Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Plz stop VCA bashing
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Plz stop VCA bashing
Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-31 23:20   
I really hope Goth's reply wasn't in response to me.

Email Tbone
!Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
Cadet

Posted: 2006-11-01 03:33   
So what u trying to say Goth? that KES is not honorable because we faction hop? If u look at most of the times KES has hopped factions, it was to go to the side that was getting pummeled. The other times was to learn thier enemies strengths and weaknesses.

I dont care what fleet goes to what faction..just so long that they fight and defend, as that faction, with as much honor and intensity as they would if they were in thier own home faction!

Goto the website of !Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-01 05:23   
im not saying KES is Dishonorable, i admire that KES switches factions to find out weaknesses, however, switching to avoid the challenge of Kluth is wrong

Email GothThug {C?}
Musiqsoulman
Grand Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2006-11-01 08:57   
Actually we're just taking a vacation. We will stay K'luth for a couple of weeks, then prolly going back straight home.

One would suppose that by fighting alongside with Ugto for such a long time, would gain the respect to be "allowed" to take a vacation, but I guess I was wrong.

Beside, our switching to luth is also an attempt to balance the metaverse, and make this game more playable. But I guess you prefer to play in a metaverse in which Ugto has 37 fleets, Icc 31, and luth 15.

But hell, as you said, we have this holy/disgraceful freedom of speech, anyboby's free to say everything anytime. This doesn't mean that anyone have something MEANINGFUL to say all the time.

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-11-01 09:34   
Whoah! I didnt even know we were catching flak for the fleet vacation. I didnt think it would even be overly noticed... For it to become the primary conversation of the entire DS community surprises me.

Let me clarify some things and then let it be that.

We had several reasons for the faction change:

1) We did it last year about this time and kind of now consider it a tradition (i.e. fleet vacation)

2) some of our older members were beginning to tire of the game, as they had been on UGTO for a little over a year. This change of pace restores their interest in the game, keeping MORE ACTIVE PLAYERS in the DS community.

3) UGTO at the time we left was brutally unbalanced. We commonly had 10-20 players online, while the other factions had 2-5.

Also, as we said DAYS in advance of our faction change, we told everyone WHEN we were going kluth and WHEN we were returning. We will be back in about 10 days (for a total kluth vacation of 2 weeks).

I can understand the UGTO's reaction though. Our faction change ended the UGTO's comfortable seat of power, which we did have the past few weeks. We got used to having superiority in numbers, and that made us soft. Now, you are (for the first time in weeks) taking REAL loses in battle, and that frustrates you.

It was a gear change for us too. Remember on Saturday right after the change, we all jumped into battle, as if we didnt have paper armor and EVERY VCA player there died within 2 minutes.

We are trying to preserve friendly contact with the UGTO by fighting the ICC whenever we can instead, but their player base can be kinda low often, and we discussed and decided in a fleet meeting that it would be unfair to the kluth faction to finally show up to help balance the game only to refuse to fight one of their enemies. We are avoiding fighting UGTO when we can, but when we do show up in battle, we arent pulling any punches (unless we like you).

There. Now, that is that. We will be home in 10 days. Make sure to have a pot of that great Marian Stew I like ready when I get there.

P.S. ICC still suck, whether seen thru the eyes of the UGTO or the (rather numerous) eyes of the kluth. LOL

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-01 09:42   
I think kanman pwned you all lol XD

Email GothThug {C?}
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-11-01 09:55   
this thread reads like a directory of poeple with their panties in a bunch

//GBTW

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-11-01 09:56   
ok i am gone for a day and this happens? what happened to the respect VCA had? and since i am a staff member of VCA i am going to take the VCA bashing personally. those bashing VCA bash the staff and it's members. and i don't think they will like that. people know what i stand for when i fly/fight in the metaverse and if you continue to say things like that to VCA i will take it personally, as an attack upon what i stand for and all what VCA stands for. that is all.

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
A Troll =SSC=
Cadet

Posted: 2006-11-01 10:39   
Quote:

On 2006-10-31 21:20, GothThug {C?} wrote:
faction hopping? plz, VCA is one of the more honorable clans that doesnt faction hop like KES, and Merc, atleast VCA stays strong after all of UGTO space gets mirved and they turn the other cheek I admire VCA for their Honor and Courage and the 2 Fleet Admins Kanman and Veron are the best Leaders i have EVER had the pleasure to serve with and Leonide, who didnt bomb to get his rank, i am proud to have these guys on kluth because they need a break from UGTO and their Brutality!

Call me a Hypocrite i dont care but damn it these guys Neutron alot and i admire that

Merc hasnt hopped in a long time and besides its effectively over.Just FYI

Email A Troll =SSC=
BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Cadet

Posted: 2006-11-01 11:49   
Quote:

On 2006-11-01 05:23, GothThug {C?} wrote:
im not saying KES is Dishonorable, i admire that KES switches factions to find out weaknesses, however, switching to avoid the challenge of Kluth is wrong

Ye thats why u are running away goth from kluth, Its to much of a challenge for u I cant say ppl will stay in 1 faction forever and for what ever reason they leave it dosent make them enyless of what the was

For example: Smartin was in icarus then he went fleetless then came back to icarus, Now he is VCA no matter what hes a great player and a great person so forget about faction hoping as long as you dont do enything like u know who no offence(Guyton,Airwolf) your kewl.
"03:01:01 Rogue Spear: When i first read Squad Broken, i thought Squad Broken was actually Rev's life story"

Email BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)   Goto the website of BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-01 13:25   
I faction hop anyone have a problem with that get into mv and try to kill me then.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-11-01 13:39   
Quote:

On 2006-11-01 13:25, Bashiri wrote:
I faction hop anyone have a problem with that get into mv and try to kill me then.

when and were buddy

Email Borgie
YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-11-01 14:57   
Complete non-issue

Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2006-11-01 15:03   
Quote:

On 2006-11-01 11:49, $BLACKHAWKBUM$(-England-) wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-01 05:23, GothThug {C?} wrote:

Ye thats why u are running away goth from kluth, Its to much of a challenge for u I cant say ppl will stay in 1 faction forever and for what ever reason they leave it dosent make them enyless of what the was

For example: Smartin was in icarus then he went fleetless then came back to icarus, Now he is VCA no matter what hes a great player and a great person so forget about faction hoping as long as you dont do enything like u know who no offence(Guyton,Airwolf) your kewl.

sue me

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2006-11-01 15:30   
THAT'S RIGHT!! Wait 'till they are back to UTGO to bash them...bash, bash bash bash.

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023050 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR