution always came up with something over the years. Good girl she is, aye?

Now enter the hoomans. Damn suckers. Evolution? Who is that?
We just know Evolutions nasty little brother: Technolution.

Adapt to the environment? Thats history. Adapt the environment to us! Thats the spirit of mankind. Why wait a million years to develope wings (and prolly give up some other kinky stuff) if you can build planes in a timeframe of.. what? A few ten thousand years from "crawl in mud" to "fly into the sky" sure looks better, aye? A nice house beats a cave anytime.

So, nasty guy Technolution gives us the edge over poorl little girl Evolution, who just cant keep up creating some sort of effecive countermeasure for us. Yes, right now she throws her secret weapon, Deseases, at us, but nasty boy Technolution is working his ass off to ruin that plot.

What can Evolution do to return hoomanity into the natural order of things? Throw rain at us? Ok, a lot of hoomanity will die in the upcoming natural disaster show, but hey, thats why its called live-action docu soap. And hey, since it probably will be the other half of hoomanity (asia and stuff) we dont realy care, do we?
Is Technolution on our side or just some evil kid, plotting the demise of our race? Are we ourselves driving his plan of mankinds ruination forward in our endless quest to show evolution she is not helpful and so unwanted?

Dudes, Live sucks. Live ends. Now the real bummer is: Is that reincarnatin thing true or not? Sure would suck to be reincarnated into the world after we have ruined it.

hey creation! Yes you. Youre an ass. Realy.

[ This Message was edited by: Daimen on 2007-02-12 22:54 ]

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-02-12 17:25   
In a physical sense, reincarnation does occur. Dead plants and animals decompose into fertile soil which is then absorbed a few molecules at a time to build the bodies of plants and animals again. The matter is in brain is the only matter you have carries since you were a baby. The rest is replaced quite often. So, if your brain dies (when you die), and its matter is absorbed into a plant and then that plant is eaten by a pregnant human, there is a thin chance that those molecules and atoms will be reconfigured back into brain matter of the forming baby, and then you will be reborn in the world you helped to protect/destroy in your previous life.

We have been here before, and we will be here again. What character will you play next?

Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2007-02-12 17:35   
Quote:

On 2007-02-12 16:05, Daimen wrote:
For every Race on this nice, comfortable Planet, the wonderfull and amazing thing i like to call "Creation" created some sort of countermeasure, to keep the race at bay. It may be another Race wo likes to Eat (or at least kill) the others, or a whole army of deseases and afflictions.
Evolution always came up with something over the years. Good girl she is, aye?

Now enter the hoomans. Damn suckers. Evolution? Who is that?
We just know Evolutions nasty little brother: Technolution.

Adapt to the environment? Thats history. Adapt the environment to us! Thats the spirit of mankind. Why wait a million years to develope wings (and prolly give up some other kinky stuff) if you can build planes in a timeframe of.. what? A few ten thousand years from "crawl in mud" to "fly into the sky" sure looks better, aye? A nice house beats a cave anytime.

So, nasty guy Technolution gives us the edge over poorl little girl Evolution, who just cant keep up creating some sort of effeckive countermeasure for us. Yes, right now she throws her secret weapon, Deseases, at us, but nasty boy Technolution is working his ass off to ruin that plot.

What can Evolution do to return hoomanity into the natural order of things? Throw rain at us? Ok, a lot of hoomanity will die in the upcoming natural disaster show, but hey, thats why its called live-action docu soap. And hey, since it probably will be the other half of hoomanity (asia and stuff) we dont realy care, do we?
Is Technolution on our side or just some evil kid, plotting the demise of our race? Are we ourselves driving his pla of mankinfs ruination forward in our endless qeust to show evolution she is no helpful and so unwanted?

Dudes, Live sucks. Live ends. Now the real bummer is: Is that reincarnatin thing true or not? Sure would suck to be reincarnated into the world after we have ruined it.

hey creation! Yes you. Youre an ass. Realy.

You scare me...

Anyways, humans are unique in how our brains evolved. Nature traded claws and tough skin out for advanced brains.... Little did She(Mother Nature lol) know that we would destroy the planet..

I still find it odd how the Homo-******(Habilis-Sapien) managed to survive with the fragile bodies we were given...

Welp, hopefully the Earth releases her plague on humanity to cause the extinction before we leave the planet

Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-12 23:00   
Quote:

On 2007-02-12 17:35, Prada wrote:

I still find it odd how the Homo-******(Habilis-Sapien) managed to survive with the fragile bodies we were given...

As i said: Technolution.

Your odds of survival start skyrocketing if youre able to invent tools to help you. Spears? Cool. Fire? Rockx! Lern to build a house? Priceless.

What do you need tough skin for, if you have a gun and someone who can make a nice jacket outa that bears hide?

As our uderstanding of biology and stuff gets better, Evolutions desease beatstick gets weaker.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2007-02-13 04:51   
<.< I feel like this thread is populated by idiots.

Humanity get what it deserves? Hope that humanity gets wiped from the Earth before we moves elsewhere? Perhaps you haven't looked in the mirrior lately.

Guess what you are.

-Ent

Captain Splendid
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-13 05:41   
Quote:

On 2007-02-13 04:51, Enterprise wrote:

Humanity get what it deserves? Hope that humanity gets wiped from the Earth before we moves elsewhere? Perhaps you haven't looked in the mirrior lately.

Guess what you are.

-Ent

It does sound paradoxical, but actually being human can give you much more authority when it comes to misanthropy.

Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2007-02-13 06:38   
I am american, yet I hate everything america stands for. I think america should be taken over(by someone that knows how to run a country without too much opression )

Anyways, how can homo... whichever ones discovered fire(habilis?) have discovered fire in different parts of the world at nearly the same time?

-Smokey-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-13 14:27   
skylab is falling!!!

Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2007-02-13 16:46   
Quote:

On 2007-02-13 04:51, Enterprise wrote:

Guess what you are.

-Ent

only problem with the idiot theory ent is that a large portion of the arguements are correct (mainly mine )

Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2007-02-13 16:56   
We call ourselves Intelligent Beings.... yet im sure the Dodo bird called itself intelligent.. and look where they ended up...

Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2007-02-13 17:00   
in all probablity, we caused the dodo to go extinct, just like half the other species that have been here waaaay longer than us! for example, the blue whale, a mammal we STILL dont know how long its lifespan is, and its nearly been hunted to extinction by guess who.......

Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-15 10:26   
Quote:

guess who.......

Sharks?

Ramius
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2007-02-15 11:55   
I really love threads with bad science like this. Keep up the good work.

Email Ramius
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-02-15 12:31   
I sense a great disturbance in the IQ Force...

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.017551 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR