No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » 8am
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author 8am
Hawk™
Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-09 08:50   
Today, for the first time in... months... I woke up before 12pm. Hoo-rah.

Email Hawk™
Hawk™
Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-09 08:52   
Oh, in totaly unrelated news, I think some happy staff member is reseting my post count. (Probobly has something to do with posts like this).

Email Hawk™
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-02-09 09:27   

Your post count hasn't been reset.

Hawk(To the second power)
Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-09 11:16   
Now I am possitive someone is screwing with my account because I cant log into Hawk™, someone changed my password. I had it on auto-login or whatever and when I tried to log into the lobby a few minutes ago it says wrong password or screenname. Recently I have been quiet about DS and all its issues but now I cant even use the fracking lobby? Whats next?

ps. Jack its not completely reseting, its like every once and a while someone puts it back to 530. I have been in the 530s for months now and I post every chance I get.

[ This Message was edited by: Stop Screwing With My Account on 2007-02-09 11:19 ]

Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-09 11:21   
Oh, among other problems, the Darkspace website runs EXTREMELY slow and it takes 30 second to a minute for it to react after I click "submit".

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-02-09 11:38   
Quote:

On 2007-02-09 11:21, Stop Screwing With My Account wrote:
Oh, among other problems, the Darkspace website runs EXTREMELY slow and it takes 30 second to a minute for it to react after I click "submit".

Already had that problem. Hamsters arn't being fed I guess.

Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2007-02-09 11:41   
Quote:

On 2007-02-09 11:38, -RevenG- wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-02-09 11:21, Stop Screwing With My Account wrote:

Already had that problem. Hamsters arn't being fed I guess.

had to give my snake something to feed

- Axi

Darkspace is Broken (Please fix it)
Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-09 11:59   
Now I can't log into the alternate account so... I dunno... wtf? do I have to make a account every time I want to make a post? Oh, and the lobby is down... AGAIN!

Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-09 12:02   
Now I can get on this account... wtf is going on?

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-09 12:10   
uhhhh your loosing your memory?....

Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-09 12:27   
Ive been here for what, 3 years? My brother was an admin for how long? I know he played since closed beta. Now I have a problem with my account and my only answer is basicaly "Its all your fault, and we cant help you". Are you serious? Is this how you handle all the problems?

With the current state of the game I can see how that attitude reflects on it. No Drafell, I did not change my password. No Drafell, IT IS NOT MY FAULT. How about actually trying to help someone for a change of things?

How do you expect to DS to not fail when you have things like this happening? Why would I EVER sub when I can't even use my account that I have had for over 3 years?

Sometimes I wonder why I come here. I think its because of what Darkspace used to be. I can only hope you can pull this game out of the toilet before it gets flushed.

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-02-09 12:34   
You know, you could act somewhat like an adult over this, and realise sometimes there are problems. If you had bothered to read, you would know the servers are being hit pretty hard right now. This causes problems. Forums are screwy right now. Lobby is screwy. Everyone is having problems, you arn't being picked on. So, wait for the Admins/Mods to figure out what the problem is. Your complaining isn't helping things, even if it is somewhat justified.

Rae
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-02-09 12:51   

[ This Message was edited by: Devils Advocate on 2007-02-09 13:13 ]

Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-09 13:18   
Quote:

On 2007-02-09 12:51, Devils Advocate wrote:
Well, with an attitude like yours, (eg: a 4 year old spoiled brat) which by the way you've had for the past 3 years, maybe someone finally got sick of reading negative garbage and decided to get rid of ya... hate me if you will hawkypoo, but a lack of consideration and a rude post gets ya nothing but the same in return.

#1) I did not have an attititude until Drafell told me it was my fault for what happened.

#2) Negative Garbage? Your a funny dude you know that. I dont play Darkspace. I have not made any comments on gameplay of Darkspace for over a month now. I have realized that I can't say anything without it being "Negative" and this game, therefor I refrain from talking about it as much as humanly possible"

#3) You know, people have been throwing the age card at me for a while and its about time you find something else to say.

#4) "and decided to get rid of ya" Yeah, they sure did a good job on that one...

#5) When I woke up at 8am this morning this was the LAST thing I expected.

#6) "These types of rude posts" will continue, whether it be from me or someone with the same problems as me, until Darkspace is fixed. Whenever the hell that may be.

Maybe instead of bashing people, shut up if you don't have anything helpful to say. Thanks, have a nice day.

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-09 14:21   
First off, resetting post counts is not just a matter of editing your profile; there's nowhere to do that without having DB access. Your suspects would be Me, Tael, and Faustus. None of us are around or inclined to fiddle in that way, though.

If it were the db resetting occasionally, I would expect to see profile values and forum posts disappearing as well. One random number deep in the database is not going to revert or change in isolation from every other one.

Passwords also aren't changed randomly by tricky staff. The only option we have for changing passwords is resetting them, which is exactly what you can do to them yourself on the Lost Password page thinger. We can't set them, we can't make them anything; the most we can do is send the email registered on the account a new password. Thus, if we had reset it, you would know, because you would have an email telling you.

I can't explain what is happening, but rest assured, it is not because of any staff within Darkspace, nor is there anything we can do as staff to fix it - because there's no clear cause, no clear solution, and no prior involvement here anyway.

Email Shigernafy
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.028042 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR