Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Mirvers of MV Unite
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Mirvers of MV Unite
-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-12 20:57   
ICC and UGTO lets team up one day and Mirv the Kluth off the map and finally put an end to the infection.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-11-12 21:25   
Those of you who do take part in this might want to remember the saying:

"What goes around, comes around", and when it does, don't go complaining about it being unfair, and lame.

- Jack

Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-11-12 21:42   
Do not worry Jack, I shall put the Owl Patrol right on this. Nothing will slip past me unnoticed. (I am bored)

[2006] - Codex09
Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-12 23:20   

Nahh u are just having a go at us Jack no-one complains after they have been mirving everyone and it finally catches up to them surely.....

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-12 23:42   
ACTUALLY, its comments like BC's that only makes some of us madder at people who mirv just to piss us off.....-.-

Email GothThug {C?}
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-11-12 23:52   
hmm why nuke nuetroned lobster tastes so much better

Email Borgie
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-11-13 00:11   

Email Supertrooper
Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-11-13 00:36   
Photobucket > Crim

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 00:57   
Boring.

So so boring.

[2006] - Codex09
Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 04:37   

Your are right Yimm (? Spelling) it is getting boring with these people mirving, but i suppose it is like Jack said what goes around comes around and from the general concensus my guess is there is going to be a backlash.

You know there was these 2 seagulls flying around myplace today (ohhh sorry was so bored i lost track of what I was typing about)

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2006-11-13 05:09   
Bring it on.

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 05:12   
Mirving maybe part of the game like a wise ex-mod once said, but, it needs to be banned until 484 i dont give a damn if you say its part of the game that is just a damn cop out excuse for a cover up of a known bug! I have had it with the excuses and the cop outs NO MORE! stop this incessent crap and greivances....i cannot enjoy a game where im constantly harrassed Via /T and them saying "HEY GOTHIE LOOKIE HERE IM LEVELING YOUR PLANETS" and right then and there i just log and put the freak on ignore................

This CRAP needs to stop i dont care if you've been here for 6 years or 5 years and WANT PRESTIGE! simple thing is....build, combat, supply, cap planets, Neutron the planet and dont be selfish and have someone else build up yer fracking mess!

Email GothThug {C?}
-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 05:29   
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 05:12, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
Mirving maybe part of the game like a wise ex-mod once said, but, it needs to be banned until 484 i dont give a damn if you say its part of the game that is just a damn cop out excuse for a cover up of a known bug! I have had it with the excuses and the cop outs NO MORE! stop this incessent crap and greivances....i cannot enjoy a game where im constantly harrassed Via /T and them saying "HEY GOTHIE LOOKIE HERE IM LEVELING YOUR PLANETS" and right then and there i just log and put the freak on ignore................

This CRAP needs to stop i dont care if you've been here for 6 years or 5 years and WANT PRESTIGE! simple thing is....build, combat, supply, cap planets, Neutron the planet and dont be selfish and have someone else build up yer fracking mess!

I wonder if he will ever figure out is the reason alot of people bomb now is just to watch him rant and pray his head will explode in rage. He asks people not to mirv then 30 seconds later starts name calling the same people he asked not to mirv I guess thats why he hardly comes in MV now as 30 ships including his own faction chasing him across the map isn't much fun. And I admit that the more he does whine the more I feel like bombing.

Yesterday there was a temp icc/kluth cease fire but it was agreed that if Goth came on MV he would not be included. I don't know, if I was disliked that much I guess I wouldn't come into MV either.

My offer still stands, I will take a Mute in the Lobby whenever I am on as long as he is muted at the same time. That will stop him from attacking people who play the game but not to his standards. It will also stop his hour long rants on how everyone else plays the game wrong and how he is soo perfect.

Edit Addon: I would like to point out that this is a civil post with no name calling.

[ This Message was edited by: bc796d (respect my authoraTAH) on 2006-11-13 05:32 ]

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 05:35   
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 05:29, bc796d (respect my authoraTAH) wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-13 05:12, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:

I wonder if he will ever figure out is the reason alot of people bomb now is just to watch him rant and pray his head will explode in rage. He asks people not to mirv then 30 seconds later starts name calling the same people he asked not to mirv I guess thats why he hardly comes in MV now as 30 ships including his own faction chasing him across the map isn't much fun. And I admit that the more he does whine the more I feel like bombing.

Yesterday there was a temp icc/kluth cease fire but it was agreed that if Goth came on MV he would not be included. I don't know, if I was disliked that much I guess I wouldn't come into MV either.

My offer still stands, I will take a Mute in the Lobby whenever I am on as long as he is muted at the same time. That will stop him from attacking people who play the game but not to his standards. It will also stop his hour long rants on how everyone else plays the game wrong and how he is soo perfect.

Edit Addon: I would like to point out that this is a civil post with no name calling.

[ This Message was edited by: bc796d (respect my authoraTAH) on 2006-11-13 05:32 ]

Ok, i never said i was perfect no one is perfect in fact....by the way that Ceasefire was meant for all of us just because airwolf says not to ally with me he doesnt speak for the entire faction.......i will admit i do get overboard with my antimirv rants but...it needs to be said and if i hammer it into yer pathetic little minds long enough it will sink in! STOP MIRVING AND START NEUTRONING! STOP BEING SELFISH! geeze not all of us want to spend our combat time building!

[ This Message was edited by: GothThug {C?} on 2006-11-13 05:37 ]

Email GothThug {C?}
-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-13 05:36   
Quote:

On 2006-11-12 21:25, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
Those of you who do take part in this might want to remember the saying:

"What goes around, comes around", and when it does, don't go complaining about it being unfair, and lame.

- Jack

you are 100% right. And it comes around after non-stop verbal attacks as well as people who mirv.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023827 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR