No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » {News Report} UGTO (11-4-06)
 Author {News Report} UGTO (11-4-06)
Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-11-04 10:54   
Breaking News

During the past few weeks the K’luth and UGTO armadas have frequently come across whole fleets of ICC ships floating adrift in space. The crews of these ships are always found floating in space, like a debris field of death, along with a lingering nebula of green vapor. The ships are undamaged and all systems are working properly.

Examination of the crew’s frozen and boiled bodies, damaged by exposure to the vacuum of space and solar radiation. It seems the crews have willfully ejected themselves from the airlocks of their own ships. A temporary scientific alliance between UGTO and K’luth forces has been established to investigate these baffling occurrences. So far, scouting parties have been sent into the ships from both factions, wearing bio-suits. The atmosphere showed to be completely normal, and no signs of disease have been detected.

More on this story tomorrow, as events unfold….

-----------------------------

In Other News

UGTO citizens are in an outrage over the complete lack of smuggled ICC cheese. Luna was mined completely hollow weeks ago, and all stockpiles have been depleted. Since a dramatic drop in available UGTO vessels patrolling the borders, UGTO smugglers have been completely unsuccessful at returning even a single shipment of ICC cheese. In addition, an increased K’luth presence has drawn many more ships from the ICC front to Barnard’s Star.

So far, the UGTO armada has lost 162 smuggler vessels. The smuggler fleet was a 203 ship fleet. Since last week, they have suffered a 100% mortality rate for vessels sent to bring back cheese from ICC space. The remaining smugglers have jumped to locations unknown and refuse to continue any smuggler activities until the UGTO High Council deploys more ships to patrol the ICC borders.

A single smuggler ship was located, hiding out in orbit of the Doran’s Eye star. The vessel was tractored by force of 3 dreadnaughts to the ICC border and forced through the Jumpgate. The vessel was warned never to return unless it carried a cargo of ICC cheese. Latest intelligence reports indicate the smuggler vessel to have defected. It is unclear whether they defected to the ICC or to the Space Pirates known to randomly appear in UGTO space. In light of this defection, all remaining smuggler ships in hiding have been granted a pardon from the Grand Chancellor as well as sent a plea for their return.

-----------------------------

Missing Fleet

The UGTO High Council has finally released an inquiry into the whereabouts of the UGTO Fleet, VCA. The V’ladmir Confederacy Armada disappeared without a trace over a week ago, and the UGTO has been suffering significant losses in their absence. Fearing VCA has defected as well, the Grand Chancellor has released a general pardon for the crime of desertion of their post, which is only valid for 8 more days. At that time, VCA will be considered rogue and classified as defectors. A bounty of 2 million credits will be placed on each of their heads.

The Grand Chancellor worries more and more, as reports come in of K’luth vessels unknown in UGTO space, with unclear pictures of what appears to be the VCA banner on the side of the vessels. When and if VCA ever returns, they will have to explain themselves and could face charges of collaborating with the enemy during times of war, unless they return within their 8 day pardon period.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-04 10:58   
as for the cheese *belllllllllllllllllllllch* opps pardon me, i ate it all hehehhehehehehe, anyways, VCA, dont go back to UGTO if you leave, the balance of power will shift again, and Kluth will suffer badly

Email GothThug {C?}
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-11-04 12:50   
8 days eh?

Email Borgie
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-11-04 13:00   
/me personally farts on every shipment of cheese bound for UGTO space

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Cadet

Posted: 2006-11-04 14:44   
congratz that was an ace story for once some1 got my interest GJ thx

PS CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and go back to ugto but plz keep the dictors out of combat just dictor mirv bombers plz enyway bye!!
"03:01:01 Rogue Spear: When i first read Squad Broken, i thought Squad Broken was actually Rev's life story"

Email BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)   Goto the website of BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-11-04 17:11   

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-04 17:38   
Dictors are part of the game, hem however they are nice to have around if you dont want someone jumping you when you're repairing :>

Email GothThug {C?}
Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-11-04 18:10   
Does anyone know how GT's reply is relevant to this thread? It just feels like a slap in the face of a gear change to suddenly try and justify dictors after a news report which made no mention of them.

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-11-04 20:35   
Guilty conscious?

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-11-04 20:41   
Tell us about that Coeus

Page created in 0.029442 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR