Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Mirvers of MV Unite
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author Mirvers of MV Unite
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-14 01:49   
i was being sarcastic you fool, i wasnt mirving i was Neuting and there was barely anything to mirv anyways if i wanted too......

Email GothThug {C?}
Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-11-14 03:17   
*waits for .484 to come out*

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-14 03:27   
There is a role for mirvs. Its the indescriminate mirver, he who mirvs everything, that bothers people. Doubly so if he doesn't rebuild afterwards.

The mirv isn't inherently bad. Its just the default bomb on ships, and quite effective at what it does. Coupled with someone with a vendetta, a lust for prestige, or a lack of sportsmanship, you get a situation like we have in the MV these days.

However, despite your attempts to slander him, I don't think Goth is the type to mirv entire systems and then leave. He, along with a number of conscientious players, will mirv when there is a need - against a poorly built planet, a defended one, or various other tactical sitautions - and then clean up the mess when the deed is done.

Nice try though.

Email Shigernafy
[2006] - Codex09
Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-14 03:56   

Personally I would rather Goth and the people that have problems with him take them to a private chat because I personally am getting sick of reading the endless ranting of all involved and I think it is disrespectful to everyone else in the community to continually be taunting each other like you all are, not to mention it is starting to become like a broken record and it is not healthy for the community.

Goth has a problem with the way people are over using/abusing the bombing bug and I am pretty sure that by now there isn't many people on here that don't know about it. I think there are other things going on for Goth also which involve beliefs of his rights or soething like that but that is something he really needs to work out.

The others who are using the excuse that they are doing it just to hear Goth rant, well I guess you are not considering everyone else that plays on here if that is the real reason you are doing it.

TheHunter
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-14 04:24   
I'll hold my hands up yes i nuked not mirved but did nuke right upto sirius system and to be honest, i'm no afraid its a in game thing to use and im 7k from FA so we all know how hard it is to get higher than admiral in 483 and since im 7k now i'll try to use any legal means to get the last 7k after that i can relax, without this turning nasty or into a flame war every single admin of DS knows what my rank was before hand and lack of proof to support this left me a rank lower than i should have been thus they know how hard im trying to get FA.

long reply but warrented.

Goto the website of TheHunter
Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2006-11-14 05:03   
Cant wait to get my computer up and running again.....im ready for a mirv-a-thon of the MV!!

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-14 05:25   
yeah might as well lock this. It seems everyone and their cousin has told Goth to stop but it will never happen.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-11-14 06:44   
i like nuke bombers they give me something to shoot at.. and as long as im shooting at something im getting the fullest enjoyment out of my ds subscription

Email Borgie
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-14 09:36   
wow thanx for coming to my defense shig, i have a passion for this game i love everyone in it i just dont like the overuse of mirvs it gets kinda annoying......im just overvocal about it and everyones told me to give it up....the deed is done.....the patch got released to fast....all of us have pleaded to the admins to roll back to 482 or a quick fix for mirvs quite early if i recall, 4 days after the patches release jack released a plea or a petition to have a stat rollback to 482 or just roll it back completely......everyone else is afriad to have thier say except me and thats gotten kinda dangerous as i've received mutes and kicks for it which were not warrented but whatever......have yer fun but remember...us kluthies have a score to settle with indescriminate bombers in 484 XD

Email GothThug {C?}
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.038853 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR