No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +4.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

1st - UntenHund

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Canadians?
 Author Canadians?
thundercat984
Cadet

Posted: 2006-10-14 02:04   
Let me tell you a story about this guy. This man had just joined the national guard and right away it's apparent that this guy ain't right because he's always starting trouble or talking about killing ppl. Then one day he gets mad and shoots the tv in his barracks. He's barrack mates understandably don't want him around so he is transfered to another barracks. Once again talking about how he wants to rob ppl then use that cash and start up a drug trafficing operation in canada. Well, a few days pass and he gets into a argument with some one in his new barracks. So, he grabs up his assualt rifle and proceeds to wildly spray the barracks. Needless to say he immediatly discharged from the army. Some little time passes and then one day this man walks into a pawn shop about a block from where i live. He laughs and jokes with the owner and then asks if he can see something behiend the counter. When the owner turns his back to go behiend the counter, this man calmly pulls out his gun and murders him there and then. Next this man tries to kill the owners wife who was also at the store. Luckily she jumps into the safe and the man just takes the money and runs. Now, when they aired the survalience video the guys in the guard knew who he was and called the cops and then told them about how the guy was always talking about running drugs out of canada. Then Lo and behold he was arrested in canada and many ppl tok it for granted the he would soon be sent back here to face justice for his crimes. Unfortanetly, there appears to be an obscure canadian ritual that involes dropping all new born babys on there head to make them stupid because for some reason that makes sense only to them the canucks have decided that they will not release this monster to the US because they are worried about his well-being?!! Are you guys insane or something? Do you open you arms wide for every murderer that comes along or is this one special?

Email thundercat984
Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-10-14 02:15   
i am SO not reading all of that.

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-14 03:17   
I say ship him off to Syria. They protect peoples' well-being there.

And lets not be mean to the Canadians; they don't drop babies on their heads. I think their ritual has something to do with polar bears, actually... you'd have to ask Josef. He's a native priest or something; communes with Polar bears all the time.

Email Shigernafy
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-10-14 03:47   
What's a Canadian?

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-14 05:37   
Quote:

On 2006-10-14 03:17, Shigernafy wrote:
I say ship him off to Syria. They protect peoples' well-being there.

Ah, but you can grow nice oranges there. That said, the border points are a bit of a bitch.

With regard to the canadian, as long as he is tried for what he did I don't think there's too much of a problem. Also consider that he ran drugs into Canada (at least I think that's what you said), meaning he committed a crime in Canada, meaning they can try him there for that (albeit lesser) crime.

Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-10-14 08:07   
Quote:

On 2006-10-14 02:04, Fire-away wrote:
Let me tell you a story about this guy. This man had just joined the national guard and right away it's apparent that this guy ain't right because he's always starting trouble or talking about killing ppl. Then one day he gets mad and shoots the tv in his barracks. He's barrack mates understandably don't want him around so he is transfered to another barracks. Once again talking about how he wants to rob ppl then use that cash and start up a drug trafficing operation in canada. Well, a few days pass and he gets into a argument with some one in his new barracks. So, he grabs up his assualt rifle and proceeds to wildly spray the barracks. Needless to say he immediatly discharged from the army. Some little time passes and then one day this man walks into a pawn shop about a block from where i live. He laughs and jokes with the owner and then asks if he can see something behiend the counter. When the owner turns his back to go behiend the counter, this man calmly pulls out his gun and murders him there and then. Next this man tries to kill the owners wife who was also at the store. Luckily she jumps into the safe and the man just takes the money and runs. Now, when they aired the survalience video the guys in the guard knew who he was and called the cops and then told them about how the guy was always talking about running drugs out of canada. Then Lo and behold he was arrested in canada and many ppl tok it for granted the he would soon be sent back here to face justice for his crimes. Unfortanetly, there appears to be an obscure canadian ritual that involes dropping all new born babys on there head to make them stupid because for some reason that makes sense only to them the canucks have decided that they will not release this monster to the US because they are worried about his well-being?!! Are you guys insane or something? Do you open you arms wide for every murderer that comes along or is this one special?

Ya, we're insane......????? this guy is from the u.s. correct? so whos insane. He will be extradited after he has had his day in court. The U.S. will just have to wait there turn.
If you could give me a place to view this online, I could probably point out where you got confused. :|

\"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.\"
--Thomas Jefferson

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-14 11:10   
I say go mirv canada.

[ This Message was edited by: doda *P2* on 2006-10-14 11:13 ]

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-10-14 11:18   
I was dropped on my head when I was born, and I'm not Canadian...

[ This Message was edited by: -RevenG- on 2006-10-14 11:18 ]

thundercat984
Cadet

Posted: 2006-10-14 12:00   
Quote:

On 2006-10-14 08:07, Reeves-81 wrote:

Ya, we're insane......????? this guy is from the u.s. correct? so whos insane. He will be extradited after he has had his day in court. The U.S. will just have to wait there turn.
If you could give me a place to view this online, I could probably point out where you got confused. :|

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061012/NEWS01/610120313/1001/ARCHIVES&GID=ElYNqheQFJgPB67EPDJezhlDH3xHbIi8puVe4VGlXn4%3D

Couldn't find the original stories about it but it went something like.
The slaying suspect of the pawnshop owner has been caught in canada and will soon be extratited back to the US.(I mean the guy is cold-blooded killer. Would you keep him in your countryif you didn't have to?)

Then a few weeks later another story was ran saying how the killer had appealed to the can. gov. for asylum because he had murdered someone and feared for his safety in the US. Then oddly enough this story ran a few days ago basically saying you can do anything, kill anyone and your always welcome in canada.( see the above post that metions the ritual of dropping canucks on their heads)

[ This Message was edited by: Fire-away on 2006-10-14 12:13 ]

Email thundercat984
-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-14 12:56   
Canada will not send someone back to a country to face trial if there is a chance that person will be put to death if found guilty. Many countries around the would have the same laws. Maybe it is the USA that is in the wrong again.

shadey
Cadet

Posted: 2006-10-14 15:12   
honestly as a canadian i really dont appreciate the tone of your post. Because our views conflict with your own we must have been "dropped on our heads." It seems obvious that this guy should face justice, yes. but there must always be legal channels to go through before he is returned. Would you prefer we just returned everyone that was suspected of accused of something. Do you not see the slippery slope that we could fall into?
And secondly speaking about crazyness, im sure that is a discussion you do not want to get into, ie one you cant possibly win.
have a good day, and try to think before you post insults

Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-14 15:13   
Damned Canadians, exercising their legal rights as a country. Obviously Canada is the greatest threat to global (read: United States) security. Screw North Korea.

Email Tbone
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-10-14 15:27   
Tbone speaks the truth!

Page created in 0.020914 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR