Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Mirvers of MV Unite
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Mirvers of MV Unite
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 06:45   
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 05:35, GothThug {C?} wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 05:29, bc796d (respect my authoraTAH) wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 05:12, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
Mirving maybe part of the game like a wise ex-mod once said, but, it needs to be banned until 484 i dont give a damn if you say its part of the game that is just a damn cop out excuse for a cover up of a known bug! I have had it with the excuses and the cop outs NO MORE! stop this incessent crap and greivances....i cannot enjoy a game where im constantly harrassed Via /T and them saying "HEY GOTHIE LOOKIE HERE IM LEVELING YOUR PLANETS" and right then and there i just log and put the freak on ignore................

This CRAP needs to stop i dont care if you've been here for 6 years or 5 years and WANT PRESTIGE! simple thing is....build, combat, supply, cap planets, Neutron the planet and dont be selfish and have someone else build up yer fracking mess!

I wonder if he will ever figure out is the reason alot of people bomb now is just to watch him rant and pray his head will explode in rage. He asks people not to mirv then 30 seconds later starts name calling the same people he asked not to mirv I guess thats why he hardly comes in MV now as 30 ships including his own faction chasing him across the map isn't much fun. And I admit that the more he does whine the more I feel like bombing.

Yesterday there was a temp icc/kluth cease fire but it was agreed that if Goth came on MV he would not be included. I don't know, if I was disliked that much I guess I wouldn't come into MV either.

My offer still stands, I will take a Mute in the Lobby whenever I am on as long as he is muted at the same time. That will stop him from attacking people who play the game but not to his standards. It will also stop his hour long rants on how everyone else plays the game wrong and how he is soo perfect.

Edit Addon: I would like to point out that this is a civil post with no name calling.

[ This Message was edited by: bc796d (respect my authoraTAH) on 2006-11-13 05:32 ]

Ok, i never said i was perfect no one is perfect in fact....by the way that Ceasefire was meant for all of us just because airwolf says not to ally with me he doesnt speak for the entire faction.......i will admit i do get overboard with my antimirv rants but...it needs to be said and if i hammer it into yer pathetic little minds long enough it will sink in! STOP MIRVING AND START NEUTRONING! STOP BEING SELFISH! geeze not all of us want to spend our combat time building!

[ This Message was edited by: GothThug {C?} on 2006-11-13 05:37 ]

When all your rant's stop, I be willing to bet any money the mirving will slow down.Stop posting and Harassing people that choose to mirv. They will learn soon enough.Plus must of us are sick of hearing it.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-13 07:44   
Theres really not a big deal of mirving neither since 70% of mirvers build the planet back up, so ur really saying. pff i dont want kluth defence on my planet i want to build ICC defence.

anywho as much as i like you bc79.. im pretty dam close to demotion again. i thought i was safe from it lol but yesterday i lost 2300 prestige. a few dreads and the rest cruisers. got Dictored about 8 times by UGTO so need to do something about it.

Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-11-13 07:57   
Bah I should have saved the post I had made in here from last night, I had deleted it after GT had deleted his original rant.

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-11-13 10:25   
no good can come of this.

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 10:39   
rant rant rant blah blah blah.

Jack has a point. So remember if you mirv i mirv we all mirv for Cheesecake.

[ This Message was edited by: Bash on 2006-11-13 10:39 ]
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-11-13 11:59   
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 10:25, Doran wrote:
no good can come of this.

Locky squish cat?

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2006-11-13 15:30   
I just mirved my toilet.....will goth complain?

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-13 15:49   
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 15:30, SANITY ASSASSIN wrote:
I just mirved my toilet.....will goth complain?

roflmao
nice.

BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Cadet

Posted: 2006-11-13 15:57   
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 06:45, Smartin wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 05:35, GothThug {C?} wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 05:29, bc796d (respect my authoraTAH) wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 05:12, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
Mirving maybe part of the game like a wise ex-mod once said, but, it needs to be banned until 484 i dont give a damn if you say its part of the game that is just a damn cop out excuse for a cover up of a known bug! I have had it with the excuses and the cop outs NO MORE! stop this incessent crap and greivances....i cannot enjoy a game where im constantly harrassed Via /T and them saying "HEY GOTHIE LOOKIE HERE IM LEVELING YOUR PLANETS" and right then and there i just log and put the freak on ignore................

This CRAP needs to stop i dont care if you've been here for 6 years or 5 years and WANT PRESTIGE! simple thing is....build, combat, supply, cap planets, Neutron the planet and dont be selfish and have someone else build up yer fracking mess!

I wonder if he will ever figure out is the reason alot of people bomb now is just to watch him rant and pray his head will explode in rage. He asks people not to mirv then 30 seconds later starts name calling the same people he asked not to mirv I guess thats why he hardly comes in MV now as 30 ships including his own faction chasing him across the map isn't much fun. And I admit that the more he does whine the more I feel like bombing.

Yesterday there was a temp icc/kluth cease fire but it was agreed that if Goth came on MV he would not be included. I don't know, if I was disliked that much I guess I wouldn't come into MV either.

My offer still stands, I will take a Mute in the Lobby whenever I am on as long as he is muted at the same time. That will stop him from attacking people who play the game but not to his standards. It will also stop his hour long rants on how everyone else plays the game wrong and how he is soo perfect.

Edit Addon: I would like to point out that this is a civil post with no name calling.

[ This Message was edited by: bc796d (respect my authoraTAH) on 2006-11-13 05:32 ]

Ok, i never said i was perfect no one is perfect in fact....by the way that Ceasefire was meant for all of us just because airwolf says not to ally with me he doesnt speak for the entire faction.......i will admit i do get overboard with my antimirv rants but...it needs to be said and if i hammer it into yer pathetic little minds long enough it will sink in! STOP MIRVING AND START NEUTRONING! STOP BEING SELFISH! geeze not all of us want to spend our combat time building!

[ This Message was edited by: GothThug {C?} on 2006-11-13 05:37 ]

When all your rant's stop, I be willing to bet any money the mirving will slow down.Stop posting and Harassing people that choose to mirv. They will learn soon enough.Plus must of us are sick of hearing it.

I Disagree compleatly
"03:01:01 Rogue Spear: When i first read Squad Broken, i thought Squad Broken was actually Rev's life story"

Email BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)   Goto the website of BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 16:28   
With what you qouted atleast 3 people their?

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 18:25   
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 07:44, Airwolf *FC* wrote:
Theres really not a big deal of mirving neither since 70% of mirvers build the planet back up, so ur really saying. pff i dont want kluth defence on my planet i want to build ICC defence.

anywho as much as i like you bc79.. im pretty dam close to demotion again. i thought i was safe from it lol but yesterday i lost 2300 prestige. a few dreads and the rest cruisers. got Dictored about 8 times by UGTO so need to do something about it.

Oh please you are sloppy at building and Good im glad yer almost at demotion cause then you can Correctly get the rank back

Email GothThug {C?}
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 20:27   

[ This Message was edited by: GothThug {C?} on 2006-11-13 22:34 ]

Email GothThug {C?}
Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 22:25   
Bothering you?

Bothering you?

Bothering you?

Goth, its your antics that get stuff like this posted in the first place, and its your constant posting inane arguments against mirving that get people fired up and lead to flame wars. Its your endless complaining in the lobby that leads to reprisal bombing. Its your ceaseless bitching at and about mirvers in game that gets them to bomb - or makes them grab a dictor just to spite you.

Perhaps if you stopped being so accusatory (ironic that I counsel that, given this post) you would see fewer posts and actions that do bother you.

Plus, you didn't post the thread, so you have no right to request it be locked. Mind your own business in the future, and you wouldn't have to worry about it anyway.

Email Shigernafy
Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 22:36   
Now really goth if you stay out of the forums there wont be alot of problems with people calling you names, but you dont take no one advice on matters at hand.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-14 01:32   
Nov 14th from the lobby.

02:30:54 [ICARUS]GothThug {C?}: "ahhh nothin like a good mirving and a pwning of another mirver to get my day started XD"
02:31:28 bc796d (respect my authoraTAH): "thats interesting. The person who hates mirvs admits to using them"
02:31:26 [ICARUS]GothThug {C?}: "ugh"

Does anyone else find that slightly interesting?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020835 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR