Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Where-Abouts:MIA
 Author Where-Abouts:MIA
JackCrackerMan
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-12-10 23:23   
It had been 3 years since my the last time I had entered combat. 3 full years of trying to figure out what I was going to do with myself. Each night waking up in a sweat thinking about my home planet Earth being bombarded by those stupid ICC bomber dreads or those unforsee-able K'luth bombers. I myself, I preferred combat over anything else. But being a recruit I had to learn every aspect of the game. It wasn't until I had achieved every medal I could that I could be considered for the Galactic Navy. I wore that name proud, and I killed many k'luth and took many planets in the name of GTN. It was 3 years ago that I had given up my piloting days, it wasn't until GTN had disbanded that I handed over my crew and ships to the UGTO Military Forces.

Several months ago I recieved word from an old friend of mine, back when we were just fighter pilots in different squadrons, telling me that GTN had reformed itself. I had to see this for myself, it wasn't 5 minutes that had gone by before I was re-invited to the Squadron. I was shocked to see the changes in weapon designs and the additional ships that were put into mass production nearly 2 years ago. I was ashamed at how rusty I was in a combat ship, like I was wasting my time. Perhaps I was too old to be doing this anymore, non-the-less I was relentless in my work to make a name for myself again.

It was 21:00 hours, and looked to be a quiet night when my Command Ship recieves a distress signal from Andosia. I don't know what it was about this system that I liked so much, perhaps that fact that it was so far away from everything that it was comforting; I had spent a small portion of my time on Andosia Prime, etleast while it was under the UGTO government. So, where was I... oh yes, It was a quiet night till a K'luth Cruiser was spotted not to long before Trace had been wipped clean of all life and invaded. I advised my crew of the situation and launched a defensive requested any assistance I could get. It wasn't until the 3rd planet was wipped out that I realized I was not going to recieve any assistance and that the UGTO Government was just going to let the people in this system die. It was at this time that Admiral [-GTN-]Cracker Jack Man dissappeared from UGTO radar.

I would have never guessed that I would be flying an Assault Cruiser under the ICC flag, although my real quaril was with the K'luth, I was prepared to take evasive action if I had come across any UGTO killing ICC planets.

(ICC Military Briefing:
It has come to our attention that our recently recruited ex-UGTO pilot of the GTN has gone missing. Last reported fighting Kluth in their own system of Sirius in good working condition with a Command Dreadnaught. I am ordering all pilots to be on the look out for this Admiral, he may have gone awol on us.)

Email JackCrackerMan
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-12-10 23:32   
wow Cracker nice! MORE MORE MORE! XD

Email GothThug {C?}
Hawk™
Cadet

Posted: 2006-12-11 00:31   
well looks like goth killed your thread....

Email Hawk™
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-12-11 05:55   
Quote:

On 2006-12-11 00:31, TheEvilHawk wrote:
well looks like goth killed your thread....

Repaired (it now has Jack-awesomeness in it).

Nice FF

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-12-11 09:55   
Mmmm...... moooooooooore!

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-12-11 11:33   
Good read. I enjoyed it. That would also explain why we were in Ando so much that one day.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-12-11 15:59   

Page created in 0.013138 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR