Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » i need a break from this abuse and greifing!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author i need a break from this abuse and greifing!
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-12 02:49   
02:16:10 [=GM=]Airwolf *FC*: "to laugh at you"
02:16:19 [=GM=]Airwolf *FC*: "u just got owned"
02:17:13 [=GM=]Airwolf *FC*: "yeh but u just got owned ^^ and it felt good"
02:17:38 [=GM=]Airwolf *FC*: "u cumin back in to get owned again?"
02:22:02 [=GM=]Airwolf *FC*: "kris we really dont dictor bombers. its just you gothug
02:22:22 [=GM=]Airwolf *FC*: "Nemona paid us 60 mill creds to come do it also"
02:22:55 [=GM=]Airwolf *FC*: "ill give another 40 mill bounty to whoever dictor kills gothug again "

This Type of crap makes me wanna leave the game completely.....i left 3 months last year because of that kinda crap...and i really dont wanna do it again...i love this game but i hate what this patch has turned the community into

so im leaving for a couple of days too cool off and make sense of what has happened anyways bye

Email GothThug {C?}
-Spyros Kat-
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-12 02:51   
*gets yiffy all over Goth* I still love you!!!! And the community!! Even if it's been ravaged.

My soul is adrift in notions of madness.

Email -Spyros Kat-   Goto the website of -Spyros Kat-
Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-12 02:58   
shame u didnt show em ur replys aye goth?

he had it coming, got beaconed, then dictored, then killed

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-12 03:01   
no, i sded i will never let a pompous and arrogant fool such as you kill me, next time i will have help by the way air, i hope you like staying admiral because you're gonna be an admiral for a long time other than 2 years

Email GothThug {C?}
Joe dirt
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-12 03:20   
and yet you don't want people to harrass you, then you go start insulting people.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-12 03:29   
uhm, he insulted me first in the lobby which is why i ignored him, and in the MV, he said something not pleasent in /t and -.- im not gonna put up with this anymore! IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT! the reason im targetted so much is because of my Opinionatedness on mirving and how its so overpowered and it needs to stop! Building is a waste of combat time and im tired of building up planets because people are so DAMN lazy they bomb everything in sight! and they do it to the kluth more because at around midnight or so THERES NO KLUTH ON TO STOP THEM AND THATS WHY THEY DO IT! I Request Kluth space be offlimits between the times of midnight to 9:30 in the morning when theres hardly any kluth on to defend planets! SAME WITH UGTO!

Email GothThug {C?}
Sayanora
Cadet

Posted: 2006-11-12 03:29   
I want to warn you, that what I say, you will view as a flame probably. It is not, as much as I dislike pretty much everyone here, except for a select few, I am going out of my way, to help you out. Want to read on, and see how to make it so people can actually be around you without saying things you consider mean? Then continue.

First of all, we have a problem. This problem involves you. (This is what you will consider a flame) You see, you have a tendency, to say things, such as Mirv brats. Guess what, people don't like being called that. If they mirv, so what, keep your comments to yourself. The people you call Mirv brats, are being "griefed" by you. Yes, that's right, you are harrasing them. This is the first reason why people "harass" you. So, stop the name calling, stop the harassing. In short, keep your darn opinions to your bloody self. Would you want people calling you that? No, then stop, this "might" cause others to stop harassing you, and keep them from saying "mean" things.

Second of all. This is a game, an online game. This means we have the internet. People on the internet, tend to say mean things. Things they wouldn't say to your face. Welcome to life. Don't let these things hurt you, just ignore it. Don't you dare say I don't know how it feels, I do. I just didn't go and make posts about it or complain either. This leads to the third section.

Stop making so many bloody threads. Everyone is sick and bloody tired of reading them. I'm sure you can tell by my use of bloody. Stop complaing about the bloody dictors, or the bloody mirving, or the bloody lag, or bloody anything.

That's it, the rest lies in the maturity of others. I think that you ALL need to grow up. You are a disgrace in my eyes. Take heed and listen to what I say. Now, I've stayed up 2 hours past when wanted to go to sleep. if you call this a flame, then I give up.

Alty McAlt

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-12 03:45   
I never looked at it that way alty, um, Even if i do stop callin everyone mirv whores, brats or anything of the sort they still wont stop the harrassment, Airs been wantin a piece of me since he came back to DS and i have Refused him over and over and you know what im gonna continue saying no to him if he doesnt like it bloody whatever.....i'd rather build up my pres than lose tons of pres to combat......anyways, later thanx for putting it so bluntly

Email GothThug {C?}
Capt.picard
Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-12 04:21   
Goth, if you make an effort to stop calling people Mirv whores, im sure they will make an effort not to annoy and harrass you. Im not making any promises but its worth a shot ain't it

proud commander of the Extractor "Tribble barge"

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-12 04:54   
Most other people in the game don't have this sort of problem.

Why?

Because they don't bring it upon themselves.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-11-12 05:41   
Alty & YIIMM = <3

BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Cadet

Posted: 2006-11-12 07:43   
Goth 1 thing Airwolf comes to kill u all i can say is kill him first iv done it even with 23% hull.

Even now he still hasnt killed me u know why becos i chose when 2 fight then, I dont get my rear PWN like no tomorrow. Play around and use your brain that way u might live longer and kill more. Just use cloak to your advantage and do be stupid like the kluth noobs.

PS: If this post gets ppl to kill me all i can say is SIGN

As for the anoying posts DONT give abuse if u CANT TAKE IT
"03:01:01 Rogue Spear: When i first read Squad Broken, i thought Squad Broken was actually Rev's life story"

Email BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)   Goto the website of BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-12 09:52   
Quote:

On 2006-11-12 07:43, $BLACKHAWKBUM$(-England-) wrote:
Goth 1 thing Airwolf comes to kill u all i can say is kill him first iv done it even with 23% hull.

Even now he still hasnt killed me u know why becos i chose when 2 fight then, I dont get my rear PWN like no tomorrow. Play around and use your brain that way u might live longer and kill more. Just use cloak to your advantage and do be stupid like the kluth noobs.

PS: If this post gets ppl to kill me all i can say is SIGN

As for the anoying posts DONT give abuse if u CANT TAKE IT

do i hear a duel coming on blackhawk?

everyone makes a point, u moan and whine so much we enjoy killing you, well probably cause u will whine and moan more and make an idiot of urself, i dont dictor ANYONE i hate the thing. but ill dictor, you. what made me do it last night is i was in a Development meeting for a game with Darkspen discussing about plans ahead. yet u kept removing my channel rights and constantly kicking me. Thats why i do it, u have no self responsibility for ur actions. u piss me off ill come back 10 times as hard my friend.
enjoy you'ure darkspace life because ill be dictoring u again untill u get it thru ur head to shut up or put up.

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-11-12 11:10   
Oh, is it this time of month again?

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-11-12 11:14   
Yeah, I think it is Coeus..

Email Supertrooper
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.025207 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR