No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » FanFic: The Mir
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author FanFic: The Mir
Rhiawhyn Zerinth
Fleet Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-11-28 20:10   
yay

i do hope you find a way to add me in there somewere

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-11-28 23:23   
I'm honored

Nice to see that I can inspire more in others than I can in myself!

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-29 03:48   
OMG veron Chapter 4 is like Suspenceful and enthralling, bravo dahhling bravo XD

Email GothThug {C?}
warner_lowcharge
Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-29 06:34   
Nice story, but a couple things i don't understand.

MI is a machine that finds biological entities wasteful, why would it want to integrate one into it's own systems?

And what race is the creature that got integrated into the machine, an "ancient one"?

Rhiawhyn Zerinth
Fleet Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-11-29 13:55   
bumpity bump bump

Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-29 17:02   
i apologize for the lack of response time, just got home from school..

ok, yes the MI find biologics wasteful, but u must remember the MI WE have enountered are damaged and...slightly...skitsofranic (spell check). This condition on a machine can have drastic results, its like....on Space Oddessey 2k! when Al goes insane, he tries to kill the crew, same principle except opposite, this time since the mir central controller is dmged, the subunits of the mir themselves require more focus to control, lets say this Mir Longhead lost control, scanned a planet and found a 'seeded' lifeform on it, said lifeform has high psychic abilities and will remain a secret species for the time being im building up a climax so u got to keep reading to understand

anyways thanks for the questions, if u want to know anything else just ask and ill try to clarrify to the best of my abilities and knowledge

Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-11-29 17:50   
Quote:

On 2006-11-29 13:55, rhiawhyn wrote:
bumpity bump bump

Stop pointlessly bumping threads. This one didn't need to be bumped for it was already on the latest topics from the previous post dates.

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-11-29 18:09   
awwwww crap... my leader wrote this one. that means I HAVE to read it.... well, here goes... bye bye 2 hours...

Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-29 22:05   
keep it coming, i like reading all fan fic i get my hands on

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-30 00:27   
nice story there

Rhiawhyn Zerinth
Fleet Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-12-01 15:26   
hmm no updates yet....

/me sits in the lobby wating for the next mi fix

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-01 15:58   
I recall YOU being in MY story, Veronw. I think Grand Admiral Kanman could show up at the eleventh hour and save the day, thats what I think... Kanman, the MIR smashing Supa-Pilot.

Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2006-12-01 17:02   
Kanman, this is set during the time period of the Pirate Lord McCormick (i know i know, there isnt a k, but go with it ) and unless u havnt read the clues, that was almost 100 years ago no current DS 'character' was alive back then, so therefore i cant include anyone except for the ancient characters

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-01 17:04   
maybe Grand Admiral Kanman is a Grand Admiral today, because he was just Lt. Commander back then and lives for a REALLY LONG time....

Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2007-01-10 21:19   
Well, after a few months of not doing anything with this, i might as well start it up again!

McCormick paced up and down the bridge of his ship. Why would Sanders suddenly become a U.G.T.O target? He smuggled in I.C.C. space; there was no logical reason for his capture. Guess I should get him out of the Veger Penal Colony before he gets turned into slag by those S.F.A. terrorists .

McCormick watched his franticle bridge crew working away at their stations in an attempt to get the large Dreadnaught moving again. This ships falling apart. Heh guess it's why I love her. Wonder how she would fare against one of those U.G.T.O Elite Assault Dreadnaughts . "Helm, move the ship back to Tortuga and inform Greand that she needs to get her team ready for another prison break." McCormick walked off his bridge and towards his personal cabin.

He entered it and flipped open his personal data base and began to sift through the available data on the Penal Colony on Veger. Perhaps I am overdoing this. An assault on a U.G.T.O Penal Colony will be a costly one and it might be more profitable for us if we take down the Vigilant. Then again, it may already be too late for a ship to ship encounter like that, plus it would be in the heart of U.G.T.O space. Sanders why did you have to get caught now of all times?

McCormick closed the data base and strolled back onto the bridge. "Comms. inform Tortuga Yard that I will be needing a Cruiser for a short while and also inform Commander Greand that she will need to transfer all crew and cargo needed to that ship." McCormick sat down on his throne and pondered on the situation. The attack will have to be postponed and probably set back for weeks due to this, but if it means I can have a reliable supplier deep in I.C.C and U.G.T.O space, then it should be worth it.

He drolled on as the Leviathan flashed through deep space towards the pirate homeworld to save an old friend.

[ This Message was edited by: Veronw*FC* on 2007-01-10 21:24 ]

[small][ This Message was edited by: Veronw*FC* on 2007-01-11 17:35 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Veronw*FC* on 2007-01-11 17:37 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.028104 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR